Britney's spending the New Year in Kentwood!

heather

Hope she had a great time with family and friends <3

2 hours ago, heather said:

she deleted them because freebritney idiots are still trashing Jamie Lynn because she's still with Lou and her father

I started to read some of the comments as soon as she uploaded the videos and they were all really cute. I didn't know that later people started with those stupid comments. It sucks! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Steph99 said:

Hope she had a great time with family and friends <3

I started to read some of the comments as soon as she uploaded the videos and they were all really cute. I didn't know that later people started with those stupid comments. It sucks! 

Yup the comments started out nice and then the morons went in on JL. It's really sad that she can't even enjoy social media and post videos and stuff with her SISTER without the rabid fans going at her.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Joanhs said:

Britney looked like she was peeing on the street in one of the videoes, that should be deleted.

Yes, because Britney is TOTALLY gonna pop a squat and piss outside. Like, I saw so many people saying this, too, and I thought it was people trying to make an unfunny joke. Have you never just crouched down and squatted before?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

Yes, because Britney is TOTALLY gonna pop a squat and piss outside. Like, I saw so many people saying this, too, and I thought it was people trying to make an unfunny joke. Have you never just crouched down and squatted before?

That's what I was trying to figure out! This girl would not just pee outside! She was crouching down and more than likely catching her breath! 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, srp448 said:

That's what I was trying to figure out! This girl would not just pee outside! She was crouching down and more than likely catching her breath! 

It just makes no sense to me! And yeah, not only did Britney pee outside but her family filmed and posted it on the internet for the world to see! Make that make sense!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, heather said:

I was wondering where that was coming from too, I honestly couldn’t even spot Britney in the outdoor video.

I swear some fans are her worst enemy, fans wanna be commenting what they THINK they see, next thing u know media will be reporting it.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, heather said:

It just makes no sense to me! And yeah, not only did Britney pee outside but her family filmed and posted it on the internet for the world to see! Make that make sense!

I know right??? Some fans are just like...