Jamie Spears Still Conservator of All Thing$ Britney

heather

14 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, now obviously it’s her personal business so she doesn’t have to speak on it if she doesn’t want to BUT if there are times when she wants to, then fucking let her, like in that one UK interview during Glory promo, SHE brought up the cship and her team shut it down and had it edited out, that’s what I can’t stand, for all we know, she could have wanted to discuss it many times but we’ll never know cuz of her fucking team. 

It can def. help when celebs come forward with their own problems, anxiety is one thing Brit has admitted to, having anxiety myself, it comforts me to know she does too.

Ya know, I’m now wondering if part of her weird stiffness (on stage, in interviews) is due to her fear of saying or doing the “wrong” thing within the conservatorship. We do have proof that she apparently can’t freely speak in interviews - I know I’d be nervous with that hanging over my head, but knowing that I really want to talk about it. I still obviously believe she has anxiety, but I wonder how much the conservatorship is now harming instead of helping ...

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Ya know, I’m now wondering if part of her weird stiffness (on stage, in interviews) is due to her fear of saying or doing the “wrong” thing within the conservatorship. We do have proof that she apparently can’t freely speak in interviews - I know I’d be nervous with that hanging over my head, but knowing that I really want to talk about it. I still obviously believe she has anxiety, but I wonder how much the conservatorship is now harming instead of helping ...

I’ve been wondering that myself for awhile now and it would make complete sense, poor woman is constantly under a microscope, not just as a celebrity but even in her private life thanks to the cship.

6 minutes ago, Ionut said:

Even if she's mentally ill,  it still doesn't explain why she doesn't have the right to hire her own counsel. This is a conflict of interests because that man appointed by the court and paid with Britney's money, Samuel Ingham, will never advocate for a free Britney.

Britney herself can go to the judge and advocate for her "freedom" so could Lynne and Lynne's lawyers, yet there were NO objections, including Lynne/her lawyer to Jodi becoming temp. conservator.

1 hour ago, heather said:

Britney herself can go to the judge and advocate for her "freedom" so could Lynne and Lynne's lawyers, yet there were NO objections, including Lynne/her lawyer to Jodi becoming temp. conservator.

I don't know who you are or what your intentions are, but you need to stop trying to dismiss the #freebritney movement and stop acting so damn mighty and superior.

Britney's case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by the jugde on her case, a judge that people review on her official page as 'corrupted'.

If you want to check it out for yourself, her case is number #:BP108870 on California's court website.

OCutMs6.jpg

aM6a9wr.jpg

There you have proof she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad).

The timeline of her appealing the conservatorship in public records:

2008: she first appeals it (deemed mentally unstable)

2009: before Circus Tour: she sends an evaluation by a psychiatrist asking for the end of the conservatorship

March 30, 2009 (a month after Circus Tour began): her dad fights her own motion, asking for a second psychiatrist evaluation

July 23, 2009: new psychiatrist agrees with first psychiatrist and also asks for the conservatorship to end

May 28, 2010: Britney and psychiatrist send and update on her mental health to give more evidence on her being mentally stable

July 29, 2011 (during Femme Fatale when she was doped af): Jamie and conservatorship lawyer makes a urgent statement

Right after that Britney and her own lawyer makes their own statement

April 6, 2012: Jamie asks for her boyfriend at that time, Jason Trawick, to be added as a conservator

August 21, 2012: Britney files a petition asking to shorten the conservatorship

*Media reports Britney had a meeting with the jugde on her case arguing that "she's the only person under a conservatorship to sign a $50 million deal to be a judge on a live tv show". Wants conservatorship to end. Denied by the judge.

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: no updates on her case.

March 4, 2019: Britney files a new urgent petition (no details) and a memo (legal defend on her behalf)

Right after that Jamie files a petition against her

Then there's a register of a lawyer, Andrew Wallet (co-conservator), being fired and asking to get paid *The same who allegedly spoke with Britney's Gram via voicemail after a month.

Britney files a new memo (no detail)

Jamie Spears (conservator) files a new petition against Britney

Britney is sent to a mental facility ,allegedly, against her will.

May 10, 2019: Britney, the conspiracy theorist, went to the court assisted by her mother and told the judge that she was sent into a mental health institution and druged against her will, which is not legal. There's no reason to think she lied.  She also asked FOR MORE FREEDOM.

It appears every time she tries to petition and/or fight the conservatorship her "team" takes it as misbehaving and she's medicated. 

That's literally official public records, therefore proof she doesn't want this.

52 minutes ago, Ionut said:

I don't know who you are or what your intentions are, but you need to stop trying to dismiss the #freebritney movement and stop acting so damn mighty and superior.

Britney's case is a public case in California's public records. Ever since the beginning she has tried according to official records to fight the conservatorship at least 7 times, but was denied by the jugde on her case, a judge that people review on her official page as 'corrupted'.

If you want to check it out for yourself, her case is number #:BP108870 on California's court website.

OCutMs6.jpg

aM6a9wr.jpg

There you have proof she can't choose her own friends, make phone calls, use her own money, ride her own car.... everything is on the hands of her conservator (in this case her dad).

The timeline of her appealing the conservatorship in public records:

2008: she first appeals it (deemed mentally unstable)

2009: before Circus Tour: she sends an evaluation by a psychiatrist asking for the end of the conservatorship

March 30, 2009 (a month after Circus Tour began): her dad fights her own motion, asking for a second psychiatrist evaluation

July 23, 2009: new psychiatrist agrees with first psychiatrist and also asks for the conservatorship to end

May 28, 2010: Britney and psychiatrist send and update on her mental health to give more evidence on her being mentally stable

July 29, 2011 (during Femme Fatale when she was doped af): Jamie and conservatorship lawyer makes a urgent statement

Right after that Britney and her own lawyer makes their own statement

April 6, 2012: Jamie asks for her boyfriend at that time, Jason Trawick, to be added as a conservator

August 21, 2012: Britney files a petition asking to shorten the conservatorship

*Media reports Britney had a meeting with the jugde on her case arguing that "she's the only person under a conservatorship to sign a $50 million deal to be a judge on a live tv show". Wants conservatorship to end. Denied by the judge.

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018: no updates on her case.

March 4, 2019: Britney files a new urgent petition (no details) and a memo (legal defend on her behalf)

Right after that Jamie files a petition against her

Then there's a register of a lawyer, Andrew Wallet (co-conservator), being fired and asking to get paid *The same who allegedly spoke with Britney's Gram via voicemail after a month.

Britney files a new memo (no detail)

Jamie Spears (conservator) files a new petition against Britney

Britney is sent to a mental facility ,allegedly, against her will.

May 10, 2019: Britney, the conspiracy theorist, went to the court assisted by her mother and told the judge that she was sent into a mental health institution and druged against her will, which is not legal. There's no reason to think she lied.  She also asked FOR MORE FREEDOM.

It appears every time she tries to petition and/or fight the conservatorship her "team" takes it as misbehaving and she's medicated. 

That's literally official public records, therefore proof she doesn't want this.

My intentions are PROOF not fan speculation. Nothing about her "restrictions" from a lawyer hired by Sam Lutfi for her in 2008 is relevant to NOW. Where's the proof Britney said in court that she was sent against her will and drugged? I've never seen proof that's what she said, just that she asked for more "freedom" and the judge denied it and instead ordered the evaluation. And I mean actual court documented proof not TMZ reports. Also this literally has nothing to do with what I said regarding Lynne/her lawyer NOT objecting to Jodi being temporary conservator.

• Like 1