Jamie Spears suing dude who runs THIS site!!!

MonaLisa613

Britney Spears' dad has had enough with online blogs which have accused him of mistreating his daughter ... and now he's suing to make it stop. 

Jamie Spears is suing on behalf of Britney's conservatorship, alleging Anthony Elia -- the creator of the popular "Absolute Britney" blog and social media accounts -- defamed him and the rest of Britney's team when he said the team was manipulating Britney's Instagram account to create the illusion she needs help. 

In one post, Elia accused Jamie and co. of deleting positive comments from Instagram in order to highlight the negative comments ... giving a false impression Britney was doing way worse than she actually was.

Elia is accused of falsely suggesting Britney's team -- directed by Jamie -- is "using her social media in a way to negatively portray her and do her harm." In other words, Elia suggested Jamie was making Britney's condition seem worse than it was in reality.

Elia went even further, saying, "This has to be a human right's violation?"  

The lawsuit, filed by celebrity lawyer Larry Stein, is suing on behalf of Jamie, as the conservator of the Britney Spears Estate. 

What really seems to upset Jamie is that, according to the lawsuit, Elia made his comments out of a "gut feeling."

Sources close to Britney tell us the online rumors created by Elia and other fan accounts have gotten so bad that law enforcement has gotten involved. We're told death threats have been made to just about everyone involved in Britney's conservatorship ... many of which have been taken seriously.

0626-britney-spears-driving-splash-3.jpgOur sources say reports of Britney being prohibitedfrom driving or using a personal cellphone are simply untrue ... and backed up by photos of her out in her car and using a phone.

TMZ broke the story ... Britney checked into a mental health facility in April. The singer became distraught over her dad's illness and needed some time on her own to heal. She was released a short time after and is back home, focusing on her family.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

tenor.gif

Sorry, not sorry. What he did was absolutely defamation and created a shitstorm based off FALSE information. It was debunked that no, they weren't deleting positive comments, and the next day Lynne's comment had returned. If it was deleted it wouldn't magically return. Instagram was having issues that day, and he ran with it and his own fucked up belief about her family/team. This is why you need to be super careful about what you say on the internet.

• Like 4

I don’t know how to feel about this, simply because much more damaging stuff has been said most of 2019 so far, this Instagram shit is such small potatoes, so why now, why something so meaningless and is he gonna sue Lynne and Jansen as well for making similar comments??

Like, why hasn’t he legally gone after the Britney’s gram girls or even Lutfi, sure they got the restraining order but why not sue for defamation too. Doesn’t add up for me.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t know how to feel about this, simply because much more damaging stuff has been said most of 2019 so far, this Instagram shit is such small potatoes, so why now, why something so meaningless and is he gonna sue Lynne and Jansen as well for making similar comments??

Like, why hasn’t he legally gone after the Britney’s gram girls or even Lutfi, sure they got the restraining order but why not sue for defamation too. Doesn’t add up for me.

It's all about how you word things, which is why I said you need to be REALLY careful about what you say on the internet. Anthony may have been coming from a good place with just intentions but he made assertions that were not true, and spoke them as facts. Lynne, from what I recall, never said "they're deleting comments" she said that when she tried to find her comment she couldn't, which was true but again, not because her team was on a deletion spree as her comment returned. TMZ is also alleging in this article that her team is going after the people who've made death threats, which leads me to believe they're going to go after the people who have said worse things as well.

I will also say that proving defamation is extremely hard and Jamie will have to prove that Anthony made these claims KNOWING they weren't true. I think that Anthony got caught up in the freebritney propaganda and spoke before knowing all the facts. This whole thing, however, should serve as a warning to everyone THINK before you type.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

There's a huge difference between "I think that", "In my opinion" and "MY SOURCE TELLS ME THIS IS TOTALLY TRUE, AND ALL I SAY IS TOTALLY TRUE!!!!" :hi1:

Also, 100% agree with what @heather wrote.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, heather said:

tenor.gif

Sorry, not sorry. What he did was absolutely defamation and created a shitstorm based off FALSE information. It was debunked that no, they weren't deleting positive comments, and the next day Lynne's comment had returned. If it was deleted it wouldn't magically return. Instagram was having issues that day, and he ran with it and his own fucked up belief about her family/team. This is why you need to be super careful about what you say on the internet.

We been expecting and warning him about this shit and he didn't listen.

#HeadstrongWolfForAdmin

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, heather said:

It's all about how you word things, which is why I said you need to be REALLY careful about what you say on the internet. Anthony may have been coming from a good place with just intentions but he made assertions that were not true, and spoke them as facts. Lynne, from what I recall, never said "they're deleting comments" she said that when she tried to find her comment she couldn't, which was true but again, not because her team was on a deletion spree as her comment returned. TMZ is also alleging in this article that her team is going after the people who've made death threats, which leads me to believe they're going to go after the people who have said worse things as well.

I will also say that proving defamation is extremely hard and Jamie will have to prove that Anthony made these claims KNOWING they weren't true. I think that Anthony got caught up in the freebritney propaganda and spoke before knowing all the facts. This whole thing, however, should serve as a warning to everyone THINK before you type.

Ok I see what your saying, yeah I agree with that, also thank you for expressing it in a mature, respectful way, the post below yours comes off very sarcastic and smartass to me and that ain’t needed.

And anyone who made death threats should definitely be punished.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Ok I see what your saying, yeah I agree with that, also thank you for expressing it in a mature, respectful way, the post below yours comes off very sarcastic and smartass to me and that ain’t needed.

And anyone who made death threats should definitely be punished.

I'm truly sorry. I meant no offense towards you!

• Like 1

I agree 100% with suing the people who've made death threats against people involved in the c-ship, however I have mixed feelings about Anthony's case. Can't say I'm surprised about this though, maybe now he'll think more about how he words the articles he writes. I really hope AB in general goes back to being reliable and responsible like they used to be

7 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Thank you and if that wasn’t your intent, I’m sorry for calling u out, I was just having a bad day.

My comment was poorly written. I see that in hindsight. English isn't my first language, so that can mess things up. Sorry again! :hug:

• Like 1