New IG post (Oct.7th) #selfie #yoga

17 minutes ago, heather said:

She looks great and I love that she's getting real and personal in her IG captions. Ain't no body gonna convince me this is anyone other than Britney posting!

Yeah, this HAS to be her writing them. Love the longer, more personal captions lately too.

6 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yeah, this HAS to be her writing them. Love the longer, more personal captions lately too.

They're very reminiscent of the letters she used to write to us on her site. It's the same thing except with modern day social media technology!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, heather said:

They're very reminiscent of the letters she used to write to us on her site. It's the same thing except with modern day social media technology!

I actually had to check if this is true since I'm too young to remember that. I even found an old thread from here with a few examples. Now I'm here like: Why didn't anyone tell me about this? These are awesome!