Billie Eilish Just Paid Tribute To Britney Spears During A Performance And I Need A Collab, Like, Yesterday

MakeMySugarFall

Saw the photos trending on Twitter, I'm surprised this hasn't been shared here yet.

Source: https://www.buzzfeed.com/terrycarter/billie-eilish-tribute-to-britney-spears-jingle-ball

Billie Eilish Just Paid Tribute To Britney Spears During A Performance And I Need A Collab, Like, Yesterday

So you probably saw Billie Eilish trending this week for not knowing who Van Halen is.

sub-buzz-189-1575751453-1.jpg?downsize=7

Kevin Winter / Getty Images

But this post isn't about that. This post is about Billie Eilish paying tribute to the legend, the icon, and the pop diva that is Britney Spears.

sub-buzz-183-1575751483-5.jpg?downsize=7

Jon Kopaloff / Getty Images

On Friday, the "xanny" singer performed at iHeartRadio's annual Jingle Ball, but it was her outfit that had everyone's attention.

sub-buzz-194-1575751562-5.jpg?downsize=7
Rich Fury / Getty Images

As you can see, Billie wore a t-shirt and shorts with Britney's face all over it.

sub-buzz-120-1575754410-1.jpg?downsize=8
Kevin Winter / Getty Images

The back of Billie's t-shirt also had Britney's name on it, for emphasis.

The sleeves of her t-shirt also featured images of the "Circus" singer and spelled out her name, so it's safe to say Billie might just be a stan.

sub-buzz-189-1575751670-1.jpg?downsize=8
Rich Fury / Getty Images

I mean, this is stan culture, am I right?

In case you're wondering, the admiration is definitely mutual. Back in June, Britney shared this epic Instagram video of herself dancing to Billie's No. 1 single, "Bad Guy":

instagram.com

She even recreated her "I'm a Slave 4 U" choreography from the 2001 MTV VMAs. That's love.

OFC, Billie fangirled over the moment, writing "omg" in the comments:

sub-buzz-133-1575754255-1.png?crop=252:5

So when are we getting a collab ladies? I need it, like yesterday.

anigif_sub-buzz-73-1575753731-2.gif?down
Hallmark

P.S., this proves Billie DOES know her musical legends. I'm just saying 🤷🏾‍♂️.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, heather said:

I couldn't care less about her or her music, but seeing the way Gaga fans attacked this poor girl for saying the meat dress was weird (it was, we ALL thought so) and now this I have no choice but to give her music a second listen.

I saw a Gaga fan on Twitter say that Billie just didn't understand the meat dress thing and it appears no one does b/c Gaga keeps having to explain it. It's like, if literally no one gets it, then it most likely wasn't a good idea! That meat dress was stupid.

• Like 1