T.Kyle and MuuMuse came back with a new episode of their podcast....

btmyhbrit99

....where they explained their absence and their position on #freebritney.

I'm not linking it here but you can find it where you find podcasts.

Essentially they caught flack from whatever they said in their previous episode and people were nasty so T.Kyle bit back and MuuMuse was hurt and panicked or whatnot. Not to discoun their experience cuz I'm sure it sucks but these two are in the biz so I think they should have saw it coming.

Anyway....

Their position is that they can't support the movement because there's not enough proof and they felt icky speculating on her personal life after she and her sister dropped their posts asking to be left alone (in two very different ways).

They believe she does have a mental disorder and they also cautioned that sometimes people with mental disorders (like Kanye and his Bi-polar diagnosis) are sometimes unreliable narrators.  Not sure how else to say it but basically sometimes they want to come off their meds even tho it's not right for them to do so and their mania has them feeling like they are good but they're not but they'll say and do whatever to convince people they're fine. So without claiming she has the same issue they basically allude to believing that this is most likely what happened with Britney earlier this year and could be why she was forced or decided to go into treatment. Also they made a point to call out that people should stop saying she can't be sick because she's able to perform because people with mental issues are usually able to snap into work mode without actually being healthy.

Lastly, they basically say that she is taking time to live her life that she never has gotten to live since she has been working since a kid, so it's best we as fans back off.

They also said since she has access to her IG she should be able to post a live video and if she really wanted to communicate with her fans about what's really going on she could just post a random video in the middle of the night telling her truth before her team could delete it so clearly she's cool with some aspect of the secrecy and mystery surrounding her.

They finish with reiterating they don't fully believe in the conspiracies but that if this is an abusive situation with all these people in on it (which they doubt) and she's not ok with her arraignment it would be the scandal of the century and totally evil.

I mostly agree with them though I think they're gonna catch more shit for how they said what they said.

All that being said, I as a fan have come to a decision (that I actually came to last night after looking at her most recent post of her time in Malibu but was solidified with this podcast) I cannot really stan anymore because none of this makes sense. My instincts tell me something is wrong, she's hurting and trying to heal. But she's going to be in this situation for a long time. I don't particularly have good feelings about it though I'm hopeful she will get better.

It sucks cuz I been riding with her since I was 11 in 1999 and I can see her potential and I know she's better than this but for now I'll move forward as if she's retired. 

I kinda can't even listen to her music at the moment because it was feels tainted.

• Like 1

100% agree with them and hate how the freebritney lunatics silenced them. All sides need to be heard, including sides that DONT support their insane narratives. There was a moment earlier this year where I felt like you felt, but at the end the day I can't and won't let speculation and rumors dictate how I feel about Britney and her situation. Do I think something isn't right and there's more to the story than ANY of us know? Yes, absolutely, but I don't feel right deep diving into her personal life when Britney has been screaming since before the conservatorship that she wants a private life. This is Britney's battle to fight if she truly wants out, and I will continue to and always support her in whatever way, I, as a fan, see fit. 

I'm also curious what about her last Maui post made you decide to stop stanning since that's literally the realest and most personal she's been on social media in forever. It reminded me so much of the letters she used to write on her website back in the day, and gave a little reassurance that the Britney we all know and love is still in there and that she's slowly finding herself again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heather said:

I'm also curious what about her last Maui post made you decide to stop stanning since that's literally the realest and most personal she's been on social media in forever. It reminded me so much of the letters she used to write on her website back in the day, and gave a little reassurance that the Britney we all know and love is still in there and that she's slowly finding herself again.

I'm also curious. Personally I feel like I couldn't just "abandon" her, it feels like she could really use some mental support from us right now, almost as much as back in the day. As for the retirement part, she herself said she'll be back on stage one day, this is temporary. How long will she be on a break? Only she knows, but I know she's gonna appreciate the fact that we stuck around and gave her a reason to continue performing.

Their stance is pretty much my stance. The FreeBritney movement has bothered me, not because I don’t believe they couldn’t be right about certain things, but mental illness is very multifaceted. She can be capable of work, but also struggle hard in other parts of her life. Harder than anyone else does. I love Brad Stern, I think he’s highly rational, and these opinions should not be silenced just because some (a very small part) of the Britney army has made up their minds on one narrative. I think there’s multiple narratives at play that can be true because, mental illness or not, that’s life. Life isn’t flat, it’s complicated. Britney’s situation included. 

• Like 1