Britney Spears father may be removed as Conservator after Child Abuse Allegations! #FreeBritney

News

Screen-Shot-2019-09-04-at-11.50.52-AM.pn

wings-1.gif?resize=622%2C224&ssl=1\

The minute The Blast reported this, we had tears coming down our eyes because Britney Spears may actually be freed from negativity.

The Blast has reported that Jamie Spears may be removed as Conservator after Child Abuse Allegations, apparently this could cost his role as Britney’s conservator.

The Blast reported:

However, there is now a restraining order in place barring him from having contact with Britney and Kevin Federline’s two sons, which could impact his professional dealings with Britney when she has custody of the boys. Sources familiar with the situation tell us the recent allegations against Jamie will be front and center in the investigation into the conservatorship

We’re told the court-appointed investigators will interview both 13-year-old Sean and 12-year-old Jayden, as well as K-Fed to determine how everything moves forward.

We’re told everyone involved in the incident, where Jamie allegedly broke down a door to “violently” shake Britney’s son, could be called to testify before the judge in the conservatorship case.

attiduie-1.gif?resize=574%2C310&ssl=1

The judge will have to evaluate the evidence and decide if Jamie can be left in charge of the conservatorship, when he clearly has trouble interacting with key people in Britney’s personal life.

crying-1.gif?resize=554%2C310&ssl=1

It’s not the first time Jamie’s relationships with people in the conservatorship has been brought into question, as longtime senior advisor Andrew Wallet, recently bailed on the group after taking issues with decisions Jamie made regarding Britney’s professional and personal life.

queen-2.jpg?resize=560%2C314&ssl=1

Now who would take over the conservatorship if Jamie is taken off? Well…the blast is saying that Queen Lynne Spears would take it over!!

yas-1.gif?resize=559%2C312&ssl=1

The Blast wrote: As for who could replace Jamie, our sources say the top contender may be Britney’s mother, Lynne Spears.

Lynne has been a source of strength for Britney since the beginning, and recently reappeared to take a more active role in both her personal life and the conservatorship.

As we reported, Lynne hired and attorney and filed documents making it clear she wanted to be in the loop on medical and career decisions for Britney, and was even seen accompanying Britney to court when she began waging a war against the stronghold the conservatorship has over her life.

Whoever the court ultimately puts in charge of the conservatorship, the most important thing is Britney’s safety and well-being, and that will be the only factor considered by the judge.

Let’s think positive Britney Army and continue sending good vibes and thoughts to Britney and Lynne! As I (Anthony) have always stated: Good ALWAYS WINS and The Truth will always be REVEALED in the end!! 

View the full article

I hate the way you guys turn a serious situation into a joke with these stupid gifs and meme's.

I do hope this means a big change in Britney's conservatorship regarding Jamie. I don't see how it can't, and I agree with what the blast said that the likely scenario will be to replace Jamie with someone else. Someone impartial I hope and NOT a family member. Someone that will make steps for Britney to be able to be out of the conservatorship in the near future (I would hope for the end of the year).

• Like 5

39 minutes ago, heather said:

I hate the way you guys turn a serious situation into a joke with these stupid gifs and meme's.

I do hope this means a big change in Britney's conservatorship regarding Jamie. I don't see how it can't, and I agree with what the blast said that the likely scenario will be to replace Jamie with someone else. Someone impartial I hope and NOT a family member. Someone that will make steps for Britney to be able to be out of the conservatorship in the near future (I would hope for the end of the year).

I agree.  I want to know how came out this thing about abuse? And what will B do with now? If is it real (Im not surprised if so), I don't know any right word what to say. I'm sending energy and lots of patience to Britney and her sons.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

I agree.  I want to know how came out this thing about abuse? And what will B do with now? If is it real (Im not surprised if so), I don't know any right word what to say. I'm sending energy and lots of patience to Britney and her sons.

It's because of the allegations against Jamie regarding Britney's kids. Since he can abuse his grandchildren the question now is what is he capable of doing to Britney, what has he done, and is he still the best person to be in charge of her life. Also, clearly, Britney will still be seeing her kids and with them having a restraining order against Jamie he literally cannot be there when she has her kids, so he cannot complete his duties as a conservator any longer.

• Like 2

Must agree with Heather, now is not the time for cutesy gifs.

Praying to God he’s removed, I will say this though, this whole year, I have kept an open mind regarding the allegations and the Free Britney movement and all that, but I’m officially off the fence now. And if nothing changes even after this, there’s definite corruption.

If Jamie lost it to the point he went after a child, who knows what he’s done to her all these years.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Must agree with Heather, now is not the time for cutesy gifs.

Praying to God he’s removed, I will say this though, this whole year, I have kept an open mind regarding the allegations and the Free Britney movement and all that, but I’m officially off the fence now. And if nothing changes even after this, there’s definite corruption.

If Jamie lost it to the point he went after a child, who knows what he’s done to her all these years.

Agreed. We've all been pretty rational over here, looking for truth between the conspiracies. But there comes a point where you can't defend behaviors anymore and this is that point.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, heather said:

It's because of the allegations against Jamie regarding Britney's kids. Since he can abuse his grandchildren the question now is what is he capable of doing to Britney, what has he done, and is he still the best person to be in charge of her life. Also, clearly, Britney will still be seeing her kids and with them having a restraining order against Jamie he literally cannot be there when she has her kids, so he cannot complete his duties as a conservator any longer.

Lol... Her alcoholic father was a danger for his family and he couldn't even run a damn restaurant for more than 2 years. He's never been the right person to be in charge of Britney's life!  Britney herself didn't want him.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Ionut said:

Lol... Her alcoholic father was a danger for his family and he couldn't even run a damn restaurant for more than 2 years. He's never been the right person to be in charge of Britney's life!  Britney herself didn't want him.

I'm not about to have this fight again, so I'll say this to you once. Yes, Britney, who was sick and not in the right mind frame didn't want him. She didn't want anyone! She didn't think she needed help when she did. Was it conservator level help she needed? Who knows, but she desperately needed help and would not take it on her own. Does she still? That's not my place, your place, anyone's place but the people directly involved to say. With everything that's happened in the last couple of days Jamie, 100% needs to be removed as her conservator, but will the conservatorship be dissolved September 18th? No. And I hope you or anyone else isn't expecting that. From the beginning I think that the conservator should have been an impartial non family member, but I won't discredit the work (that Jamie, nor Britney alone did. It was a TEAM) that went into saving Britney's life in 2008, and I think it's kind of sad people are forgetting and diminishing how sick Britney was back then.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, heather said:

I'm not about to have this fight again, so I'll say this to you once. Yes, Britney, who was sick and not in the right mind frame didn't want him. She didn't want anyone! She didn't think she needed help when she did. Was it conservator level help she needed? Who knows, but she desperately needed help and would not take it on her own. Does she still? That's not my place, your place, anyone's place but the people directly involved to say. With everything that's happened in the last couple of days Jamie, 100% needs to be removed as her conservator, but will the conservatorship be dissolved September 18th? No. And I hope you or anyone else isn't expecting that. From the beginning I think that the conservator should have been an impartial non family member, but I won't discredit the work (that Jamie, nor Britney alone did. It was a TEAM) that went into saving Britney's life in 2008, and I think it's kind of sad people are forgetting and diminishing how sick Britney was back then.

Selena Gomez went to rehab at least 3 times that we know of, Demi Lovato was on the verge of dying and actually tried to commit suicide at least 2 times, yet they are not in conservatorships. Reason is these things happen, not gonna say they are normal in the sense that help isn't needed but people deal with mental struggles and taking away their freedom is definitely not a way of dealing with it. Hello, that's life. No one lives in a perfect bubble of happiness and stability 24/7.

Also, the conservatorship system in America is full of problems, there's a bunch of articles denouncing that. It's an old and outdated system that simply opens a lot of holes to either conservators or the court itself abuse the conservatees especially when there's so much money involved. If there's such a need for her to be so restricted and monitored because of God knows why, then why the hell did she tour so much and did live tv during this? Or if she's so ill and mentally disabled, how come she has to provide for her ex-husband and kindergarten of children? That's just abusive and sickening.

But yeah... that's the thing. It looks like it worked when you look at it from a distance. Her father/team successfully propelled her back into megastardom so that the brand Britney Spears once again flourished. But is she happy now? Truly? I'm sorry but I've always thought that the personal conservatorship is about protecting the Britney Spears brand while keeping Britney controlled. It's never been about helping Britney deal with whatever issues she had/has. Only eight months after being taken into that infamous ambulance she was carefully put back together at the MTV Awards by an entire team, including her own parents. She literally said "I often just want all of this to go away" but nobody listened. And now, nobody knows... It's just weird. No one truly knows the dynamic of her life, which is a good thing, except her true fans don't know either. And they just want to know if she's truly happy and she is doing what she wants to do.

16 minutes ago, Ionut said:

Selena Gomez went to rehab at least 3 times that we know of, Demi Lovato was on the verge of dying and actually tried to commit suicide at least 2 times, yet they are not in conservatorships. Reason is these things happen, not gonna say they are normal in the sense that help isn't needed but people deal with mental struggles and taking away their freedom is definitely not a way of dealing with it. Hello, that's life. No one lives in a perfect bubble of happiness and stability 24/7.

Also, the conservatorship system in America is full of problems, there's a bunch of articles denouncing that. It's an old and outdated system that simply opens a lot of holes to either conservators or the court itself abuse the conservatees especially when there's so much money involved. If there's such a need for her to be so restricted and monitored because of God knows why, then why the hell did she tour so much and did live tv during this? Or if she's so ill and mentally disabled, how come she has to provide for her ex-husband and kindergarten of children? That's just abusive and sickening.

But yeah... that's the thing. It looks like it worked when you look at it from a distance. Her father/team successfully propelled her back into megastardom so that the brand Britney Spears once again flourished. But is she happy now? Truly? I'm sorry but I've always thought that the personal conservatorship is about protecting the Britney Spears brand while keeping Britney controlled. It's never been about helping Britney deal with whatever issues she had/has. Only eight months after being taken into that infamous ambulance she was carefully put back together at the MTV Awards by an entire team, including her own parents. She literally said "I often just want all of this to go away" but nobody listened. And now, nobody knows... It's just weird. No one truly knows the dynamic of her life, which is a good thing, except her true fans don't know either. And they just want to know if she's truly happy and she is doing what she wants to do.

I don't care about Selena or Demi or their struggles and what worked for them. I'm here for Britney and what worked for her. I said already do I think she was at the level of needing a conservatorship? I don't know. You don't know. None of us know. Did it work? YES. That's what mattered. It worked. Britney's life was saved. I'm not talking about Britney the entertainer, I'm talking about Britney the PERSON. Does she still need it? The answer to that question is not ours to make no matter how much "proof" you wanna believe is out there. Do I personally think she needs it? No. Do I personally think she should be let out this month? Also no. Britney working while having a mental illness is VERY common and VERY helpful to ease whatever illness Britney has. Britney has told us her situation is unique and that it is. I do get the point of what you're saying regarding her mental health and working, but it's also not as black and white as people like to think it is. No matter what the custody situation is (except if Britney had full custody) she would be paying Kevin child support. Even if she had the boys 90% of the time, she would still be paying him support for that 10% they're with him because SHE makes and will always make more money than him. Even if Britney wasn't working/retired, on her royalties alone is more income than Kevin. Child support is not punishment for Britney, it's support for her children so they're not without when they're not in her care.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, heather said:

As I said, in 2008 it was needed and probably her papa wanted help her, but actually I'd say no, and especially is her father the worst choice rn.

• Like 1