New IG Post (December 14th) #Video

GloriousBritney2000

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

People are so fucking mean. I hope she doesn’t stop sharing, I like these videos. They’re fun and lighthearted!

Me too. I wish they/she would turn off the comment section. It shouldn’t be necessary, but there’s so much bullying going on there 

• Like 1

Well, this proves one thing for sure: despite what people say, she reads comments. I really, really hope that the good comments outweight the bad ones. I'd be sad if she stopped posting on social media because the mean people got under her skin so badly, they give a bad name to the B Army.

Edit: Idk what I was expecting when I started to scroll through the comments but I did it anyway. Now I'm disappointed.

39 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

That's why they need to drag other people!! I also think Sam's comment was pretty accurate

Judging by the quality of a lot of the replies people really took it personally so he definitely hit them where it hurts : D

Let's be honest if any other pop girl was posting these videos the comments would be full of people praising their artistic vision, but because it's Britney people criticize and degrade her. It's literally been this way her entire fucking career and it's so sad. I hope girlfriend knows the majority of us love and appreciate her more than words.

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, heather said:

Let's be honest if any other pop girl was posting these videos the comments would be full of people praising their artistic vision, but because it's Britney people criticize and degrade her. It's literally been this way her entire fucking career and it's so sad. I hope girlfriend knows the majority of us love and appreciate her more than words.

You hit the nail on the head. I'll never understand why people always treat Britney differently than other celebrities. Maybe it's because they can't accept the idea that a celebrity can be flawed like them, that life isn't a fairytale for literally anyone? I hope someone does a psychological study on the subject, it would sure be interesting to read a psychologist's view on this.

13 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Judging by the quality of a lot of the replies people really took it personally so he definitely hit them where it hurts : D

I know, they’re all in their feelings from getting called out lol. He’s right tho - they’re two faced. And if her posts bother them so much, I don’t understand why they keep coming back. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I know, they’re all in their feelings from getting called out lol. He’s right tho - they’re two faced. And if her posts bother them so much, I don’t understand why they keep coming back. 

I guess it’s like an addiction, lol, but they do look like idiots, I personally wouldn’t waste any energy on something I didn’t like.

• Like 1