Jamie allegedly abused Preston (NEW update with more specific details)

MonaLisa613

Possible twist to the custody thing, The Blast just posted this:

Britney Spears' father is currently under investigation for allegations of child abuse after allegedly getting into a physical altercation with her 13-year-old son.

Law enforcement sources tell The Blast, Kevin Federline walked into a sheriff's station last Sunday, August 25, and filed a police report against Jamie Spears, alleging battery on his minor son.

Related to what you're reading:
ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW

aE1KWmFoTGhvUGRMTVpkOTV2b1gucG5n.jpg
Getty

We're told Federline accused Jamie of abusing he and Britney's 13-year-old son, Sean, after an incident that occurred the day before while Britney had custody of the former couple's two boys.

Law enforcement sources would not be specific on the alleged injury, because it related to a minor, but tell us the report states the child was "abused" by Jamie at some point during the singer's time with the kids.

Edited to add cut off portion of story:

After the incident, we're told Britney removed the kids away from Jamie and brought them back to her home. Federline was called later to pick them up and the boys stayed the evening with their father.

Per their custody agreement, while Britney has time with the children, her father serves as a court-appointed monitor.

We're told investigators have since interviewed all parties involved, and in the last 48 hours have submitted the case to Ventura County District Attorney's Office for charging consideration.

If Jamie is charged, we're told the crime will more than likely be considered a misdemeanor.

We're told the exact statute related to the abuse allegation has to do with "inflicting unjustifiable physical pain on a child."

Second update:

ritney Spears' father was allegedly so enraged during an argument with his 13-year-old grandson that he broke down a door to get to the young boy, and the incident has sparked a child abuse investigation.

According to sources familiar with the situation, Jamie Spears was involved in an argument with Britney and Kevin Federline's 13-year-old son, Sean, when the 67-year-old man flew off the handle.

We're told the boy became scared of his grandfather's reaction, so he ran into his room and locked the door.

Our source says Jamie broke down the bedroom door, and once he got his hands on the boy, allegedly "violently shook" the teenager.

We're told the entire incident was chaotic, but in the end Britney did the right thing by removing her children from the home -- and her father -- and bringing them someplace safe.

K-Fed learned about the incident after Britney called him to take the children for the night, even though it was technically still her time with custody.

The following day, we're told Kevin and his attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, walked into a Ventura County Sheriff's Office and reported the alleged crime.

Since the police report was taken, we're told all parties have spoken to investigators, and the case has been submitted to the Ventura County District Attorney for charging consideration.

We're told Jamie is more than likely facing a misdemeanor battery charge for allegedly "inflicting unjustifiable physical pain on a child."

Calls to Jamie Spears have not yet been returned.

Interesting that this is coming from the blast when they were the ones allegedly in Jamie's pocket pushing out articles that favored him/put Britney in a "bad" light. If this is true this is absolutely disgusting and I hope justice will be served for Sean Preston. Also if this is true I hope it helps Britney at the very least get a new, impartial conservator. I don't think this has anything to do with the custody, as according to TMZ the 70/30 split has been in place for a year and just now official on paper.

I came back to add some more info from TMZ but I wanted to comment on what you added as well. First of all, I'm glad Britney took the boys out of the situation, that was the right move and calling Kevin as well. Second, this states how Jamie was a supervisor to her time with the kids, this was also 3 days before the new custody agreement where she doesn't need a supervisor anymore was put into place. I see those two things going hand in hand, definitely.

Also, this is from TMZ

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ the alleged incident went down on Aug. 24 at Jamie Spears' home in Ventura County. We're told Federline claims his 13-year-old son and Jamie got into an argument, and at some point Jamie allegedly put hands on him.

We're told the child was not physically injured, but the incident was serious enough to Kevin that he reported it the next to day to the Ventura Co. Sheriff's Department. We're told investigators have already interviewed witnesses and turned over their findings to the D.A.'s Office.

7 minutes ago, heather said:

Interesting that this is coming from the blast when they were the ones allegedly in Jamie's pocket pushing out articles that favored him/put Britney in a "bad" light. If this is true this is absolutely disgusting and I hope justice will be served for Sean Preston. Also if this is true I hope it helps Britney at the very least get a new, impartial conservator. I don't think this has anything to do with the custody, as according to TMZ the 70/30 split has been in place for a year and just now official on paper.

I hope for Preston’s sake that it’s not true but Jamie does have an abusive past, so it very well could be. If it is true though it can only help Britney in regards to cship.

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I hope for Preston’s sake that it’s not true but Jamie does have an abusive past, so it very well could be true. If it is true though it can only help Britney in regards to cship.

Yeah, I added a bit more info to my original comment, but it appears that Preston wasn't "physically injured",  but it was serious enough for Kevin to make a report, and for Britney to remove them from the situation. I agree that this will help Britney in the long run, and that she and Kevin will be able to work together for the sake of their kid and getting Jamie out. I'm also really happy to read that no one is blaming Britney for this situation, because that's what I expect to read upon opening these articles, tbh. Glad their putting the blame where it belongs for once.

I have no doubt that if true this will play a role in the ongoing review of the c-ship case.  Could even swing the decision to Britney's favor. Lucky for Preston and Britney, Jamie doesn't have to be monitoring Britney anymore when the boys are with her. I still do hope the allegations are false but I have a feeling they might be true considering Jamie's past.

13 minutes ago, heather said:

Yeah, I added a bit more info to my original comment, but it appears that Preston wasn't "physically injured",  but it was serious enough for Kevin to make a report, and for Britney to remove them from the situation. I agree that this will help Britney in the long run, and that she and Kevin will be able to work together for the sake of their kid and getting Jamie out. I'm also really happy to read that no one is blaming Britney for this situation, because that's what I expect to read upon opening these articles, tbh. Glad their putting the blame where it belongs for once.

Just read what u added, even if he wasn’t injured, Jamie must have been out of line for Preston to say something AND I’m glad Preston had the courage to tell his parents, not all kids do, both Brit and Kevin did the right thing and in regards to Britney’s actions it proves she’s of sound mind, not the vegetable her team wanna paint her as. Good to know Brit ain’t catching the blame for this.

• Like 1