Britney Spears writes a letter stating that she was silenced and threatened by her team.

News

attiduie-1.gif?resize=500%2C270&ssl=1

queen-2.jpg?resize=632%2C354&ssl=1

The truth always comes out!

Daily mail received EXCLUSIVE  letters that was written by Britney herself. Britney Spears claimed she was lied to and silenced by her team during the height of her troubles, which saw her children taken away and the 26-year-old star put on a psychiatric hold, in a never-before-seen letter obtained exclusively by DailyMail.com. 

Spears, who writes the letter in the third person, claims she was ‘set-up’ when she was placed on psychiatric hold after locking herself into a room and refusing to hand over one of her two sons to her ex-husband Kevin Federline in January 2008.

She accuses her team of ‘controlling her life’ and ‘constantly threatening’ that her children would be taken away if she didn’t cooperate with them.

The handwritten note was given to a member of Spears’ camp between 2009 and 2010 and uncovered by DailyMail.com! Check the letter out below:

letter-2.jpg?resize=555%2C763&ssl=1

letter-1.jpg?resize=578%2C755&ssl=1

letter-3.jpg?resize=583%2C767&ssl=1

Absolute Britney can confirm these letters are 100% written by Britney herself and are true.

I think these letters say it all and you can tell nothing has changed with her team. If these letters don’t convince anyone anymore about that she is trapped then we don’t know what to tell you all. Right now all we want to say is #FreeBritney and we need to fight for our Queen B’s freedom!!!

View the full article

WOW. Great job at biased reporting, guys! You can't confirm shit anymore than we can. While I do think this is her handwriting, it's from 9/10 years ago for fucks sake! Nothing has changed? Really? That's a load of shit. Show me something from this decade of Britney claiming her team threatens her with her children and she has no rights. I'll wait. Like she said in the letter, who she was 10 years ago has nothing to do with who she is NOW.

While I'm at it, how much you wanna bet the "insider" that leaked this was Sam Lutfi? I put money on it. How much you wanna bet the "friend at the door" telling her to stay in the bathroom WAS SAM LUTFI. I've said many, many times I think that night was a set up orchestrated by SAM. I believe, 100%, HE wanted to be her conservator and that would have ultimately killed her. Also, she straight up admits SAM tried to scare her (because HE lost CONTROL of her) with the second psychiatric hold! Larry was NOT her manager at the time, SAM WAS.

And I do agree that the conservatorship has essentially run its course with Britney, I do NOT believe for one minute they are continuing to threaten her with her children and whatever other utter BULLSHIT you freebritney conspiracists come up with to fuel your misguided and harmful movement. Thank god there is a new judge who has granted an investigation. September can't come soon enough. Especially if I have to keep seeing bullshit like this being spread around.

• Like 3

I agree with @heather , a 10 years old letter is invalid as evidence of anything that's happening to Britney now since things are not the same way anymore. Also, I can't help but wonder why she would write in third person, it seems weird to me

2 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I agree with @heather , a 10 years old letter is invalid as evidence of anything that's happening to Britney now since things are not the same way anymore. Also, I can't help but wonder why she would write in third person, it seems weird to me

I think she gave it to Sam to leak to tabloids as a "source". She was in contact with him at the time because he, once again, LIED to her and said he'd get her out of the conservatorship. But he clearly kept it all these years like he kept a trunk of all her other things because he's a creepy, obsessed psychopath. He's only leaking it now because of the "movement" and the new restraining order.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heather said:

I think she gave it to Sam to leak to tabloids as a "source". She was in contact with him at the time because he, once again, LIED to her and said he'd get her out of the conservatorship. But he clearly kept it all these years like he kept a trunk of all her other things because he's a creepy, obsessed psychopath. He's only leaking it now because of the "movement" and the new restraining order.

Could be, wouldn't be surprised if that's indeed the case

That does look like her writing, you keep insisting fans should believe all the allegations yet no one has gone on record yet.

Not all fans blindly believe “sources”, some of us are waiting for someone close to Britney (someone current not Lutfi) to actually have some fucking balls and go on record, anyone who genuinely cares for Britney would say fuck an NDA, fuck a lawsuit and go public if she is being this abused. That has yet to happen.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, heather said:

WOW. Great job at biased reporting, guys! You can't confirm shit anymore than we can. While I do think this is her handwriting, it's from 9/10 years ago for fucks sake! Nothing has changed? Really? That's a load of shit. Show me something from this decade of Britney claiming her team threatens her with her children and she has no rights. I'll wait. Like she said in the letter, who she was 10 years ago has nothing to do with who she is NOW.

While I'm at it, how much you wanna bet the "insider" that leaked this was Sam Lutfi? I put money on it. How much you wanna bet the "friend at the door" telling her to stay in the bathroom WAS SAM LUTFI. I've said many, many times I think that night was a set up orchestrated by SAM. I believe, 100%, HE wanted to be her conservator and that would have ultimately killed her. Also, she straight up admits SAM tried to scare her (because HE lost CONTROL of her) with the second psychiatric hold! Larry was NOT her manager at the time, SAM WAS.

And I do agree that the conservatorship has essentially run its course with Britney, I do NOT believe for one minute they are continuing to threaten her with her children and whatever other utter BULLSHIT you freebritney conspiracists come up with to fuel your misguided and harmful movement. Thank god there is a new judge who has granted an investigation. September can't come soon enough. Especially if I have to keep seeing bullshit like this being spread around.

Go off :yasqueen:

• Awesome 1

2 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Anthony, this is embarrassing.

"Absolute Britney can confirm these letters are 100% written by Britney herself and are true."

....how? Just because you said so?

tumblr_pbtrloL3C11ururh9o2_250.gifv

You have GOT to stop "confirming" rumors you have no CONCRETE evidence for.

I love it because you would think he will reply when we all know he won't :trollney: 

But yeah, you're right :mhm: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well the letter is starting to spread, I have to say, I feel like this could work against her rather than help her cuz of the whole written in third person thing, sorry but that does come off as odd and its just gonna justify people’s thoughts that she’s crazy.

As heartbreaking as the content is, it’s gonna be leaving court barefoot all over again.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

59 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

"Absolute Britney can confirm these letters are 100% written by Britney herself and are true."

He was completely silent yesterday when Britney called out her conspiracy theorists.....🙄 Again, feels like BH 2.0. 

I agree and you can’t go by how she felt ten years ago; she was not in a good place then and probably honestly felt this way. I really wish people would just leave her be and let the powers that be do their investigation. This movement has become a joke and I pity them if they are wrong on all of this; but they will just cry corruption and keep beating the dead horse over and over again. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

He was completely silent yesterday when Britney called out her conspiracy theorists.....🙄 Again, feels like BH 2.0. 

I agree and you can’t go by how she felt ten years ago; she was not in a good place then and probably honestly felt this way. I really wish people would just leave her be and let the powers that be do their investigation. This movement has become a joke and I pity them if they are wrong on all of this; but they will just cry corruption and keep beating the dead horse over and over again. 

I feel you. I really do. 

What matters is where she's at now. Sam Lufti or whoever sent this your way is thinking that this will win him favor by showing that she was under duress and being manipulated but that's not how I would view it.  I would totally question where this letter came from. This reads like a written statement where she was told to write in the 3rd person (she broke that somewhere in the middle when she says "I was shocked..."

Anyway point is we know she was in a bad state back then and we can see this arraignment has appeared to help. This does not add the reasons why it should be lifted. If anything it's confusing an already confusing situation. 

I again just really feel bad for her, I don't have much else to say but I hope she gets what she wants and deserves.

And fuck Sam Lufti. 

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 5:13 PM, HeadstrongWolf said:

Don’t forget when you called out Anthony here, @HeadstrongWolf! I’m sure Britney and her team know you’re one of the good ones. :)

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2