Jamie requesting to temporarily step down

MonaLisa613

11 minutes ago, heather said:

When this much power and money is involved for this long it's hard to judge who to trust. Jamie has definitely shown his true colors this year, and that's alarming and saddening. Lynne showed her colors for 11 years of doing absolutely nothing for her daughter. I'm glad she's stepping up now, but she's only marginally better than Jamie. Her sister is an absolute snake and always has been. Her brother has stayed out of the spotlight, and I believe he's the reason Britney was so happy in 2015-2016 when she was with Lexie all the time AKA Bryan was around helping her. But I still think the person appointed needs to be an unbiased, third party chosen by the judge and not anyone else involved, including Britney.

As for Jamie Lynn and Instagram. There's not one ounce of me that believes she was hacked. I don't believe anyone (Lou) went into her account either. JL blocked Britney because, in my opinion, JL is a daddy's girl and on Jamie's side fully. Her attitude during that whole story was salty AF especially at the end "why would I block a good follow". Way to prove you only care about the followers being Britney's sister brings you and not her actual well being. I do think fans went at her too hard in the beginning of this whole mess and she's probably still bitter about it, but she needs to realize she would literally be nothing without her link to Britney and take her seat as the Diet Spears and sit the fuck down.

Diet Spears, LMFAO, yeah that follow bit definitely rubbed me the wrong way, like that’s your sister bitch, not some random. Whether it was her or a social manager, idk, but it most def. was not a random hacking cuz she just ain’t important enough for someone to do that, u gonna hack a Spears, it’s gonna be Brit. I think she’s a daddy’s girl too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heather said:

When this much power and money is involved for this long it's hard to judge who to trust. Jamie has definitely shown his true colors this year, and that's alarming and saddening. Lynne showed her colors for 11 years of doing absolutely nothing for her daughter. I'm glad she's stepping up now, but she's only marginally better than Jamie. Her sister is an absolute snake and always has been. Her brother has stayed out of the spotlight, and I believe he's the reason Britney was so happy in 2015-2016 when she was with Lexie all the time AKA Bryan was around helping her. But I still think the person appointed needs to be an unbiased, third party chosen by the judge and not anyone else involved, including Britney.

As for Jamie Lynn and Instagram. There's not one ounce of me that believes she was hacked. I don't believe anyone (Lou) went into her account either. JL blocked Britney because, in my opinion, JL is a daddy's girl and on Jamie's side fully. Her attitude during that whole story was salty AF especially at the end "why would I block a good follow". Way to prove you only care about the followers being Britney's sister brings you and not her actual well being. I do think fans went at her too hard in the beginning of this whole mess and she's probably still bitter about it, but she needs to realize she would literally be nothing without her link to Britney and take her seat as the Diet Spears and sit the fuck down.

I was sitting in Subway eating my sandwich and I read your Diet Spears comment; I start laughing. Luckily, I was finished, so I could come out to the car and pull myself together; lol. 

• Haha 1

I was sitting in Subway eating my sandwich and I read your Diet Spears comment; I start laughing. Luckily, I was finished, so I could come out to the car and pull myself together; lol. 

Diet Spears😂 Can't wait for this to become a thing.

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Diet Spears, LMFAO, yeah that follow bit definitely rubbed me the wrong way, like that’s your sister bitch, not some random. Whether it was her or a social manager, idk, but it most def. was not a random hacking cuz she just ain’t important enough for someone to do that, u gonna hack a Spears, it’s gonna be Brit. I think she’s a daddy’s girl too.

Haha, I used to feel bad for Jamie Lynn because she had the whole child star and living in the shadow of her much more popular and talented older sister, but girlfriend shows her jealous colors all the time over Britney's success and her lack of. Yup, exactly! And no one is gonna hack Jamie Lynn just to block Britney. If JL is this messy publicly, you know she's got some shady shit going down in her DM's too that any real hacker would have exposed.

1 hour ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Diet Spears😂 Can't wait for this to become a thing.

LOL! I'll laugh if I see it being used.

2 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

Y'all - how do you think Britney feel about it and do you think she knows it?

She definitely knows. She's most likely happy for the simple fact that Jamie, despite being her father, put his hands on her kid. That's a big fuck you for any mother, so with him stepping down she won't have to worry for her kids. As for this Jodi person Jamie wants, we don't know what if any relationship she really has with Britney, so she's probably feeling a bit of relief, be it timid relief because things haven't exactly gone in her favor regarding the conservatorship, that her mom is going to be at the hearing. Maybe it'll even give Britney enough confidence to go, too.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Between her parents, I trust Lynne more than Jamie, between the siblings, I trust Bryan more than JL, if it’s a third party, it should be appointed  by the judge after a thorough background check, to make sure the person does not have a single allegation of fraud or abuse cuz I don’t like what I’m seeing about the bitch Jamie wants.

As for JL’s insta, i doubt it was a stranger hacking it, cuz why do that just to unfollow Brit and nothing else??? I wouldn’t be surprised if it was that snake Lou who did it to stir up shit, perhaps to get fans attention onto something else.

Why though? In multiple articles I’ve read, her and her mom have had little to no communication over the last few years, which indicates issues there. Both of her parents seem to be garbage people. We have stories of how both have fucked her over. I don’t think it needs or should be an either or - get a neutral appointee. 

5 hours ago, heather said:

When I tell you I CACKLED. LOUDLY. 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Why though? In multiple articles I’ve read, her and her mom have had little to no communication over the last few years, which indicates issues there. Both of her parents seem to be garbage people. We have stories of how both have fucked her over. I don’t think it needs or should be an either or - get a neutral appointee. 

When I tell you I CACKLED. LOUDLY. 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Lynne doesn’t have an alcoholic, abusive past, as for that so called estrangement between Brit and Lynne that mainly TMZ was trying to put out, it was debunked by fans with actual pics of the two of them together these past several years including from Brit’s own Instagram, I trust pictures over the words of a paid off gossip blog.

1 hour ago, heather said:

She definitely knows. She's most likely happy for the simple fact that Jamie, despite being her father, put his hands on her kid. That's a big fuck you for any mother, so with him stepping down she won't have to worry for her kids. As for this Jodi person Jamie wants, we don't know what if any relationship she really has with Britney, so she's probably feeling a bit of relief, be it timid relief because things haven't exactly gone in her favor regarding the conservatorship, that her mom is going to be at the hearing. Maybe it'll even give Britney enough confidence to go, too.

I’m really hoping Lynne going again will make Brit go again, considering how intimidating and domineering her dad is, she’s prolly been scared to go head to head with him on her own, now that she finally has someone on her side, hopefully it’ll give her the courage to really fight for herself.

31 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Lynne doesn’t have an alcoholic, abusive past, as for that so called estrangement between Brit and Lynne that mainly TMZ was trying to put out, it was debunked by fans with actual pics of the two of them together these past several years including from Brit’s own Instagram, I trust pictures over the words of a paid off gossip blog.

I should’ve said: Why do you want a family member at all - they’ve all shown themselves to be disloyal in various ways over the years, why give any of them the opportunity? At least try a third party. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I should’ve said: Why do you want a family member at all - they’ve all shown themselves to be disloyal in various ways over the years, why give any of them the opportunity? At least try a third party. 

I was talking in the sense that if it comes down to family, I’d much rather have a third party chosen by the judge BUT I also want that third party to have a clean record, I don’t want ANYONE taking advantage of her or abusing their power, she’s been dealing with that bullshit for too long.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I was talking in the sense that if it comes down to family, I’d much rather have a third party chosen by the judge BUT I also want that third party to have a clean record, I don’t want ANYONE taking advantage of her or abusing their power, she’s been dealing with that bullshit for too long.

Ok gotcha, I misread and thought you were implying Lynne should definitely get it. I hate that Britney’s whole family is so shady. 

5 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Ok gotcha, I misread and thought you were implying Lynne should definitely get it. I hate that Britney’s whole family is so shady. 

That's the sad part of being a star, especially if you start at a young age. Your family will reveal their true colors and there's always a chance it won't be pretty. People can do crazy things for money and power. I just hope Britney's kids won't become like them and instead will be like her, humble despite all the fame.

30 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Even the people who are not family but are related to the conservatorship are shady, it’s such a fucked up situation, I truly pray this new judge is different.