Britney’s Custody: 70/30 or 90/10??

Britgirl1980

Ok, I have read two different numbers when it comes to Britney’s custody of her boys; I know that it became 70/30 recently, before the incident with Jamie, but I am also seeing 90/10 floating around too......which is it?

I tell you, I hope Britney gets better; I am worried for her; ugh, I could. It even imagine being in this mess. 

I think it was 70/30 since she was forced in to that center and it was brought down to 90/10 thanks to dear old dad.

It’s team cship putting out all these stories about her mental health and so called would die  without it, so I wouldn’t take those stories as gospel, I think Britney was fed up with her situation as she rightfully should be and wanted to start to get control of her life back, they won’t allow it $$$$$$$, so they started putting the screws to her and putting out that she lost it narrative.

She seemed great in those Domination rehearsals, I find it very hard to believe she was on the “verge of dying”.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think it was 70/30 since she was forced in to that center and it was brought down to 90/10 thanks to dear old dad.

It’s team cship putting out all these stories about her mental health and so called would die  without it, so I wouldn’t take those stories as gospel, I think Britney was fed up with her situation as she rightfully should be and wanted to start to get control of her life back, they won’t allow it $$$$$$$, so they started putting the screws to her and putting out that she lost it narrative.

She seemed great in those Domination rehearsals, I find it very hard to believe she was on the “verge of dying”.

Again agreed. They only way she was on the verge of dying is if she was suicidal which you wouldn't be able to gather from a rehearsal video. She's looks healthy and is not abusing any hard drugs from what I can tell so what else could it be besides that? Oh I know...not a damn thing because she was never on the verge of dying. Her over dramatic ass team can suck it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

However, those rehearsals videos could be manipulated to see a normal Britney......my gosh, who knows anymore. I really wish her team would stop being shady, admit that something is wrong, and let the cards fall where they fall. I rather have some truth than try to keep Britney’s old image alive; that is long gone. I do think something has relapsed in her mental health and she is struggling to get better.....her team is just being over dramatic. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

However, those rehearsals videos could be manipulated to see a normal Britney......my gosh, who knows anymore. I really wish her team would stop being shady, admit that something is wrong, and let the cards fall where they fall. I rather have some truth than try to keep Britney’s old image alive; that is long gone. I do think something has relapsed in her mental health and she is struggling to get better.....her team is just being over dramatic. 

I feel the cship is the problem in regards to public perception, Britney has every right to not disclose and discuss whatever issues she has, that is her business BUT most people famous and not famous have mental issues and are not in this stranglehold that she is. I feel if she was not in this cship and was able to handle her mental illness like any other celeb/person, no one would question a thing, it’s this arrangement that makes it mysterious and everyone wanting to know everything,

Im not a delusional fan, she clearly struggles with something and there is nothing wrong with that but the way they handle it is insane, her team make it bigger than it prolly is.

• Like 3

21 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I feel the cship is the problem in regards to public perception, Britney has every right to not disclose and discuss whatever issues she has, that is her business BUT most people famous and not famous have mental issues and are not in this stranglehold that she is. I feel if she was not in this cship and was able to handle her mental illness like any other celeb/person, no one would question a thing, it’s this arrangement that makes it mysterious and everyone wanting to know everything,

Im not a delusional fan, she clearly struggles with something and there is nothing wrong with that but the way they handle it is insane, her team make it bigger than it prolly is.

Pretty much summed up how I feel. I’m less concerned with Britney’s personal business (we are fans, not friends) as she deserves a right to privacy - but the cship is shady af. 

• Like 2

On 9/22/2019 at 6:07 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

What I see as a problem is that it feels like the job of rehabilitating Britney was left unfinished. I've mentioned before that I think they shouldn't have rushed Britney back on stage that soon and instead should have given her time to properly heal from everything that happened in the first place. I'm not an expert but I can't imagine any regular person returning to work life as fast as she did. Mental rehabilitation is a long process and if the sittuation is as bad to begin with as it was with Britney back in 07-08, the primary focus should be in the patient's mental wellbeing, everything else in life should come second.

I'm sure that most of the fans share this feeling, which is probably the reason there's so much speculation about what her true mental health level is. Her team acting the way they do hasn't helped that either I think.

2 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

What I see as a problem is that it feels like the job of rehabilitating Britney was left unfinished. I've mentioned before that I think they shouldn't have rushed Britney back on stage that soon and instead should have given her time to properly heal from everything that happened in the first place. I'm not an expert but I can't imagine any regular person returning to work life as fast as she did. Mental rehabilitation is a long process and if the sittuation is as bad to begin with as it was with Britney back in 07-08, the primary focus should be in the patient's mental wellbeing, everything else in life should come second.

I'm sure that most of the fans share this feeling, which is probably the reason there's so much speculation about what her true mental health level is. Her team acting the way they do hasn't helped that either I think.

I completely agree, she literally went from the psych ward to the stage, I feel they’re main concern this entire time has been the pop star and not the person.

If they gave even a tiny fuck about her as a person, they would of got her out of the spotlight, let her heal, let her relearn to stand on her own two feet again and once she was ready, she’d revive her career. As a fan though, I can’t help but feel bad/complicit, cuz we’ve been the ones funding these past 11 years. Fans are talking about a boycott for any future products released while still under c-ship but I feel conflicted, on one hand I don’t want another penny of mine going to Jamie, Jamie’s lawyers, Lou, Larry or Lou’s fucked up church but then on the other hand, that money also goes to raising her kids, it’s such a sucky situation.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I completely agree, she literally went from the psych ward to the stage, I feel they’re main concern this entire time has been the pop star and not the person.

If they gave even a tiny fuck about her as a person, they would of got her out of the spotlight, let her heal, let her relearn to stand on her own two feet again and once she was ready, she’d revive her career. As a fan though, I can’t help but feel bad/complicit, cuz we’ve been the ones funding these past 11 years. Fans are talking about a boycott for any future products released while still under c-ship but I feel conflicted, on one hand I don’t want another penny of mine going to Jamie, Jamie’s lawyers, Lou, Larry or Lou’s fucked up church but then on the other hand, that money also goes to raising her kids, it’s such a sucky situation.

I feel you, I don't want them to get any of my money either, I wish more of it could just go to Britney. But the fact is, she doesn't do everything herself so of course there's gonna be others to grab their share, even ones that don't really deserve the money. I'm gonna keep buying her albums and occationally buying merch because we fans are the only ones that are still keeping Britney in the industry, we have been ever since she stopped being mainstream. It's a tough choice but in the end I hope that the good the money does outweights the bad.

37 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I feel you, I don't want them to get any of my money either, I wish more of it could just go to Britney. But the fact is, she doesn't do everything herself so of course there's gonna be others to grab their share, even ones that don't really deserve the money. I'm gonna keep buying her albums and occationally buying merch because we fans are the only ones that are still keeping Britney in the industry, we have been ever since she stopped being mainstream. It's a tough choice but in the end I hope that the good the money does outweights the bad.

A lot goes into what she does, from the record label to music producers, writers, video directors, dancers, choreographers and so on, those people I have no problem funding, they’re doing genuine work, therefore they deserve a paycheck, it’s team c-ship that’s corrupt and don’t deserve our money. But as long as she’s in this thing, a large chunk of her portion of the money after all industry people are paid goes to them.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

A lot goes into what she does, from the record label to music producers, writers, video directors, dancers, choreographers and so on, those people I have no problem funding, they’re doing genuine work, therefore they deserve a paycheck, it’s team c-ship that’s corrupt and don’t deserve our money. But as long as she’s in this thing, a large chunk of her portion of the money after all industry people are paid goes to them.

Yeah, in all it's simplicity: the c-ship (as it is now) makes it so that there are too many cooks in the kitchen. The arrangements could have been done more simply with only the absolutely necessary people working on the c-ship. That way everybody (except a few certain people, lol) would be happy. Britney would get the help she actually needs and the money would go where it's supposed to go. And us fans of course could be care free and just concentrate on her career.

57 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yeah, in all it's simplicity: the c-ship (as it is now) makes it so that there are too many cooks in the kitchen. The arrangements could have been done more simply with only the absolutely necessary people working on the c-ship. That way everybody (except a few certain people, lol) would be happy. Britney would get the help she actually needs and the money would go where it's supposed to go. And us fans of course could be care free and just concentrate on her career.

Yeah, there’s just way too many people with their hands in her cookie jar, at this point it’s all about greed. I just hope this investigation looks at the financial shit and multiple businesses Jamie has started while in control of her shit since it started, if fans are able to dig up shady stuff just by simply going online and  with limited access to documents, you’d think a court investigator who has access to everything can find the same stuff and more, lol

• Like 2