Britney posts her comment about her previous videos on Instagram

1 hour ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

screencap of that post?

Lou? Larry? :cutebritsmile:

By now you've probably noticed that you can find the videos in one and picture in another post on her Instagram lol, for some reason she decided to repost them separately

While I do think the movement opened a discussion, I think it was too aggressive, still is, and is causing more harm than good. These people think they're responsible for the hearing and subsequent investigation and that's just not the case. They think their wild theories are truth and facts, however, there's no legit evidence of any of the claims about Britney's alleged lack of rights, restrictions, and all the other nonsense they spew on the daily. No one from them or her team is giving Britney the proper credit and respect she deserves, and I think that's really shameful. But these people are too prideful and too arrogant to accept that maybe, just maybe, they've been wrong this whole time. They'd rather continue with their theories and the extreme mental gymnastics to make their bullshit make sense against clear and concise actual evidence it doesn't.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, heather said:

While I do think the movement opened a discussion, I think it was too aggressive, still is, and is causing more harm than good. These people think they're responsible for the hearing and subsequent investigation and that's just not the case. They think their wild theories are truth and facts, however, there's no legit evidence of any of the claims about Britney's alleged lack of rights, restrictions, and all the other nonsense they spew on the daily. No one from them or her team is giving Britney the proper credit and respect she deserves, and I think that's really shameful. But these people are too prideful and too arrogant to accept that maybe, just maybe, they've been wrong this whole time. They'd rather continue with their theories and the extreme mental gymnastics to make their bullshit make sense against clear and concise actual evidence it doesn't.

It's a shame really, had this movement remained reasonable, who knows, Britney might have even given them a shout out or showed her appreciation in other ways. But now... I don't think that's gonna happen

3 hours ago, heather said:

They all need to get a life, quite frankly, this is Britney’s fight, I don’t recall her asking for fan help and now these idiots wanna turn in their fan cards cuz she gives a lil attitude which she has every right to give, cuz most of the behavior of these fans is reprehensible. Plus we don’t even know the real context of that video, I’ve seen fans post that they don’t think Britney knows how to work social media at all like she’s some idiot, she could of been referring to those people, she could have been referring to media who say she don’t have a phone, it’s stupid to get mad over something so vague.

I esp. laugh at the “this isn’t the Britney I know and grew up with”...really?? Cuz the Britney I grew up with was always a sweetheart but also had a lot feisty in her, they claim they’re fighting for her human rights but get pissy when she shows any sign of being a human being and cops some attitude.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Funny how the main page is silent on this topic; just saying. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yeah, many fans (read: the #freebritney movement) seem to have gotten triggered over her response, some even considering it as a slap in their faces lol

Edit: I'm sure anyone with common sense gets that it wasn't directed at them, just at the speculators that simply won't stop

36 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Yeah, many fans (read: the #freebritney movement) seem to have gotten triggered over her response, some even considering it as a slap in their faces lol

Edit: I'm sure anyone with common sense gets that it wasn't directed at them, just at the speculators that simply won't stop

Anyone taking personal offense is obviously guilty of the behavior that prompted that video, otherwise, it wouldn’t have phased them, they only have themselves to blame, so suck it up buttercups, lol

• Like 1

On 5/29/2019 at 3:19 PM, MonaLisa613 said:

I esp. laugh at the “this isn’t the Britney I know and grew up with”...really?? Cuz the Britney I grew up with was always a sweetheart but also had a lot feisty in her, they claim they’re fighting for her human rights but get pissy when she shows any sign of being a human being and cops some attitude.

I guess everyone these 11 years can change in everything. Hope she has at least one person in her life for say everything personal with no judging.