Britney Spears wants her conservatorship to end! #FreeBritney

News

pic-2-2.jpg?resize=800%2C400&ssl=1

bitch-5.gif?resize=596%2C335&ssl=1

Oh Britney is coming for blood y’all.

Yesterday, B, posted a throwback photo of when she was in Hawaii 2 years ago.  Check  out the post below:

So artsyfartsy right…..

BUT did anyone notice the clue in the caption:

Blue is the color of sky and sea 🌊!!! It is often associated with depth and stability !!!! It symbolizes trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, truth and heaven. Blue is beneficial to mind body and spirit !!!!!! Baby blue has always been my favorite color but today it’s red !!!! This pic was taken on my way to Hawaii two years ago !!!!!

Image result for wait what gifs

Fans were questioning why Britney’s new favorite color was red? What does it mean?!? Why is her favorite color red for today?!? What is going on?!?!

Image result for what is going on gifs

Well, we have the answers for you! The color RED in spiritual terms means; strength, fire and POWER! Red also means to strengthen your passions and your SENSE of PERSONAL SECURITY!!!

Image result for oh shit she is coming gif

Meaning Britney is ready to take more of her life back and especially her POWER, which red empowers! Homegirl is always leaving us hints in her captions, despite her team always still posting her stuff on her account, still she always outsmarts them!

Related image

NOW let’s get to the other good stuff….

US weekly just reported that Britney Spears wants to get out of the conservatorship and also she is improving a lot, which Absolute Britney can confirm is 100% true!

As Britney’s conservator, Jamie has controlled much of the Grammy winner’s personal and professional lives for the past 11 years since her highly publicized breakdown.

“Britney has made improvements since being released from treatment, but Jamie’s biggest concern is that the judge will end the conservatorship prematurely,” a source tells Us. “Since Britney appeared in court [in May] and requested to formally end the conservatorship, she has been given additional privileges that weren’t in place. Jamie decided to give Britney full access to her social media accounts. She always had input about what was posted, but it was always carefully curated … for Britney’s protection.”

The source adds, “Britney absolutely still wants the conservatorship to end.”

Jamie is so evil, and something is telling us that her team is behind all this controlling as well. Power can do very sickening things and we can’t even imagine all the things Jamie and Team B have done to our Britney……

Related image

A little birdie did tell us the same thing US weekly did report and we can confirm this information reported by Us Weekly is a 100% true, for once a media outlet got a story right, but the whole social media thing we are still iffy about because we have been told B sends things off to her team and they have to post it for her, so sadly she still does not have FULL access to her account yet, but hopefully in the near future she will!

We are very excited to hear this amazing news about B and like we have always said, don’t believe all the things you read on the internet about Britney. The Absolute Britney team has always said, if it is not on our website, it is NOT true! We are rooting for you B! You have The Britney Army’s support! LOVE YOU TONS! You got this ya badass!

GOOD ALWAYS WINS!!!

Image result for britney spears and felicia gifs

View the full article

YOU can't confirm jack SHIT. You are embarrassing. Let's play your game that this information was confirmed. Still, you wanna question a part of it, that you allegedly say is confirmed, because it doesn't fit your fucked up freebritney narrative. You are just as bad and evil as you claim her father is. Disgusting.

• Like 3

Yeah, you're gonna have to start telling us names of sources instead of "a little birdie this" and "a little birdie that" if you want to keep your credibility. Like come on, I know you can do better than this, AB

8 hours ago, heather said:

YOU can't confirm jack SHIT. You are embarrassing. Let's play your game that this information was confirmed. Still, you wanna question a part of it, that you allegedly say is confirmed, because it doesn't fit your fucked up freebritney narrative. You are just as bad and evil as you claim her father is. Disgusting.

7 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yeah, you're gonna have to start telling us names of sources instead of "a little birdie this" and "a little birdie that" if you want to keep your credibility. Like come on, I know you can do better than this, AB

7 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Breathe Heavy 2.0......my gosh, I can’t with the main page posts. 

Honestly?

Wig.

Anthony basically posts these for attention at this point. Like he's desperate to get the Facebook page for this forum popular. It's kind of sad. 

25tkh6x.jpg

• Like 4

13 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Don’t hold your breath, I’ve been saying on here for weeks, he needs to reveal his source if he wants people to believe him and....nothing!!

As for the topic, of course she wants out, DUH, what young, non-incapacitated person would wanna live the remainder oh their life in a c-ship, this ain’t breaking news, lol

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Honestly?

Wig.

Anthony basically posts these for attention at this point. Like he's desperate to get the Facebook page for this forum popular. It's kind of sad. 

25tkh6x.jpg

My thoughts: it really seems like he has an ax to grind with her team; wasn’t he like going to be part of it to promote a positive website for

Britney, but he realized how micromanaged everything was? Honestly, a lot of teams for other celebrities are micromanaged as well: Britney’s just gets more publicity because of her troubles; I don’t like Lou and I think she is responsible for a lot of the messes and I believe she has influenced Larry and her Dad; but still, teams for megastars have to be micromanaged to a point. 

I really used to like getting news from this website, but I stopped following the social media for it once it became an opinionated mess. I come for universe and what is shared here; apparently, a lot of news is not being shared because isn’t part of a narrative. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

38 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

My thoughts: it really seems like he has an ax to grind with her team; wasn’t he like going to be part of it to promote a positive website for

Britney, but he realized how micromanaged everything was? Honestly, a lot of teams for other celebrities are micromanaged as well: Britney’s just gets more publicity because of her troubles; I don’t like Lou and I think she is responsible for a lot of the messes and I believe she has influenced Larry and her Dad; but still, teams for megastars have to be micromanaged to a point. 

I really used to like getting news from this website, but I stopped following the social media for it once it became an opinionated mess. I come for universe and what is shared here; apparently, a lot of news is not being shared because isn’t part of a narrative. 

Yeah I remember that post whining about her team not listening to his ideas. Sorry, dude. You're just a fan. You might have insight into what fans want, but that doesn't mean the ideas were good and would actually work when put into action. I'd trust professionals in the field over random fans on the internet when it comes to running a superstars career.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

Yeah I remember that post whining about her team not listening to his ideas. Sorry, dude. You're just a fan. You might have insight into what fans want, but that doesn't mean the ideas were good and would actually work when put into action. I'd trust professionals in the field over random fans on the internet when it comes to running a superstars career.

I know Larry is behind the times when it comes to promoting Britney, but I think she does what promoting she wants to do; just like the cash cow thing; they would be working her no matter what and probably at the pace of 03/04 when she got burned out. But, that is not happening. 

I still buy that her medicine stopped working and she had to take time off to adjust: she will probably do her Vegas show at some point, but when she wants to. I would say the contract is still there, but will be started once she is gets better; I am sure MGM knows more than what people think. Her Dad being sick may have still been a ruse to bring some privacy to the matter, but who knows. 

Larry just digs himself into holes a lot and gets stuck, lol. I really wish Lou would go 💯

But yes, this site has some deep seated issues with this team it seems. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Just now, Britgirl1980 said:

I know Larry is behind the times when it comes to promoting Britney, but I think she does what promoting she wants to do; just like the cash cow thing; they would be working her no matter what and probably at the pace of 03/04 when she got burned out. But, that is not happening. 

I still buy that her medicine stopped working and she had to take time off to adjust: she will probably do her Vegas show at some point, but when she wants to. I would say the contract is still there, but will be started once she is gets better; I am sure MGM knows more than what people think. Her Dad being sick may have still been a ruse to bring some privacy to the matter, but who knows. 

Larry just digs himself into holes a lot and gets stuck, lol. I really wish Lou would go 💯

But yes, this site has some deep seated issues with this team it seems. 

Larry and Lou both need to go, in my opinion. It's telling that Britney has fired Larry twice on her own, she needs new management that understands the current industry and how to market her correctly. I think, honestly, Larry is just too close and doesn't quite get what Britney is about these days. And I agree, if Britney was the cash cow, forced to work as the narrative goes, she would be WORKING. She'd be out there, promoting her ass off and be overwhelmed like she was during 2001-2003. But she's not. Because as we all know, Britney HATES promotion and will do the bare minimum. That doesn't sound like a person being FORCED to work. Britney has much more control and say than people, including her fans, give her credit for.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, heather said:

Larry and Lou both need to go, in my opinion. It's telling that Britney has fired Larry twice on her own, she needs new management that understands the current industry and how to market her correctly. I think, honestly, Larry is just too close and doesn't quite get what Britney is about these days. And I agree, if Britney was the cash cow, forced to work as the narrative goes, she would be WORKING. She'd be out there, promoting her ass off and be overwhelmed like she was during 2001-2003. But she's not. Because as we all know, Britney HATES promotion and will do the bare minimum. That doesn't sound like a person being FORCED to work. Britney has much more control and say than people, including her fans, give her credit for.

I agree; look at BSB; they had a hit album after many many years; they promoted of course; you have to a bit. Glory was promoted better than BJ, but I think it needed a bit more of a push; two more singles at least and, sad as it is to say, check out who is coming out that week; a lot of other singer teams do that to ensure a #1 album.

However, I think Britney is reaching a part in her career where number ones are not the biggest thing, but quality is; Glory was a quality album and could have been a number 1 album if other pieces would have been in place. I would love to see her get a number one album again, but who knows. 

She needs someone to manage her, who sees her as a pop queen of old, but can still produce some hits. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1