Please watch it before commenting/judging and please don't delete #FreeBritney

Lascivious

Please watch these videos before judging. Please spread them. Please do whatever you can. Do not stay ignorant. Even if you don't believe it, if you love Britney, you will speak up, all over social media, anywhere and everywhere you can. Even if you have the slightest idea it's true. Her freedom is on the line. And if we're wrong, atleast this was bought up. But trust me, I know this is correct for a fact. I cannot speak on my sources. Please do what you can.

• Sad 1

As entertaining as I find conspiracy theories, that's all they are for me: entertainment. I've seen one or two of these videos before, watched them out of curiosity, but they weren't exactly convincing. Plus, like @MonaLisa613 , I don't want to be involved with the #freebritney movement, there just hasn't been enough evidence to convince me to join it. So you do you, and I'll do me

• 3 weeks later...