Jamie requesting to temporarily step down

MonaLisa613

And of course they’re trying to blame it on his colon, LMAO, dude just kicked down a locked door, I ain’t buying that sick shit!!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/09/06/jamie-spears-britney-conservatorship-step-down/

Jamie Spears wants out as his daughter's conservator, at least through January 20, 2020.

According to new legal docs obtained by TMZ, Jamie is asking "to temporarily relinquish the powers of conservatorship ... due to personal health reasons."

Jamie wants a temporary conservator ... Jodi Montgomery, whom he describes as Britney's care manager over the last year ... who he says has the ability to take on the responsibilities.

As we reported, Jamie's team believed Kevin Federline and/or Lynne Spears might try and challenge his conservatorship, in the wake of the criminal investigation regarding Jamie's confrontation with Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean.

According to the docs, Jamie is asking the judge to give Montgomery the same powers he has, which includes --

1.  The power to restrict or limit visitors by any means.

2.  The power to retain caretakers and security for Britney on a 24-hour basis.

3.  The power to prosecute civil harassment restraining orders.

4.  The power to communicate with expert medical personnel regarding Britney and to have full access to her medical and psychiatric records.

Montgomery has already consented to act as the temporary conservator.

Jamie wants a hearing expedited to next Monday. He also indicated Britney is "able but unwilling" to attend the hearing. He also says she does not want to contest the proceeding and does not object to temporarily appointing Montgomery as conservator.

Jamie has battled intestinal issues for nearly a year and was in serious condition late last year. His colon had ruptured and he underwent multiple surgeries.

• Like 1

This is all such a mess. Switching conservators while in the middle of an investigation is beyond bizarre, but necessary considering the allegations against Jamie. Hopefully this woman will truly have Britney's best interests at heart and will work with Britney to formally end the conservatorship come January so there will be no need for Jame to take it back over. It sounds as if Britney approves of this woman so there's some hope there. Although I think it's weird Jamie gets to choose who replaces him and not the court. Why replace him with this woman who supposedly has been her care manager (wtf does that mean) for a year, when Britney was so ill she had to go to the wellness center? Seems like she'd not be the best choice either.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, heather said:

This is all such a mess. Switching conservators while in the middle of an investigation is beyond bizarre, but necessary considering the allegations against Jamie. Hopefully this woman will truly have Britney's best interests at heart and will work with Britney to formally end the conservatorship come January so there will be no need for Jame to take it back over. It sounds as if Britney approves of this woman so there's some hope there. Although I think it's weird Jamie gets to choose who replaces him and not the court. Why replace him with this woman who supposedly has been her care manager (wtf does that mean) for a year, when Britney was so ill she had to go to the wellness center? Seems like she'd not be the best choice either.

I swear, it just gets worse and worse and if Jamie gets to choose the person than I immediately don’t trust that person, if it can’t be Lynne, then it should be someone of Judge Penny’s choosing, plus i agree if this chick has been Brits caregiver for the past year, she clearly wasn’t doing a good job.

We need someone who wants to actually help Britney to live on her own again not just to keep imprisoning her and they’re claiming Britney approves, that could be a straight up lie, keep in mind this is TMZ a.k.a Team Jamie, plus why is it that Brit was willing to go to the court in May where she apparently told the judge she was involuntary committed and now suddenly she’s unwilling, yeah, not buying it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I swear, it just gets worse and worse and if Jamie gets to choose the person than I immediately don’t trust that person, if it can’t be Lynne, then it should be someone of Judge Penny’s choosing, plus i agree if this chick has been Brits caregiver for the past year, she clearly wasn’t doing a good job.

We need someone who wants to actually help Britney to live on her own again not just to keep imprisoning her and they’re claiming Britney approves, that could be a straight up lie, keep in mind this is TMZ a.k.a Team Jamie, plus why is it that Brit was willing to go to the court in May where she apparently told the judge she was involuntary committed and now suddenly she’s unwilling, yeah, not buying it.

Going on the assumption this information is true, Britney and this woman could have been devising this plan for months. I'm hoping that the judge is able to weed through all this bullshit and come up with a solution that makes sense, because right now nothing does. I guess we'll see on Monday.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heather said:

Going on the assumption this information is true, Britney and this woman could have been devising this plan for months. I'm hoping that the judge is able to weed through all this bullshit and come up with a solution that makes sense, because right now nothing does. I guess we'll see on Monday.

I don’t know, leave it to the Britney army investigators to immediately start digging, the chick Jamie wants to take over has done something sketchy herself

DEAA3496-AEBF-484D-B91F-25B6BBAF5D71.jpeg

7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t know, leave it to the Britney army investigators to immediately start digging, the chick Jamie wants to take over has done something sketchy herself

DEAA3496-AEBF-484D-B91F-25B6BBAF5D71.jpeg

I don't know the context of this, therefore I can't judge what is factual here and what isn't. It seems that everyone involved in this mess has some sort of a shady past, so we'll just have to see what comes Monday and with the investigation.

4 minutes ago, heather said:

I don't know the context of this, therefore I can't judge what is factual here and what isn't. It seems that everyone involved in this mess has some sort of a shady past, so we'll just have to see what comes Monday and with the investigation.

We’ll see but my hope is hanging by a thread at this point. I pray this judge is not corrupt like the last one and cannot be bought and the fact that Jamie refuses to hand this over to someone such as her mother who most likely would want to help Britney to take the steps to eventually regain control of her life again is a huge red flag to me, I just don’t get it, as her father, you’d think he’d want her to live her life on her own again. I just find it extremely hard to believe that she is so direly sick that she can never live life out of a conservatorship.

I want to add that I just went over to exhale for the first time in awhile to see what they were saying about this and besides the normal "Jamie is the devil and needs to die #freebritney" bullshit I saw a comment that I agree with.

My opinion is that IF she needs assistance with her life that needs to be supervised by the court she should have a Supported Decision Arrangement. This is allowed in California and it's a much more empowering set up for Britney for the following reasons:

Individual/Britney is always at the center of decision-making.

Individual/Britney decides who offers support.

Individual/Britney retains legal rights.

No expensive attorney fees or court fees.

Teaches individual/Britney about decision making, self-determination, and details of his or her affairs.

This is basically what a lot of us have been preaching for, but now I/we know it has an actual name and is an actual thing.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

We’ll see but my hope is hanging by a thread at this point. I pray this judge is not corrupt like the last one and cannot be bought and the fact that Jamie refuses to hand this over to someone such as her mother who most likely would want to help Britney to take the steps to eventually regain control of her life again is a huge red flag to me, I just don’t get it, as her father, you’d think he’d want her to live her life on her own again. I just find it extremely hard to believe that she is so direly sick that she can never live life out of a conservatorship.

Her mom is not the best choice for a conservator, but it's interesting her mom is no where to be found yet again. Didn't she hire a lawyer and was all gung ho earlier this year? This is why Lynne is NOT a good choice. She's flaky and just runs when her child actually needs her. If I was a judge on this case I would want to speak with Britney directly. It wouldn't matter to me that she was "able but unwilling" I would have her in the court and speak with her. Period.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, heather said:

Her mom is not the best choice for a conservator, but it's interesting her mom is no where to be found yet again. Didn't she hire a lawyer and was all gung ho earlier this year? This is why Lynne is NOT a good choice. She's flaky and just runs when her child actually needs her. If I was a judge on this case I would want to speak with Britney directly. It wouldn't matter to me that she was "able but unwilling" I would have her in the court and speak with her. Period.

To be fair, we have no clue what Lynne is doing behind the scenes, she could have been advised to stay of social media and that’s why she disappeared, I’m not gonna lie, it’s a little odd that u always seemed to wanna give Jamie the benefit of the doubt but are flat out saying Lynne just gave up, when we clearly don’t know that.

If I was a judge, I would demand Britney be there too. As for what u posted from Exhale, yeah that would be perfect for her.

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

To be fair, we have no clue what Lynne is doing behind the scenes, she could have been advised to stay of social media and that’s why she disappeared, I’m not gonna lie, it’s a little odd that u always seemed to wanna give Jamie the benefit of the doubt but are flat out saying Lynne just gave up, when we clearly don’t know that.

If I was a judge, I would demand Britney be there too.

I'm not saying it based off social media I'm saying it based off every article of everything we've read that has come out recently that doesn't mention one thing about Lynne. If her lawyers were involved there would at least be information that they were doing something like there was in the beginning of the year. But now? Not a single thing about Lynne or her lawyers. I'm also basing it off her actions of doing nothing for 11 years, when she was clearly around Britney that time and saw/knew what was going down. She didn't have a problem with it for 11 years, but she did in the beginning of the year and now what? She's nowhere, again. I'm not giving Jamie any benefit of the doubt anymore, either. Not after what came out about Preston.

Britney definitely needs to be there, it's her life that's affected the most, she should be the center of attention. In my opinion no decision can be made before everyone including her has been heard. It feels weird that she'd be "unwilling to attend" after everything that's gone down. This is way too huge to be allowed to move on without her.

Edit: Isn't it funny how the news bot gets so little attention nowadays? Just look at this 😂20190906_211539.thumb.jpg.de6b2a94e2ec99db48edffe3a19a409b.jpg

12 minutes ago, heather said:

I'm not saying it based off social media I'm saying it based off every article of everything we've read that has come out recently that doesn't mention one thing about Lynne. If her lawyers were involved there would at least be information that they were doing something like there was in the beginning of the year. But now? Not a single thing about Lynne or her lawyers. I'm also basing it off her actions of doing nothing for 11 years, when she was clearly around Britney that time and saw/knew what was going down. She didn't have a problem with it for 11 years, but she did in the beginning of the year and now what? She's nowhere, again. I'm not giving Jamie any benefit of the doubt anymore, either. Not after what came out about Preston.

Well the main players in this is Jamie and Britney, so obviously the stories would mainly focus on them, Lynne could of been in the dark with everything all these years, legally Jamie didn’t have to tell her shit and it took this movement to make her realize something ain’t right, if she ain’t in court Monday or the 18th, that’s when I’ll write her off. 

• Like 2

Just now, MonaLisa613 said:

Well the main players in this is Jamie and Britney, so obviously the stories would mainly focus on them, Lynne could of been in the dark with everything all these years, legally Jamie didn’t have to tell her shit and it took this movement to make her realize something ain’t right, if she ain’t in court Monday or the 18th, that’s when I’ll write her off. 

I just feel like if Lynne was trying to do something there would be news that her lawyers made a petition for xyz like there was earlier. You're right, though. I can give her til Monday until I completely write her off as well.

14 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Britney definitely needs to be there, it's her life that's affected the most, she should be the center of attention. In my opinion no decision can be made before everyone including her has been heard. It feels weird that she'd be "unwilling to attend" after everything that's gone down. This is way too huge to be allowed to move on without her.

Edit: Isn't it funny how the news bot gets so little attention nowadays? Just look at this 😂20190906_211539.thumb.jpg.de6b2a94e2ec99db48edffe3a19a409b.jpg

It would be odd for a judge to accept an "able but unwilling" response to going to court. Like imagine? Some murderer is able but unwilling to go to trial? I don't know, maybe it's different with the conservatorship, but as a judge I would definitely want to hear from Britney and, to be honest, I wouldn't go through with any proceedings until I did.

I had to laugh at that, too. I'm purposely no longer replying to any main page article. It's a bunch of childish BS on their posts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, heather said:

I just feel like if Lynne was trying to do something there would be news that her lawyers made a petition for xyz like there was earlier. You're right, though. I can give her til Monday until I completely write her off as well.

My hope is that they’re keeping their strategy completely under wraps. 

14 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I’m choosing to take that unwilling to attend thing with a huge grain of salt since it’s coming from Jamie, doesn’t make sense considering she was happy to go in May.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, heather said:

I had to laugh at that, too. I'm purposely no longer replying to any main page article. It's a bunch of childish BS on their posts.

I only reply to them if no actual member has started a thread about the topic. Also agreed, it keeps getting cringier every time.

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I really don’t get why anyone wants Lynne to take over as her conservator. Outside looking in, but I don’t trust either one of her parents. If she needs a conservator, appoint a neutral third party.  

I think she wants to be her mother how she always been, not her conservator, it's right decision from her.

9 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I really don’t get why anyone wants Lynne to take over as her conservator. Outside looking in, but I don’t trust either one of her parents. If she needs a conservator, appoint a neutral third party.  

This👆🏻

I feel like Britney really does not have anyone to turn to that may not have some kind of motive. I guess you saw all that drama with Jamie Lynn supposedly being hacked and Brit was unfollowed  on her Instagram. The only one I would completely trust out of her family at the moment is Bryan. 

I hope this this gets settled soon. Britney has been through so much garbage over the years. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Britgirl1980 said:

This👆🏻

I feel like Britney really does not have anyone to turn to that may not have some kind of motive. I guess you saw all that drama with Jamie Lynn supposedly being hacked and Brit was unfollowed  on her Instagram. The only one I would completely trust out of her family at the moment is Bryan. 

I hope this this gets settled soon. Britney has been through so much garbage over the years. 

Oh dear lord. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I hadn’t heard about it, but I just looked it up. On the one hand - some fans are delusional and truly feel they need to take this into their own hands so I could see her “hacked” story being true ... but on the other hand, seriously? They hacked you and all they did was unfollow your sister? I’m sure she has messy DMs, just about everyone does - why wouldn’t they do something more impactful? Idk, nothing about the story makes sense. What a MESS. 

• Like 1

Between her parents, I trust Lynne more than Jamie, between the siblings, I trust Bryan more than JL, if it’s a third party, it should be appointed  by the judge after a thorough background check, to make sure the person does not have a single allegation of fraud or abuse cuz I don’t like what I’m seeing about the bitch Jamie wants.

As for JL’s insta, i doubt it was a stranger hacking it, cuz why do that just to unfollow Brit and nothing else??? I wouldn’t be surprised if it was that snake Lou who did it to stir up shit, perhaps to get fans attention onto something else.

When this much power and money is involved for this long it's hard to judge who to trust. Jamie has definitely shown his true colors this year, and that's alarming and saddening. Lynne showed her colors for 11 years of doing absolutely nothing for her daughter. I'm glad she's stepping up now, but she's only marginally better than Jamie. Her sister is an absolute snake and always has been. Her brother has stayed out of the spotlight, and I believe he's the reason Britney was so happy in 2015-2016 when she was with Lexie all the time AKA Bryan was around helping her. But I still think the person appointed needs to be an unbiased, third party chosen by the judge and not anyone else involved, including Britney.

As for Jamie Lynn and Instagram. There's not one ounce of me that believes she was hacked. I don't believe anyone (Lou) went into her account either. JL blocked Britney because, in my opinion, JL is a daddy's girl and on Jamie's side fully. Her attitude during that whole story was salty AF especially at the end "why would I block a good follow". Way to prove you only care about the followers being Britney's sister brings you and not her actual well being. I do think fans went at her too hard in the beginning of this whole mess and she's probably still bitter about it, but she needs to realize she would literally be nothing without her link to Britney and take her seat as the Diet Spears and sit the fuck down.

• Like 2