Britney Spears Doctor Dies Suddenly

News

britney-2.jpg?resize=642%2C323&ssl=1

britneytour-638x400.png?resize=563%2C353

All we can say is, What the actual fuck?

According to TMZ, The doctor who was responsible for Britney Spears  medical treatment died suddenly, just weeks before the judge in her conservatorship case will receive a report focusing on whether she was receiving appropriate treatment.

doctor-1.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

View the full article

I've been thinking for a while for something rational to say and I still can't think of anything, in fact I feel the little conspiracy theorist in me starting to wake up. @heather please come and talk some sense into us, it's all getting too crazy to handle.

Aneurysms happen quite often to people of all ages and in all sorts of varied health: https://bafound.org/about-brain-aneurysms/brain-aneurysm-basics/brain-aneurysm-statistics-and-facts/

I know this will be easy to turn into a conspiracy theory on, but it doesn't feel like one to me. There's lots of influential people working on this case, I honestly doubt there's going to be one "smoking gun."

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Aneurysms happen quite often to people of all ages and in all sorts of varied health: https://bafound.org/about-brain-aneurysms/brain-aneurysm-basics/brain-aneurysm-statistics-and-facts/

I know this will be easy to turn into a conspiracy theory on, but it doesn't feel like one to me. There's lots of influential people working on this case, I honestly doubt there's going to be one "smoking gun."

I agree, while there’s no denying that the timing of this guys death is eerie as hell, unfortunately, people of all ages can die for whatever reason, my family just went through this last year. 

Death doesn’t have a schedule and people can be sick and just not know it, which was the case in my situation, I highly doubt Team Britney offed the dude.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I've been thinking for a while for something rational to say and I still can't think of anything, in fact I feel the little conspiracy theorist in me starting to wake up. @heather please come and talk some sense into us, it's all getting too crazy to handle.

Agree with @MakeMySugarFall  and @MonaLisa613 they summed up exactly what I would say. Aneurysms happen a lot and are wildly known for being unpredictable and it's not something you're diagnosed with, if it happens you die, end of. Feel sorry for this mans family but there's no part of me that suspects it's anything to do with Britney's situation! Sometimes things just happen. Life.

• Like 1