SO...new music

1kissgoodnight

No stupid answers please.

I'm just wondering.

So domination isn't coming back, that's pretty certain. Whatever comes next will be something else.

Do you think that will take place this year, or next? We know that she has spent considerable time working on an album over the past two years approximately, so the ground work is laid.

When do you think this may be coming?

I think the very earliest may be late 2020. I would be surprised if it happens earlier than that.

I'd hope that she gets a new team and a new direction before she seriously approaches anything. 

But like others have said she needs to work out her personal issues and if she's actually trying to move out of the conservatorship or change the arrangement in any way it will be a court battle if there's true opposition from her father and his team so that will take years to be over.

My thought is that she won't be fully out of the conservatorship until she's 40 years old so we could be waiting another 3 to 4 years.

• Like 1

I feel like SOMETHING is gonna happen, but it might be another greatest hits, or another deal like Petty Gorls.

I don't see another ALBUM-album. If we get an "album", it'll be another Britney Jean, I feel.

She should just drop a mixtape. Look what it did for Kim Petras. :queenflopga:

Mixtapes, I thiiiink have less "rules" than album's, so I think it'd be a smart idea to experiment on the side a little bit. I'd love to see her work with SOPHIE.

Britney needs time to realign her chakras and just have a few days where she just lays in bed and smokes blunts :listenya:

5 hours ago, heather said:

I don't expect anything from Britney this year. Regardless of how much stuff she could have possibly recorded and done right now, her personal life is no where near in the condition it needs to be in for a successful era for Britney. She needs time to heal.

Her mouth is actually full of Sam's *** :brit1:

I wouldn't expect any new stuff this year. Especially with the whole c-ship hearing thing going on, career definitely won't be top priority for Britney. I wouldn't get my hopes up for early 2020 either, at least for anything significant

8 hours ago, heather said:

It's not funny it's disgusting and you and everyone else that makes these degrading comments towards Britney are garbage bags. And don't you EVER change my posts again, especially to agree with your vile comments.

Your comment is just blank tho. We are in adult age, so don't tell are you still think Britney is just drinking with sam in a bed? :hair:

46 minutes ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

Your comment is just blank tho. We are in adult age, so don't tell are you still think Britney is just drinking with sam in a bed? :hair:

Listen, I've played your game long enough and now I'm fed up with your straight stupid, disgusting, vile behavior. You're not funny, you're not cute, you're a garbage bag. What Britney and Sam do is THEIR business and it's not mine, yours, or anyone elses to speculate about. Do you not have your own life to worry about that you have to wonder what Britney does in the bedroom? Stop degrading women by talking about their private sexual behavior. She's not your sex doll to imagine in whatever scenarios come to your mind. We are in an adult age, so act like one and treat the woman with the respect she deserves.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

It's "thinking". And Heather is right on this one. You are rude af, bitch. Calm your ass a little! And you don't seem adult a bit, you're childish as anybody else. I haven't seen anyone so brainless around here as much as you are.

• Like 2

On 8/14/2019 at 11:23 PM, heather said:

Listen, I've played your game long enough and now I'm fed up with your straight stupid, disgusting, vile behavior. You're not funny, you're not cute, you're a garbage bag. What Britney and Sam do is THEIR business and it's not mine, yours, or anyone elses to speculate about. Do you not have your own life to worry about that you have to wonder what Britney does in the bedroom? Stop degrading women by talking about their private sexual behavior. She's not your sex doll to imagine in whatever scenarios come to your mind. We are in an adult age, so act like one and treat the woman with the respect she deserves.

17 hours ago, MF2019 said:

It's "thinking". And Heather is right on this one. You are rude af, bitch. Calm your ass a little! And you don't seem adult a bit, you're childish as anybody else. I haven't seen anyone so brainless around here as much as you are.

You understand it wrong. It was just about her mouth is just busy with something more interesting rn. No more so don't cry for this low level joke.

I kinda like the idea of giving out a few unreleased tracks. If they made a contract with exclusive streaming rights with either Apple Music or Spotify, the streaming platform could do all the promo for Britney. Then she wouldn't need to cut her break short at all :verycool:

• Like 2