Britney Spears' Sons Granted Restraining Order Against Grandfather Jamie Spears

heather

Britney Spears' two sons have been granted a restraining order against their grandfather Jamie Spears, barring him from contact with the kids.

According to documents filed in Los Angeles County, Kevin Federline's attorney, Mark Vincent-Kaplan, demanded the kids be protected from Jaime.

The domestic violence restraining order was filed by Federline, on behalf of his children, following the incident of their grandfather allegedly abusing 13-year-old Sean.

We're told the documents were filed in the ongoing custody case between the two, with a slew of stipulations put forth by Federline and his attorneys, and Britney's team agreed to all of the demands and terms of protection for the kids.

The documents give Federline full legal custody of both boys. Britney will need all her visitation with the children to be monitored, and Jaime can no longer be the monitor.

We're told, it was agreed that another adult would be present, who has been approved by Federline and the court.

Britney will not have any overnight visits, and Federline will now have around 90% physical custody.

Seems weird they're essentially punishing Britney by taking away the custody she was just granted, but it was also agreed upon so that leads me to believe it will be temporary until probably the conservatorship hearings later this month and Jamie is hopefully out of the picture for good.

• Like 1

I don't understand why they're punishing Britney for this, she's not the one who did anything wrong...

And yeah, this HAS to be a temporary thing. I'm even more certain now that the officials are going to question Jamie's ability to be Britney's conservator, this is a huge deal.

7 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I don't understand why they're punishing Britney for this, she's not the one who did anything wrong...

And yeah, this HAS to be a temporary thing. I'm even more certain now that the officials are going to question Jamie's ability to be Britney's conservator, this is a huge deal.

In the end it all comes back to that fucking conservatorship, THAT is basically why she is being punished for this right now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Not taking up for Jamie, but do you think that maybe he has fell off the wagon with his sobriety?  Or, just like was said, he has an explosive temper. 

I hate this for Britney, but it may help her in the long run get a new conservator. I hope it isn’t Lynn TBH.....I don’t trust her either. 

Alcohol is no excuse, he went after his grandson plain and simple, whether your drunk or sober, it’s wrong but if he is drinking, that will just work in her favor even more.

I trust her mom more than Jamie but I don’t think it should be a family member, it should be an impartial person with nothing to gain from her, that’s if she even still needs it, she’s looking more and more like the responsible one here.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Alcohol is no excuse, he went after his grandson plain and simple, whether your drunk or sober, it’s wrong but if he is drinking, that will just work in her favor even more.

I trust her mom more than Jamie but I don’t think it should be a family member, it should be an impartial person with nothing to gain from her, that’s if she even still needs it, she’s looking more and more like responsible one here.

I agree; yes, I think they should assign someone that has no gain from the c-ship. I thought her brother Bryan would be a good choice for a family member; she seems to get along with home well and I believe her would see to her needs and be firm if needed. I don’t know what to think anymore. I took up for Jamie a lot and thought he had Britney’s best interests at heart; apparently not. I hope Britney can take care of herself, but I really do not want to see her go down the path of 2007 and throw away what she gained and learned. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I trust her mom more than Jamie but I don’t think it should be a family member, it should be an impartial person with nothing to gain from her

I completely agree with this, even people with the most explosive temper can develop ways to cope with it. My dad can also have an explosive temper but he never hit me or did any other physical harm to me no matter what. That means Jamie should also learn to control his actions because that's certainly not impossible to learn.

No need to add what I think about who should be the conservator, I'm sure everyone who's still active here knows what my opinion is.

11 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

I agree; yes, I think they should assign someone that has no gain from the c-ship. I thought her brother Bryan would be a good choice for a family member; she seems to get along with home well and I believe her would see to her needs and be firm if needed. I don’t know what to think anymore. I took up for Jamie a lot and thought he had Britney’s best interests at heart; apparently not. I hope Britney can take care of herself, but I really do not want to see her go down the path of 2007 and throw away what she gained and learned. 

Throughout this whole year Britney has shown she's much stronger and like  @MonaLisa613 said, the responsible one. I honestly have no fear about another 2007 happening in that regards, Britney has been dealt a shitty hand and she's handling it like an adult would. This situation alone is enough to give Britney the jump start needed to fight for her conservatorship to be ended, so seeing that she already has, this is just another piece of proof to show that she doesn't need her life run by her father at the very least. I also think that in the beginning Jamie did have Britney's best interests at heart but somewhere along the lines things shifted, and while I don't necessarily think he's out to get/hurt Britney, I don't believe that her health and well being continued to be top priority for Jamie/the conservatorship.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I completely agree with this, even people with the most explosive temper can develop ways to cope with it. My dad can also have an explosive temper but he never hit me or did any other physical harm to me no matter what. That means Jamie should also learn to control his actions because that's certainly not impossible to learn.

No need to add what I think about who should be the conservator, I'm sure everyone who's still active here knows what my opinion is.

Hell, I myself can have a bit of a temper, I might yell at a motherfucker but I would NEVER, EVER put my hands on someone. This does not look good for Jamie at all, sure teens can be brats but I honestly can’t imagine Preston doing something so bad that Jamie would kick a fucking door down to get to him. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Hell, I myself can have a bit of a temper, I might yell at a motherfucker but I would NEVER, EVER put my hands on someone. This does not look good for Jamie at all, sure teens can be brats but I honestly can’t imagine Preston doing something so bad that Jamie would kick a fucking door down to get to him. 

Indeed.

Preston better have been caught doing hardcore drugs or planning to murder someone (and I'd bet all my money he didn't actually do anything even remotely as serious as those examples)

21 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:I agree; yes, I think they should assign someone that has no gain from the c-ship. I thought her brother Bryan would be a good choice for a family member; she seems to get along with home well and I believe her would see to her needs and be firm if needed. I don’t know what to think anymore. I took up for Jamie a lot and thought he had Britney’s best interests at heart; apparently not. I hope Britney can take care of herself, but I really do not want to see her go down the path of 2007 and throw away what she gained and learned. 

I do not see another 2007 happening again, she’s been punished for a decade cuz of that period, u really think she’d wanna put herself in that position again. Plus the boys were just babies then, they couldn’t comprehend what was going on at the time, now they can, so I really don’t see Britney dong anything to jeopardize her relationship with them.

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I do not see another 2007 happening again, she’s been punished for a decade cuz of that period, u really think she’d wanna put herself in that position again. Plus the boys were just babies then, they couldn’t comprehend what was going on at the time, now they can, so I really don’t see Britney dong anything to jeopardize her relationship with them.

I hope so; Britney seems to be doing worlds better and I want her to stay that way. She has revived her career as well; back in 07, her career was supposed to be dead. I hope she realizes what kind of leeches she had around her during that period too. 

I actually wonder, after everything is figured out, if she will return to Vegas. 

if Britney is currently under the conservatorship of her father and her children have a restraining order against their grandfather, it is OBVIOUS that Britney will lose custody!

But I'm sure she'll get it back without problems once the conservatorship ends ... and as things are going I would say it's over, Jamie can't win after all this! 

She has got to be so over with her dad and everything that he has put her through and livid that he broke down a door and shook her son, for what? There's no reason to do anything like that. I wonder what the courts will do? They can't immediately end the c-ship but I do feel like they can immediately remove him from it, that's the least they can do for now. Of course the records will be sealed so we won't get much more confirmed info from this.

I am SO pissed off af rn!!! I can't even! That man deserves hell back and forth! He deserves the worst that one could imagine.

I'm still praying for Britney and the boys. I hope Sam also takes good care of them as he's been showing us. More than ever, us B-Army need to stay strong and close, you guys! I truly hope for the best for our Queen...