New Instagram Post [9/22] Britney Talks Freedom.

heather

"I'M VERY KEEN ON FREEDOM, I LOVE FREEDOM, I LOVE INDEPENDECE, I DO NOT LIKE BEING TIED DOWN"
- Britney Spears, September 2019

SHE'S A GENIUS!  SHE IS A FUCKING GENIUS!!! 

Britney has finally spoken! and she made it at the right time and in the right way! She expressed her opinion, covertly enough by paraphrasing a book, in a very smart and clever move!!!

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Ionut said:

Oh look...she used the term "freedom" twice. Why does she feed the fans' conspiracies with terms such as "freedom", "independence" or "tied-down"? According to some fans, she has those.

I don't think any of us are foolish enough to believe Britney has complete freedom, total independence and control. The degree of severity is the issue. This post is proof enough that claims of her not posting on her social media are exaggerated. Clearly she can and does post what she wants from time to time, there's no way a post like this would have been posted and/or approved by her "team".

• Like 2
  • Sad 1