When will Britney perform again?

RomanRains

I miss her too but I honestly feel like she’s done coping with her situation, which she should be, she’s been doing it since 2008. Britney has always been a feisty chick, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s refusing to work until she’s free, lol, I really hope Lynne got that lawyer to actually help Britney get her freedom.

I think she genuinely loves what she does, she’s prolly just over having to do it with that huge anchor holding her down.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I miss her too but I honestly feel like she’s done coping with her situation, which she should be, she’s been doing it since 2008. Britney has always been a feisty chick, I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s refusing to work until she’s free, lol, I really hope Lynne got that lawyer to actually help Britney get her freedom.

I think she genuinely loves what she does, she’s prolly just over having to do it with that huge anchor holding her down.

THIS. I don't think Britney is over her career, I think she's over the stipulations and having to do things other people's way instead of hers. I 100% see her refusing to lift a finger until she gets what she deserves. January 22 can't come soon enough.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Agreed, she definitely isn't over performing but I bet she's gonna focus on all the court stuff 100% untill things are settled, no artist likes to be restrained. I'd love to see her fight for her freedom for real, with her own way, even if that way means refusing to work untill an agreement that satisfies her is made. Good things are worth waiting for, after all.

55 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Agreed, she definitely isn't over performing but I bet she's gonna focus on all the court stuff 100% untill things are settled, no artist likes to be restrained. I'd love to see her fight for her freedom for real, with her own way, even if that way means refusing to work untill an agreement that satisfies her is made. Good things are worth waiting for, after all.

Yeah, I really hope her personal life is what she’s focusing on, plus I think after the situation regarding her dad and son, I can see that really lighting a fire under her ass and motivating her to fight for her freedom.

As much as I’m jonesing for new music, I’ll happily wait for as long as it takes, I’d love to see that team kicked to the curb and that new album be on 100% her terms!!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Popped back in here to say I hope this situation starts to move more in her desired direction this year. I think it would be fitting if she is able to do the superbowl in 2021 when its in Vegas. It would be perfect if she had one last big blow out showstopper performance at the SB and then bowed out of performing on that big of level afterwards.

Didn't her team cut out parts of some UK interview where she spoke openly about the conservatorship?

Doesn't her team approve any kind of interview questions in advance?

I agree with the posters above. Britney is not as weak or fragile as she sometimes comes across. She's just private. She is definitely refusing to work until she gets herself out of the conservatorship. And I have no doubt that she'll be back and have complete artistic control over her music again and I wouldn't be surprised to see her make a big comeback. Britney has always been full of surprises. She is going to come out with quite the album once she's free to openly express herself through her music. Can't wait for her iconic music video concepts with all that she's been through too. :mahhaw:

I think she'll comeback once her personal situation is solved. That might take years, but I can see her waiting and focusing on getting better and gaining full control of her life. And honestly, I think that's the best thing she could do, because everybody expects her to be passionate about her music and 100% committed.