Another Psychic Reading!

heather

So the psychic, who has been right in the past, did another reading on Britney. Here are the takeaways:

-Britney KNOWS what's going on and she's had enough. He also thinks she knows what's going on as far as her career and was/is sabotaging things.
-She's working on a project (still) and when she releases it it'll be like "Overprotected, Piece of Me" calling these people (Her team? Dad? Lou?) out and will be HUGE.
-It's (the song and her attitude) is kind of like "oh you won't let me go? Now I won't let you go"
-3 women are gonna help her. He's said this before and Miley was all freebritney, now Cher started to tweet about it too. Still waiting on that third.
-Kevin might do something positive to help her.
-She doesn't love Sam anymore and is possibly using him to help get out and he's too stupid to realize. "I think she's starting to wise up."
-He pulled a card for Sam and Britney, the Sam card was about building something, starting something and the one for Britney was about breaking her cycle. He thinks that Britney will use Sam's new thing "yeah, I'll do it for you, I'll do it with you" to break her cycle. Sam recently started some fitness program and claimed that Britney is on it. So.
-He keeps saying "rebellious Britney is back, she's Stella Got Her Groove Back"
-He thinks there might be another guy around Britney that's helping her.
-This reading was very justice orientated. She feels trapped, "her chance to dream, they're not allowing her to do the best that she can". She got used to it. She's playing it calm but that's not who she is anymore and she won't play calm anymore.
-She envious of her peers for what they were able to do and regrets that she wasn't able to do what she wanted to accomplish and she's getting her revenge.
-She's going to rebuild her trust, break down everything, and regain her power. This is regards to the song.
-He thinks the people around her broke her down, convinced her no one cared about her, and that she couldn't do anything or they'd do stuff to her (threaten with taking her kids?) and he thinks she's finally calling their bluff.
-He thinks a part of her was ok with "just chilling" but not anymore.
-He thinks she might collab with Justin Timberlake on this song that will expose everything. Or someone she's had issues with. Or could be a song about him/the person she had issues with.
-Things might get worse before they get better but he sees a light at the end of the tunnel.

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I tend to take these things with a HUGE grain of salt, however, some things he said before did happen, so who knows. But I would LOVE to see badassney emerge and call out all those motherfuckers!!

As for Sam, is this her longest relationship? It seems like it is but I could be wrong.

Same! He's been right in the past which is the only reason I still entertain his readings. She's already showing signs of that attitude with calling out the paps and her shady IG captions so she's definitely sitting back and waiting for the moment to strike.

I think it's the same length of time as Jason? I go back and forth with my feelings about him tbh.

30 minutes ago, Ionut said:

Bullshit. None of his other Britney readings were accurate.

Vengeful, rebellious Britney... How delusional...:moorangu:

None? Girl bye! He's been right in the past. Nothing he's saying is so outrageously unbelievable except for working with/doing a song about Justin.

1 hour ago, heather said:

None? Girl bye! He's been right in the past. Nothing he's saying is so outrageously unbelievable except for working with/doing a song about Justin.

https://www.eonline.com/news/794365/justin-timberlake-says-he-s-absolutely-down-to-collaborate-with-britney-spears

Even that part isn't completely out of the question considering both Britney and Justin have said they'd be willing to collaborate some time.

51 minutes ago, heather said:

Same! He's been right in the past which is the only reason I still entertain his readings. She's already showing signs of that attitude with calling out the paps and her shady IG captions so she's definitely sitting back and waiting for the moment to strike.

I think it's the same length of time as Jason? I go back and forth with my feelings about him tbh.

I seem to go back and forth regarding those captions, some really do sound like her but her team has made it so hard to trust anything that we can’t see with our own eyes. Britney obviously films her videos herself so with those I 100% trust what she says in them esp. the one  when she was talking about freedom, homegirl was clearly alluding, lol, the captions, I just don’t know, it sucks having to be skeptical of everything. 

Yeah I’m the same way with Sam too.

50 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

https://www.eonline.com/news/794365/justin-timberlake-says-he-s-absolutely-down-to-collaborate-with-britney-spears

Even that part isn't completely out of the question considering both Britney and Justin have said they'd be willing to collaborate some time.

Honestly I don't see Britney ever realistically working with Justin. She might say it because it sounds good and gets people hopeful, but when it comes down to actually do it? I'd be surprised.

48 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I seem to go back and forth regarding those captions, some really do sound like her but her team has made it so hard to trust anything that we can’t see with our own eyes. Britney obviously films her videos herself so with those I 100% trust what she says in them esp. the one  when she was talking about freedom, homegirl was clearly alluding, lol, the captions, I just don’t know, it sucks having to be skeptical of everything. 

Yeah I’m the same way with Sam too.

I think some captions are easy to tell when it's her and ones that are promoting shit and talking about how she's SOOOOOooo excited for The Zone are obviously not.

I think he genuinely cares for her and I'm actually surprised they've been together as long as they have. I think he's gotten more professional opportunities because of his relationship with Britney but I don't think that makes him an opportunist, if that makes sense. Like, I don't get the sense that he's using her, but he's definitely got farther because of her. I hope it lasts and I hope Britney is happy with him, because girlfriend deserves some happy romantic ending after all this shit she's been dealt.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, heather said:

I think some captions are easy to tell when it's her and ones that are promoting shit and talking about how she's SOOOOOooo excited for The Zone are obviously not.

I think he genuinely cares for her and I'm actually surprised they've been together as long as they have. I think he's gotten more professional opportunities because of his relationship with Britney but I don't think that makes him an opportunist, if that makes sense. Like, I don't get the sense that he's using her, but he's definitely got farther because of her. I hope it lasts and I hope Britney is happy with him, because girlfriend deserves some happy romantic ending after all this shit she's been dealt.

I really do wanna believe it’s her, it’s just these doubting Debbie fans sometimes get in my head, lol

I’m shocked they’ve lasted this long too, cuz honestly, I wouldn’t think that someone that young would wanna be with a twice divorced mom of two, who’s stuck in a conservatorship (hopefully not for the rest of her life 🙏🙏🙏), as great as she may be, dating her must feel a lil complicated but I really hope he genuinely loves her, cuz she deserves it.

He’s definitely gotten more exposure being with her but he already had stuff going on before hooking up with her, he was in a Fifth Harmony video, I think he was already doing the bodybuilder stuff, I think he was doing modeling too, so I don’t see him as an opportunist, being with her just fast tracked what he was already doing.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I really do wanna believe it’s her, it’s just these doubting Debbie fans sometimes get in my head, lol

I’m shocked they’ve lasted this long too, cuz honestly, I wouldn’t think that someone that young would wanna be with a twice divorced mom of two, who’s stuck in a conservatorship (hopefully not for the rest of her life 🙏🙏🙏), as great as she may be, dating her must feel a lil complicated but I really hope he genuinely loves her, cuz she deserves it.

He’s definitely gotten more exposure being with her but he already had stuff going on before hooking up with her, he was in a Fifth Harmony video, I think he was already doing the bodybuilder stuff, I think he was doing modeling too, so I don’t see him as an opportunist, being with her just fast tracked what he was already doing.

I don't pay those "fans" any attention anymore. It's not worth it cause they're stuck believing Britney is a locked up prisoner and refuse to believe that they just might not be right about EVERYTHING that's going on.

I think dating any kind of celebrity when you're not at the same level of fame as your partner is tough, and adding in the extras that surround Britney's life have to make it that much harder. Whether it's all for show and they're mutually benefiting each other or there's a real love there we can't say for certain, but I can say that Britney seems happy with him and at the end of the day her happiness matters the most.

10 minutes ago, heather said:

I don't pay those "fans" any attention anymore. It's not worth it cause they're stuck believing Britney is a locked up prisoner and refuse to believe that they just might not be right about EVERYTHING that's going on.

I think dating any kind of celebrity when you're not at the same level of fame as your partner is tough, and adding in the extras that surround Britney's life have to make it that much harder. Whether it's all for show and they're mutually benefiting each other or there's a real love there we can't say for certain, but I can say that Britney seems happy with him and at the end of the day her happiness matters the most.

If he’s using her, I hope she’s using him right back like the psychic said but she does seem happy and that girl does not have a poker face, so if she were miserable with him we’d see it, like we’ve seen it with interviewers and her team, I remember one red carpet event, her eyes were like throwing daggers at her PR guy, lol, I’m sure they fight like all couples but if she really wasn’t happy, we’d see it.

• Like 1

I honest to god ship her and Sam so hard, I do hope they work. That being said, if she’s over the relationship, she should get out. It’d be a disservice to herself and him to continue it. My own feelings on it are that Sam makes her happy and he genuinely loves and supports her. He doesn’t seem manipulative or like he’s using her for personal gain (like K. Fed in the past). I don’t think I’ve liked any of her boyfriends until Sam tbh. 

That all being said, I do think Sam is not book smart. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I’m not going to call him dumb because he’s made it pretty far in life! But I guess stupid people can also fail upwards. 

• Like 1

Astrologically Britney Spears has her planet Pluto in the 1st House. We cannot be contained/controlled after we want a chapter to end. When we want change, we fight like no other placement to bring transformation about. She is definitely rebellious and no pun intended, but not that innocent. This does sound like Britney. And I hope she does express her struggles with the conservatorship and being overly-controlled in her music once she has the artistic freedom to do so and my bet is she most likely will! This all sounds believable if you guys have kept up with Britney throughout the years and weren't blinded by the good girl image. Aquarius Moon gives her a rebellious spirit, too.

• Like 2

I truly wonder if the song he keeps seeing her release is going to be leaked by her. And I wish he could predict timing, he's been saying she's got a song for a long time now. Also I feel like the JT thing would be such a huge stretch though he does have an album coming out so its "possible". I feel like the person she had the falling out with who will come back is more likely Christina and that she along with Cher and another big deal woman entertainer are going to be the ones to speak up for her and draw public attention to her situation. 

As far as sam goes he's cute and I'm sure he lays good pipe but I don't see them lasting. They will most likely end amicably but she's got to look out for herself and if that means using him in some way to get out because that's how the situation is playing out then so be it.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Lascivious said:

Astrologically Britney Spears has her planet Pluto in the 1st House. We cannot be contained/controlled after we want a chapter to end. When we want change, we fight like no other placement to bring transformation about. She is definitely rebellious and no pun intended, but not that innocent. This does sound like Britney. And I hope she does express her struggles with the conservatorship and being overly-controlled in her music once she has the artistic freedom to do so and my bet is she most likely will! This all sounds believable if you guys have kept up with Britney throughout the years and weren't blinded by the good girl image. Aquarius Moon gives her a rebellious spirit, too.

I don't believe in astrology nor in psychic readings. I've kept up with Britney throughout the years and imo she doesn't seem to be smart, articulate, courageous or mentally strong enough to do all those things psychic said.

But if she really wants to rebel against the conservatorship she can start by learning about her situation, 

attending court hearings and filing that damn petition to end it. 

45 minutes ago, Ionut said:

I don't believe in astrology nor in psychic readings. I've kept up with Britney throughout the years and imo she doesn't seem to be smart, articulate, courageous or mentally strong enough to do all those things psychic said.

But if she really wants to rebel against the conservatorship she can start by learning about her situation, 

I'm 100% sure she's smarter than she lets the gp think. I'm also certain she knows what people think of her in general and that she wants to reveal at least some of her actual smartness to them. She's been dropping plenty of hints in her Ig captions during the past year about her awareness of the sittuation and I'm not gonna be surprised when she finally reveals what she thinks about all that's been happening lately.

17 hours ago, Ionut said:

Wow, I find that crazy. Britney is not textbook smart but she's really people smart in my opinion. She has a lot of social anxiety and is very private but behind the scenes she's a whole different person imo. She doesn't know her true personality/character to the GP like the person above mentioned. Remember the days when she was all super sweet and soft-spoken and super kind in every interview? And then during the ITZ era and during Chaotic we got to see who she really was? Britney keeps a lot of things hidden and she plays a character infront of the general public. A lot of people do, but I notice this a lot with Southern people especially because of their upbringing and being taught to be polite. They're super polite and respectful around strangers but then they have the real them which only family and people close to them get to see.

Britney used to write some amazing and deep poetry on her website, some of the material we got to hear on her scrapped album Original Doll had serious meaning and showed awareness about herself. She went to radio herself and premiered Mona Lisa on KISS-FM without her management/labels permission. Britney is not stupid or weak. Most people would have killed themselves if they were humiliated numerous times infront of the whole world, mocked, laughed at, judged, labeled crazy, had pictures of their privates plastered all around the internet, got labeled a horrible mother and then being an adult and being treated and controlled like a child with serious freedom limitations for over a decade. The level of mental anguish Brit endured literally made her develop social anxiety! A social, bright, funny, fiery girl becoming all awkward and shy infront of the world because of the level of trauma she had to endure. And she's still surviving. She's gotten more comfortable in public situations throughout the years. She has stayed fit for a long time. She did more interviews and felt more comfortable in the Glory era then she ever has since 2008. She is very, very strong.

I personally believe that it's inevitable that she gets freed from her conservatorship and you will be shocked at the kind of material she will release. The only reason Britney has been flopping is because she has none to very little control of her work and Britney MADE Britney Spears. Not her management. Her BOMT music video idea launched that song into becoming a phenomenon. She wanted to be dancing and performing. She wanted to dress the way she dressed. She pushed for Toxic to be a single and came up with the video concept. She wanted to release My Prerogative when people were judging her. Even recently, she contacted Giorgio Moroder and wanted to re-make Tom's Diner which is literally (to me) her best work in a very, very long time. Britney knows herself and knows who she is as an artist but she has been restricted, dealing with the hard parts of life and not fully expressing herself. Britney will make the kind of comeback we've been waiting for since 2008! You will see!

Britney-Spears-the-rowdy-girls-42692098-1920-1080.jpg

With Pluto in the 1st house, you have an intense gaze and powerful persona, and you’re intensely aware of yourself. You will quite often have a powerful impact on other people – but may also alienate them. Drawing on your own depth of determination and commitment, something within you is demanding that you find new ways to express yourself. Throughout life, you experience a rebirth of raw potential, will-power, and a restructuring of your personality. In your possession there is an unlimited inner strength and energy that overwhelms everything, so you can be quite a potent force for change, growth, and healing in the world.

Dramatic changes in your life direction will be reflected in changes of hairstyle, clothing and even relationships. It will particularly reveal itself in the expression of your physical appearance and identity, for there is a deep intensity of self-expression, which tends to go to extremes and it can make more moderate souls feel uneasy.

Pluto rising often have a series of incarnations. Their lives fall into distinct chapters, each of which has a recognizable beginning and ending. They are one way for a few years, doing a particular profession, wearing a particular kind of clothing, exhibiting a particular kind of personality, espousing a particular set of values. Then something happens – not always visible – and they become somebody completely different. They build a new personality out of the ashes of the old. The former life is gone forever, and something new starts which may go on for five or ten or twenty years. And the same thing happens again.

http://theastrologyplacemembership.com/2014/08/pluto-in-1st-house/

• Like 4

22 hours ago, Ionut said:

Well it's a good thing your opinion is not only shit but not facts or anywhere close to the truth. Knew there was a reason I didn't like you, thanks for showing your true colors.

On 2/7/2020 at 7:14 PM, Ionut said:

That´s so rude. Seriously? You´ve kept up with Britney throughout the years and think that? She´s proven many times she is very smart..She´s not naive you know..

• Like 3