i am really wondering if britney approved...

Mrs Jared Leto

13 hours ago, heather said:

She probably knows, she doesn't really need to approve or disapprove of it. It's an issue between Jamie and Anthony. Jamie isn't suing on behalf of Britney, he's suing himself.

Yeah while we never mentioned any names so he must have been doing something wrong to even felt attacked 😂 at this moment we are busy with resolving this matter. The truth is her mom instructed us to post that insta post.

5 hours ago, laracroftonline said:

Yeah while we never mentioned any names so he must have been doing something wrong to even felt attacked 😂 at this moment we are busy with resolving this matter. The truth is her mom instructed us to post that insta post.

At the end of the day Anthony lied and painted Jamie in a light that was untrue and hurtful to his character and reputation. It's not about him "doing something wrong" to feel attacked. He was attacked because ANTHONY was wrong. If Lynne wanted it posted she should have posted it herself. There's a reason SHE didn't. If that's even true.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If Lynne really did instruct y’all to post that, then I hope she’s gonna have Anthony’s back in this lawsuit cuz the whole situation is fucked up.

Agreed, the day when this whole sittuation is all over can't come soon enough if you ask me

3 hours ago, heather said:

At the end of the day Anthony lied and painted Jamie in a light that was untrue and hurtful to his character and reputation. It's not about him "doing something wrong" to feel attacked. He was attacked because ANTHONY was wrong. If Lynne wanted it posted she should have posted it herself. There's a reason SHE didn't. If that's even true.

Jamie wasn't attacked because he wasn't specifically named therefor the lawsuit has no grounds at all.

2 hours ago, laracroftonline said:

Jamie wasn't attacked because he wasn't specifically named therefor the lawsuit has no grounds at all.

If that's your argument I hope you have more to back it up because that's weak at best. It doesn't matter if Jamie's name wasn't specifically named, Anthony gave enough clues for people to draw conclusions and thus harass and defame Jamie. Not to mention what he asserted as FACTS were not FACTS and were LIES.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/22/2019 at 1:37 PM, heather said:

If that's your argument I hope you have more to back it up because that's weak at best. It doesn't matter if Jamie's name wasn't specifically named, Anthony gave enough clues for people to draw conclusions and thus harass and defame Jamie. Not to mention what he asserted as FACTS were not FACTS and were LIES.

Eep, this is true. I just looked it up and findlaw.com says specifically that the plaintiff need not be named....I didn't read the original article by Anthony so I don't know how explicit it was...not that I'm a lawyer or jury and can make that determination.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Domino said:

Eep, this is true. I just looked it up and findlaw.com says specifically that the plaintiff need not be named....I didn't read the original article by Anthony so I don't know how explicit it was...not that I'm a lawyer or jury and can make that determination.

I’m not sure it was just one article that did it. I know there were several on here that Anthony was called out on by members. I think he got caught up in the FreeBritney movement and it’s coming back to bite him. 

Fans seem to forget that there are real people involved in this. You don’t have to agree with their every move, but we also don’t know these people (including Britney) or all of the details of literally anything. Any “insiders” for any celebrity are willing to give away info for money, fame, or just regular ole attention, to feel important. When tabloids do this, they are incredibly careful with their language because no one likes being sued!

Also, that second paragraph wasn’t directed at you, @Domino, I’m just adding my two cents to the convo overall. 😆

• Like 2