Getting so confused by fans

MonaLisa613

I can’t help but wonder how long some fans have been fans cuz I see some saying that these lastest videos of her clapping back are out of character and so not her, some are even finding it troubling.

Heres the thing, this is Britney, I’ve been a fan since day one, I’m also her age so in a way grew up with her and was old enough to comprehend everything. Yes she’s always been a shy girl and sweet girl but she also had a sassiness to her, many times she’s clapped back at people and showed attitude.

Now that vacant, closed up robotic girl we’ve unfortunately been given majority of these past 11 years is what was out of character to me, which is why anytime she would show some feistiness was like a breath of fresh air. It seems most fans are constantly crying for “old Britney”, yet they can’t seem to handle it now that she’s starting to show “old Britney”, like I don’t get it, what they hell do these people want, lol

I don’t know what’s prompted those videos but it’s nice to see that feisty attitude, some fans seem to think they’ll have a bad outcome on her evaluation, I don’t see why, when she starts driving all hours of the night, wearing a pink wig and talking British, then we should worry, until then let the damn woman stick up for herself if she wants!! I doubt Instagram is a top priority in regards to the evaluators, lol

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

THANK YOU. This feisty, sassy Britney is the Britney any fan who's been a fan since the beginning knows, recognizes, and loves. These "fans" are SO afraid to admit they've been wrong, that ANYTHING that PROVES they are wrong is analyzed to death and discredited because it doesn't fit their agenda. How sad that these people would so rather believe and invest in their conspiracy than celebrate seeing their supposed fave thrive, be happy, and return to her same personality. The thing is they're behaving exactly how they say her team behaves. They want Britney act, look, speak, behave a certain way and when she doesn't they lose their minds and spin it negatively. It's always "unless Britney says it I won't believe it." Britney says it and now it's "oh her team is telling her things and making her react like that, that's not really Britney!!!!!!!" Like? Girl, bye. At this point, any fan that still supports the crazy freebritney agenda is no better than what they supposedly are fighting against. THEY are the problem.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, heather said:

THANK YOU. This feisty, sassy Britney is the Britney any fan who's been a fan since the beginning knows, recognizes, and loves. These "fans" are SO afraid to admit they've been wrong, that ANYTHING that PROVES they are wrong is analyzed to death and discredited because it doesn't fit their agenda. How sad that these people would so rather believe and invest in their conspiracy than celebrate seeing their supposed fave thrive, be happy, and return to her same personality. The thing is they're behaving exactly how they say her team behaves. They want Britney act, look, speak, behave a certain way and when she doesn't they lose their minds and spin it negatively. It's always "unless Britney says it I won't believe it." Britney says it and now it's "oh her team is telling her things and making her react like that, that's not really Britney!!!!!!!" Like? Girl, bye. At this point, any fan that still supports the crazy freebritney agenda is no better than what they supposedly are fighting against. THEY are the problem.

It truly is annoying, like my eyes hurt from rolling them so much, we can all agree that the ongoing cship does not make sense but enough with the hysteria, we’ll know more in September until then enjoy the fucking summer, go frolic in the ocean like Britney.

I also suggest a lot of them go study their Britstory, cuz it seems a lot of them don’t know shit, lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I can’t help but wonder how long some fans have been fans cuz I see some saying that these lastest videos of her clapping back are out of character and so not her, some are even finding it troubling.

Heres the thing, this is Britney, I’ve been a fan since day one, I’m also her age so in a way grew up with her and was old enough to comprehend everything. Yes she’s always been a shy girl and sweet girl but she also had a sassiness to her, many times she’s clapped back at people and showed attitude.

Now that vacant, closed up robotic girl we’ve unfortunately been given majority of these past 11 years is what was out of character to me, which is why anytime she would show some feistiness was like a breath of fresh air. It seems most fans are constantly crying for “old Britney”, yet they can’t seem to handle it now that she’s starting to show “old Britney”, like I don’t get it, what they hell do these people want, lol

I don’t know what’s prompted those videos but it’s nice to see that feisty attitude, some fans seem to think they’ll have a bad outcome on her evaluation, I don’t see why, when she starts driving all hours of the night, wearing a pink wig and talking British, then we should worry, until then let the damn woman stick up for herself if she wants!! I doubt Instagram is a top priority in regards to the evaluators, lol

I feel like those of us who are older/closer in age to Britney are much more sympathetic and understanding than these young new fans. It really is out of hand and I’m glad she’s standing up for herself. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I feel like those of us who are older/closer in age to Britney are much more sympathetic and understanding than these young new fans. It really is out of hand and I’m glad she’s standing up for herself. 

Don't worry, some of us younger fans  do have common sense and can also use it, not all hope is lost :D

And yeah, I also doubt Instagram will be top priority in the evaluation. Personally I'm glad for every single time Britney speaks up and defends herself, it's always good to see it