Jamie Spears Still Conservator of All Thing$ Britney

heather

It's been widely, widely reported Jamie Spears is temporarily out as Britney's conservator, but we've learned that's not entirely true.

Sources with direct knowledge tell us Jamie is still ensconced as the conservator of Britney's estate, meaning he has total control over her investments, business deals, check-writing, etc, etc ... all things money.

What Jamie temporarily relinquished -- the conservatorship over Britney's "person." Yep, there are actually 2 conservatorships -- one for the estate and one for the person. The latter is taking care of Britney, making sure she gets proper medical care and on and on.

Jamie said he was relinquishing temporary control because of a medical condition. We've learned he's having ankle surgery that will bench him for 10 weeks. It's undeniable, however, that there was a big problem ... Jamie is prohibited from having any contact with Britney's kids after he allegedly put his hands on 13-year-old Sean.

The judge in the conservatorship case will get a critical report next week from a court-appointed evaluator who will determine if Jamie and the team have done a good job.

5 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah TMZ, we’ve known there’s always been 2 cships, I hope if there is corruption, it’s made public and the judge actually does something besides just sweep it under the rug.

I appreciate them clearing up and confirming Jamie still controls the money and this Jodi person is only for the one over Britney. Agreed, I hope that if there is any proof of corruption it's exposed and dealt with properly. But I worry that if there's not people will assume it's just another shady judge covering for the conservatorship and continue on with the hurtful antics to Britney's image while they think they're fighting for her.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

First his colon, now his ankle?

:pieceofwhat:

He's a terrible liar. 

Had to laugh. No doubt that a colon rupture is a serious medical emergency but the fact that that wasn't enough for him to want to temporarily step down but ankle surgery is? Girl, bye. We all know it's because of the restraining order the kids have against him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heather said:

I appreciate them clearing up and confirming Jamie still controls the money and this Jodi person is only for the one over Britney. Agreed, I hope that if there is any proof of corruption it's exposed and dealt with properly. But I worry that if there's not people will assume it's just another shady judge covering for the conservatorship and continue on with the hurtful antics to Britney's image while they think they're fighting for her.

It’s definitely a sticky situation, I feel like if the judge decides to keep it going than Brit might as well just announce her retirement cuz I unfortunately don’t see her career going on while still under this thing esp. if they choose to continue to work under the veil of secrecy.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s definitely a sticky situation, I feel like if the judge decides to keep it going than Brit might as well just announce her retirement cuz I unfortunately don’t see her career going on while still under this thing esp. if they choose to continue to work under the veil of secrecy.

What would you consider a veil of secrecy? Personally, if the end result is that Britney still needs a conservatorship for whatever mental illness she has then I don't need to know the details of that to know that I would still support her both personally and professionally. It seems as if people want to know her disorder in order to know why she needs a conservatorship and if they don't know it then they don't think she needs the conservatorship and that's not our judgement to make. Like, of course I believe Britney should be able to choose her own employees, talk about what she wants and stuff like that, but I'm also not convinced that she's unhappy with who's on her team as it stands (except Larry, we all know girlfriend would probably love a new manager), nor am I convinced of all the terrible conspiracies regarding her team "forcing" Britney to work by withholding access to her kids and etc. At the end of the day, like I always say, just because xyz is on paper as what a conseravtorship is, doesn't mean xyz is happening in Britney's life.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think she might have to take a long break from performing if all this doesn't work out but she could still release music, I mean, it doesn't require as much effort as touring. I feel like the job of rehabilitating Britney was done sloppily (for example letting her back on stage so early when they really should have focused on what was happening in her private life) and is still unfinished. She really needs people around her that actually focus on the goal of giving her the ability and tools to handle as much freedom as possible. Perhaps she will never have all the freedoms of a normal person but at least she might get most of them.

7 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I think she might have to take a long break from performing if all this doesn't work out but she could still release music, I mean, it doesn't require as much effort as touring. I feel like the job of rehabilitating Britney was done sloppily (for example letting her back on stage so early when they really should have focused on what was happening in her private life) and is still unfinished. She really needs people around her that actually focus on the goal of giving her the ability and tools to handle as much freedom as possible. Perhaps she will never have all the freedoms of a normal person but at least she might get most of them.

Agreed. I think because Britney has been working her whole life they figured getting her back to work would help her personally, and, of course, wanted to ride the big "comeback" wave. But I think she needed time to properly heal, and I don't think she's ever had it. This is the longest break Britney's had since 2007, and hopefully she's working on healing herself. I think she is.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, heather said:

What would you consider a veil of secrecy? Personally, if the end result is that Britney still needs a conservatorship for whatever mental illness she has then I don't need to know the details of that to know that I would still support her both personally and professionally. It seems as if people want to know her disorder in order to know why she needs a conservatorship and if they don't know it then they don't think she needs the conservatorship and that's not our judgement to make. Like, of course I believe Britney should be able to choose her own employees, talk about what she wants and stuff like that, but I'm also not convinced that she's unhappy with who's on her team as it stands (except Larry, we all know girlfriend would probably love a new manager), nor am I convinced of all the terrible conspiracies regarding her team "forcing" Britney to work by withholding access to her kids and etc. At the end of the day, like I always say, just because xyz is on paper as what a conseravtorship is, doesn't mean xyz is happening in Britney's life.

Honestly, I feel like everything is a secret and if she is so mentally ill that she needs a conservatorship, then perhaps she shouldn’t be working and never should have been, since technically she isn’t capable of doing anything according to the description of a conservatorship, they shouldn’t be breaking the law just cuz she’s a high profile, millionaire celebrity, there are other routes they can take such as that thing u posted a few days ago from Exhale.

I feel like in order for most fans to support her while still under a cship, Larry, Lou and Jamie all have to go, she needs fresh people!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Agree 100%, the fact that she pretty much went from the psych ward to the stage is crazy, I can’t help but feel like all this time, they’ve been more concerned about the brand than the person. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Honestly, I feel like everything is a secret and if she is so mentally ill that she needs a conservatorship, then perhaps she shouldn’t be working and never should have been, since technically she isn’t capable of doing anything according to the description of a conservatorship, they shouldn’t be breaking the law just cuz she’s a high profile, millionaire celebrity, there are other routes they can take such as that thing u posted a few days ago from Exhale.

I feel like in order for most fans to support her while still under a cship, Larry, Lou and Jamie all have to go, she needs fresh people!!

Yeah I feel like a supportive decision agreement is the perfect blend of what everyone wants and will help Britney greatly. I also agree they all need to go, if not just the fact they're terrible people, but that Britney's career will benefit with fresh eyes on it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, heather said:

Yeah I feel like a supportive decision agreement is the perfect blend of what everyone wants and will help Britney greatly. I also agree they all need to go, if not just the fact they're terrible people, but that Britney's career will benefit with fresh eyes on it.

What I don’t understand is, are those supportive decision things done in Cali, cuz if so why has no one thought to at least give it a try?? It really feels like no one wants to even give her the chance to see if she can function on her own, at least take baby steps, it’s been 11 years, I feel she’s earned it.

Shitty part is, even if she wants a new team, she can’t get it cuz at the end of the day it’s all up to daddy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

What I don’t understand is, are those supportive decision things done in Cali, cuz if so why has no one thought to at least give it a try?? It really feels like no one wants to even give her the chance to see if she can function on her own, at least take baby steps, it’s been 11 years, I feel she’s earned it.

Shitty part is, even if she wants a new team, she can’t get it cuz at the end of the day it’s all up to daddy. 

They are and it's probably due to the fact that a) team conservatorship doesn't want to give up their paychecks and b) there hasn't been a real look into the going ons of the conservatorship in those 11 years. This is the first time there's ever been an investigation, so for the last 11 years everything was, seemingly, going fine and there wasn't a need to do anything about it and Britney wasn't requesting anything to be done (which she holds the right to do no matter what) so everything went on as it did. Now with the investigation I think there are options on the table that can be implemented to give Britney back some "freedom" but still allow the tough stuff handled by professionals.

When it comes to her career, I think Britney should 100% be able to chose the people that run it, however, I find it hard to think that if Britney went to Jamie like "I want a new manger because of xyz and I want it to be this person" he wouldn't flat out say no, he'd at least give her wishes some thought. So, who knows, maybe Britney didn't say anything about wanting a new manger because she truly didn't, or she felt it would be pointless, or any other variety of reasons. But I'm always of the belief of it never hurts to ask, even if Britney is truly in as dire a situation as the conspiracies claim.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, heather said:

They are and it's probably due to the fact that a) team conservatorship doesn't want to give up their paychecks and b) there hasn't been a real look into the going ons of the conservatorship in those 11 years. This is the first time there's ever been an investigation, so for the last 11 years everything was, seemingly, going fine and there wasn't a need to do anything about it and Britney wasn't requesting anything to be done (which she holds the right to do no matter what) so everything went on as it did. Now with the investigation I think there are options on the table that can be implemented to give Britney back some "freedom" but still allow the tough stuff handled by professionals.

When it comes to her career, I think Britney should 100% be able to chose the people that run it, however, I find it hard to think that if Britney went to Jamie like "I want a new manger because of xyz and I want it to be this person" he wouldn't flat out say no, he'd at least give her wishes some thought. So, who knows, maybe Britney didn't say anything about wanting a new manger because she truly didn't, or she felt it would be pointless, or any other variety of reasons. But I'm always of the belief of it never hurts to ask, even if Britney is truly in as dire a situation as the conspiracies claim.

All I know is she fired Larry’s ass twice, lol, I can  def see her doing it again, he’s a dinosaur, the industry has changed, she needs someone to market her in todays times. 

I guess we can only hope and pray this investigation brings some kind of change. These past 11 years have been quite a rollercoaster, I miss seeing her at all her boys games and teaching those dance classes.  I also feel like she did more when Brian and Lexie were around.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It just looks bad. I don't know if a full blown retirement is in the cards but this really hurts her brand. I get what you mean by veil of secrecy. There's just a lot of oddities that are not being explained. How is she mentally ill enough to warrant an arraignment like this but at the same time able to function enough for 3 albums, 1 tour and a Vegas residency?

The good thing about today versus 20 years ago is that the conversation about mental health has grown so more people understand that people with mental illness can function and don't need to be stigmatized or cast of from society. I think it's very powerful that she has been able to continue on in her career while facing whatever illnesses she's facing. I just wish they would let her speak on it. Let her own it. She's a public figure not a Joe Schmo. She doesn't have to reveal its "abc' disease or anything like that IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO but like for real how does she feel about the conservatorship, does she actually want to keep her condition private, how does she feel about performing over the last 10 years while fighting her illness?

It just feels like we've been able to see her but we can't hear her.  I know she has said she's aware her situation is unique and she's strong and she's dealing with it which is great and despite what people think she's probably not as controlled as it seems but something still feels odd, something is missing. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

It just looks bad. I don't know if a full blown retirement is in the cards but this really hurts her brand. I get what you mean by veil of secrecy. There's just a lot of oddities that are not being explained. How is she mentally ill enough to warrant an arraignment like this but at the same time able to function enough for 3 albums, 1 tour and a Vegas residency?

The good thing about today versus 20 years ago is that the conversation about mental health has grown so more people understand that people with mental illness can function and don't need to be stigmatized or cast of from society. I think it's very powerful that she has been able to continue on in her career while facing whatever illnesses she's facing. I just wish they would let her speak on it. Let her own it. She's a public figure not a Joe Schmo. She doesn't have to reveal its "abc' disease or anything like that IF SHE DOESN'T WANT TO but like for real how does she feel about the conservatorship, does she actually want to keep her condition private, how does she feel about performing over the last 10 years while fighting her illness?

It just feels like we've been able to see her but we can't hear her.  I know she has said she's aware her situation is unique and she's strong and she's dealing with it which is great and despite what people think she's probably not as controlled as it seems but something still feels odd, something is missing. 

Yeah, now obviously it’s her personal business so she doesn’t have to speak on it if she doesn’t want to BUT if there are times when she wants to, then fucking let her, like in that one UK interview during Glory promo, SHE brought up the cship and her team shut it down and had it edited out, that’s what I can’t stand, for all we know, she could have wanted to discuss it many times but we’ll never know cuz of her fucking team. 

It can def. help when celebs come forward with their own problems, anxiety is one thing Brit has admitted to, having anxiety myself, it comforts me to know she does too.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, now obviously it’s her personal business so she doesn’t have to speak on it if she doesn’t want to BUT if there are times when she wants to, then fucking let her, like in that one UK interview during Glory promo, SHE brought up the cship and her team shut it down and had it edited out, that’s what I can’t stand, for all we know, she could have wanted to discuss it many times but we’ll never know cuz of her fucking team. 

It can def. help when celebs come forward with their own problems, anxiety is one thing Brit has admitted to, having anxiety myself, it comforts me to know she does too.

I think she is dealing with more than anxiety: but as you said, that is her personal business. I hate the secret stuff her team plays too.....it is obvious that Britney does have something wrong with her: it is not hidden in this day and age of the internet and social media. But, they could be doing it because they are doing something very wrong themselves. I want to know what she is dealing with and if it warrants the still going c-ship; but at the same time, it is her life. 

I just wish everyone would quit being so shady with it: we know something is not right with her and she is not living that carefully planned image that they created for her when she first came out. I think we can say  the true Britney emerge around 03/04, who was sick of her created image. Now, they are trying to regain and keep that image, which no longer reflects reality. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That UK interview and how they literally got an interview with Carson Daly cancelled after she started her "comeback" in 2008 because they wanted all his footage to edit the interview themselves (and he rightfully refused because he was insulted that they assumed he was going to try to make her look bad) are huge red flags. I get her privacy is an issue and celebrities have their interviews screened by press teams, but still what the hell was that? They never explained those instances and they know they overstepped in those two instances but no one ever checked them. They hope you forget things like that.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

That UK interview and how they literally got an interview with Carson Daly cancelled after she started her "comeback" in 2008 because they wanted all his footage to edit the interview themselves (and he rightfully refused because he was insulted that they assumed he was going to try to make her look bad) are huge red flags. I get her privacy is an issue and celebrities have their interviews screened by press teams, but still what the hell was that? They never explained those instances and they know they overstepped in those two instances but no one ever checked them. They hope you forget things like that.

Yeah the thing with Carson was ridiculous, dude has been interviewing her since the beginning, what was so different now compared to then, plus when the Free Britney movement first started an interviewer came forward saying he and Brit were on the set just chatting during a down moment and her team just rushes over to hover and question what their doing and she apparently just clams up when that happens, he also asked for a selfie which apparently she was happy to do and now he’s banned by Jamie, Mario Lopez confirmed that story and this happened during Glory promo I think and I’m like what the hell are they so worried she’s gonna say??

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I think she is dealing with more than anxiety: but as you said, that is her personal business. I hate the secret stuff her team plays too.....it is obvious that Britney does have something wrong with her: it is not hidden in this day and age of the internet and social media. But, they could be doing it because they are doing something very wrong themselves. I want to know what she is dealing with and if it warrants the still going c-ship; but at the same time, it is her life. 

I just wish everyone would quit being so shady with it: we know something is not right with her and she is not living that carefully planned image that they created for her when she first came out. I think we can say  the true Britney emerge around 03/04, who was sick of her created image. Now, they are trying to regain and keep that image, which no longer reflects reality. 

No, I think it’s more than anxiety too, that’s just the only thing she’s discussed publicly and if she does have other problems, there’s nothing wrong with that, she shouldn’t be punished for having real, human issues. I feel Chaotic is when we finally got to see a glimpse at the real Britney and u know what, it was Chaotic that made me wanna be her bestie, she seemed like a blast, lol, the perfect princess facade was shattered a long time ago, I’d say after JT threw her under the bus. So it’s stupid that her team are trying to recreate her debut when everyone knows she is not perfect.

• Like 1