Britney’s mom actually speaks on Instagram!!

MonaLisa613

I see plenty of positive comments on her Instagram. They're deleting comments that question if Britney has "freedom" now and other stupid nonsense if they're deleting anything. Though I do agree the ones calling her crazy or saying the videos are bizarre should be gone first if they're going to monitor comments like that. And apparently, Instagram has had some issues since it went down the other day, which would explain why some comments aren't being seen and, as Lynne said, the comments are all out of order.

• Like 2

Well I can’t see any comments cuz when I try to look it prompts me to login and I don’t have an account so I gotta go by what others are saying but if anything should be deleted, it should be all the negative stuff and the fact that it apparently ain’t is shady as hell but at least this is on Lynne’s radar now, just in case.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well I can’t see any comments cuz when I try to look it prompts me to login and I don’t have an account so I gotta go by what others are saying but if anything should be deleted, it should be all the negative stuff and the fact that it apparently ain’t is shady as hell but at least this is on Lynne’s radar now, just in case.

melorttega
She’s just showing us her closet.... y’all are delusional

kavi721
How about everyone stops fueling the fire of her keepers by making her out to be some lunatic? She’s clearly being quirky. I’m equally as excited by my much less impressive closet that’s organized by sleeve/dress length 🤷🏻‍♀️ (if they're deleting they DEFINITELY would have deleted this)

marina_cara
I low key think she’s trolling everyone. Just my two cents.

irrational.kennedy
Y'all are all hating but y'all are just mad you're not as happy as her..... Like she is just living her life the way she wants and I don't see the problem so many of y'all have..... There is no point to come on here and say rude stuff. Just saying.

clickonjames
Britney has always been quirky and goof off a lot. Have yall just started being a fan now? And she has a gymnastic background, they all have that cheerleader like stance. These negative comments are so evil and yall call yourselves fans? Shame.

and that's just a bit of the first page and not opening the threads where again fans are responding to the people calling her crazy and shit. I think it would impossible for them to monitor her comments and delete ALL the negative ones. Plus, that would be suspicious too, seeing only positive shit. It's lose/lose.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, heather said:

melorttega

kavi721
How about everyone stops fueling the fire of her keepers by making her out to be some lunatic? She’s clearly being quirky. I’m equally as excited by my much less impressive closet that’s organized by sleeve/dress length 🤷🏻‍♀️ (if they're deleting they DEFINITELY would have deleted this)

marina_cara

irrational.kennedy
Y'all are all hating but y'all are just mad you're not as happy as her..... Like she is just living her life the way she wants and I don't see the problem so many of y'all have..... There is no point to come on here and say rude stuff. Just saying.

clickonjames
Britney has always been quirky and goof off a lot. Have yall just started being a fan now? And she has a gymnastic background, they all have that cheerleader like stance. These negative comments are so evil and yall call yourselves fans? Shame.

and that's just a bit of the first page and not opening the threads where again fans are responding to the people calling her crazy and shit. I think it would impossible for them to monitor her comments and delete ALL the negative ones. Plus, that would be suspicious too, seeing only positive shit. It's lose/lose.

Those are definitely positive, thanks, I honestly think they should just shut off comments for the time being. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Those are definitely positive, thanks, I honestly think they should just shut off comments for the time being. 

You're welcome! There are over 20k comments, so there's bound to be the hateful negative ones, but there's plenty of positive ones as well. I definitely agree, turning them off would solve the issues.

14 minutes ago, heather said:

melorttega

kavi721

marina_cara

irrational.kennedy

clickonjames

I can confirm I managed to find most of these comments after a quick search, but the amount of negative ones did surprise me

2 minutes ago, heather said:

You're welcome! There are over 20k comments, so there's bound to be the hateful negative ones, but there's plenty of positive ones as well. I definitely agree, turning them off would solve the issues.

And would unfortunately create a new one. It'd be like trying to put out a fire with fuel. By fire I mean all the conspiracy theorists out there

@sairaannopee99 Completely agree! They're in a lose/lose situation right now when it comes to the comments. However, I've always noticed a crazy amount of negative comments on her IG, even before this. Stuff calling her crazy, picking apart her looks/make up/clothes/etc. It's just, everyone wants to make it a big deal NOW because of the current situation going on with her personal life. Social media comments are always a cesspool. Whether it's YouTube, Instagram, or trash tabloid articles (TMZ). It's where people get big heads and think they can say whatever they want without consequence. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

You better screen cap the positive comments because this will probably be main page news before too long. 

Here's a few just in case, ignore the bottom one that's only partially showing

20190615_021750.thumb.jpg.c3903fb4b6ec5292ce777300d955b78c.jpg

11 minutes ago, heather said:

@sairaannopee99 Completely agree! They're in a lose/lose situation right now when it comes to the comments. However, I've always noticed a crazy amount of negative comments on her IG, even before this. Stuff calling her crazy, picking apart her looks/make up/clothes/etc. It's just, everyone wants to make it a big deal NOW because of the current situation going on with her personal life. Social media comments are always a cesspool. Whether it's YouTube, Instagram, or trash tabloid articles (TMZ). It's where people get big heads and think they can say whatever they want without consequence. 

Even with all the negativity, I think it's a price that must be paid when it comes to the internet. I'd rather a few comments be deleted than see everyone being prevented from commenting in the first place. The internet has always been about people being able to post what they want without anyone preventing them to. Consequences can of course come later depending on what is posted

8 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

US Weekly is now running with this story; Lynne and this site is thirsty. 

Oh great, fans are once again helping to spread a false narrative against their alleged fave because they're too consumed on a conspiracy theory than to understand technology.

• Like 4

On 6/14/2019 at 5:12 PM, heather said:

I see plenty of positive comments on her Instagram. They're deleting comments that question if Britney has "freedom" now and other stupid nonsense if they're deleting anything. Though I do agree the ones calling her crazy or saying the videos are bizarre should be gone first if they're going to monitor comments like that. And apparently, Instagram has had some issues since it went down the other day, which would explain why some comments aren't being seen and, as Lynne said, the comments are all out of order.

You're always so logical and I love that about you. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1