New Instagram Post 22/12

Steph99

38 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That tree is like something you’d see in a mall or some other public building, it’s huge, lol, it’s beautiful.

Cute pic of the two of them but I’m gonna be honest, it would be nice to see her in a pic with someone other than Sam.

i totally agree and since sams last coment under britneys be nice and do not post mean comments post idk if i can like sam at all.

samasghari

It’s so easy to cyber attack and hide behind their phones and write mean comments, but when they run into you in real life all of the sudden they act like they have been such a huge fan and want a picture 🤔 #haterplease

5 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

i totally agree and since sams last coment under britneys be nice and do not post mean comments post idk if i can like sam at all.

I see where Sam was coming from with that comment because it's true a lot of people talk shit about her but will act like a big fan just to get a picture with her because it is Britney after all. But he didn't word it right and made it seem like no fan would genuinely ask her for a picture, which, to be honest, if I ever saw Britney just out and about I wouldn't bother her for a picture.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, laracroftonline said:

Sorry but I gotta give Sam props for that, he’s sticking up for his girl like he should be and what he said is true, I’m positive that 90% of the people hating on her social would be kissing her ass in person.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, heather said:

I see where Sam was coming from with that comment because it's true a lot of people talk shit about her but will act like a big fan just to get a picture with her because it is Britney after all. But he didn't word it right and made it seem like no fan would genuinely ask her for a picture, which, to be honest, if I ever saw Britney just out and about I wouldn't bother her for a picture.

I agree , I think he just worded himself wrong, he should of prolly pointed out fake fans instead of generalizing all of us.

I’d prolly wave and say hi but I don’t think I’d have the guts to ask for a pic, lol

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1