I've never been so embarrassed...

HeadstrongWolf

:smokney2:

You know, I came here after Breatheheavy announced that they were gonna focus on other celebs, and then they started charging for memberships and premiums.

Over the years I've grown on this forum and have earned a (bad) rep for (making a lot of edits that don't sound very good) and being a go-to for files and rarities.

I've been a stan since I was three years old. I used to steal my older sisters baby one more time CD and learned how to operate a 90s stereo because I wanted to hear the album.

I've always loved Britney like a religious deity. Never questioned my loyalty to her. I have a rep in my own town for being THAT person who comes to mind whenever someone hears about her. Even online friends in different states and countries agree - I'm a hardcore Stan.

A lot of users here know that I went to Vegas and saw our girl for the first time, and she grabbed my hand during Alien - I've always said that this was the best moment of my whole life.

Now, I've had no other forum I could find to talk about her. Other forums are DEAD dead. This one barely kicked for a while. I became a mod because I wanted to make sure anyone slandering her, trolling, etc., I wanted to make sure there wouldn't be people tarnishing her name.

For months now, myself and several other users have been BEGGING Anthony to stop posting things we all know were untrue. So many counter arguments, and all he could come back with is "you'll see : )" and making those click-bait-y articles with no substanance. 

Do you know how ashamed I feel?

To know that Britney's dad is aware of what's going on here, and knowing that more than likely Britney is aware...

It makes me feel disgusting.

She's made it quite clear she's pissed with the conspiracies and just wants people to let her have her life. That's all I've ever wanted.

I've also wanted her to notice me (lol), but definitely not like this.

I made a post where I had taken a window marker and wrote Free Britney on my car - but included a disclaimer basically stating I didn't believe any of the rumors and just wanted the best for her. (My thought process states "ending the conservatorship would be best".)

I don't want Britney or her dad to have a sour opinion about this site as a whole, as that includes ME. I couldn't live with myself if I knew Britney was PERSONALLY angry at me, even if just by association.

I don't know how else to put it.

I'm so ashamed of the negative publicity this website has given to the situation and conspiracy, and the misinformation being spread. I don't want to think that I'm included, but I feel as if I am. (probably because I'm one of the key members here and no one can deny that.)

I just want Britney to be happy.

#HeadstrongWolfForAdmin

#HeadstrongWolfForNews

:dontteaseme:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4

Luckily they must then also be aware of people like you, me and several others who point out when things get crazy. I believe in judging people individually rather than as a group and I really hope Britney and her dad believe in that too. Let's be glad that we remind them that not the entire fanbase is like the conspiracy theorists out there. There's no use in feeling sorry for something you yourself haven't done. Let those people face the consequences

They'll just ask for the posts to come down and for Anthony to stop posting negative stories as truth without merit. 

It's just a blog not the nytimes.

Don't worry yourself over it.

I understand why he's suing or threatening to sue on one level but I gotta be honest it does not leave a good taste in my mouth for them to come down on fans this way. With all the negative publicity she's faced over the years it just seems odd that they want to react to this.

But again I'm not her team and I don't think I'll ever fully understand their logic. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Luckily they must then also be aware of people like you, me and several others who point out when things get crazy. I believe in judging people individually rather than as a group and I really hope Britney and her dad believe in that too. Let's be glad that we remind them that not the entire fanbase is like the conspiracy theorists out there. There's no use in feeling sorry for something you yourself haven't done. Let those people face the consequences

I really do hope so...

8 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

They'll just ask for the posts to come down and for Anthony to stop posting negative stories as truth without merit. 

It's just a blog not the nytimes.

Don't worry yourself over it.

I understand why he's suing or threatening to sue on one level but I gotta be honest it does not leave a good taste in my mouth for them to come down on fans this way. With all the negative publicity she's faced over the years it just seems odd that they want to react to this.

But again I'm not her team and I don't think I'll ever fully understand their logic. 

I mean... They haven't sued ShitHeavy 😬

• Like 1

I think that if they see what Anthony is saying then they also see what those of us that disagree with him are saying, too. He's also not suing the site as a whole but Anthony. Britney knows where her true fan loyalty lies (those that actually listen to her and don't buy/spread these conspiracies) and those that just want the attention. 

Jamie also threatened to sue Jordan/breatheheavy back in 2008/2009 when he started going hard against the conservatorship too. I remember Jordan used to make the stupidest titles about the circus tour and had a picture of Britney in fake handcuffs as the header after that.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

We told him multiple times.

I was an editor for a college newspaper for a year and was on staff for like a year and a half, so I know a little bit about journalism, and we HAD to fact check everything before we posted it. We HAD to have NON-ANONYMOUS sources.

If it was opinion based we HAD to state it was OUR opinion.

:zoomzoom: So really I'm disappointed, but not surprised.

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

What I find most hilarious is that he gets all pissy when people don’t believe him and he like insinuates he has some kind of inside source, well if he wants people to believe him, all he has to do is two things...name the person and show some evidence.

Although I do think this lawsuit does make Jamie look a little stupid in regards to Anthony cuz actual big name media outlets have been dragging and lying about his daughter her whole career, but u didn’t see her suing everyone and to sue over allegations regarding Instagram comments, I’m sorry but it’s so petty. If I was on Team Britney, I’d feel like there were bigger fish to fry.

Anyone who made death threats tho, that is serious shit and legal action should happen.

• Awesome 1

36 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

What I find most hilarious is that he gets all pissy when people don’t believe him and he like insinuates he has some kind of inside source, well if he wants people to believe him, all he has to do is two things...name the person and show some evidence.

Although I do think this lawsuit does make Jamie look a little stupid in regards to Anthony cuz actual big name media outlets have been dragging and lying about his daughter her whole career, but u didn’t see her suing everyone and to sue over allegations regarding Instagram comments, I’m sorry but it’s so petty. If I was on Team Britney, I’d feel like there were bigger fish to fry.

Anyone who made death threats tho, that is serious shit and legal action should happen.

I love to play devil's advocate and can actually see why Jamie is going after the Instagram thing. Anthony alleged they were deleting comments with the purpose to make Britney look bad/crazy to the public. That's a big, serious, and hurtful accusation to make against her father, regardless of how someone may feel about him.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

I love to play devil's advocate and can actually see why Jamie is going after the Instagram thing. Anthony alleged they were deleting comments with the purpose to make Britney look bad/crazy to the public. That's a big, serious, and hurtful accusation to make against her father, regardless of how someone may feel about him.

Yeah I can see that, I just feel fans have said worse but whatever, his life, his choice.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...