Britney posts her comment about her previous videos on Instagram

I love that she's calling out all these people making outrageous and hurtful assumptions about her, but it also makes me sad that she has to see that shit coming from her own FANS. What little she must think they think of her. So sad.

She looks beautiful, I missed the fashion shows!

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, heather said:

I love that she's calling out all these people making outrageous and hurtful assumptions about her, but it also makes me sad that she has to see that shit coming from her own FANS. What little she must think they think of her. So sad.

Holy shit, it's rare for her to do anything like that but I'm glad she did. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Holy shit, it's rare for her to do anything like that but I'm glad she did. 

Right?! But I mean she asked them to respect her privacy people weren't, she asked them to stop harassing her family they're not - enough is enough! At some point you have to say something when she's getting hundreds of thousands of comments on every post saying "hi Britney's team" "we see you Lou" like it's enough let her live her life! I also still can't believe people are trying to say that this is an old video and not to believe it like, it's time to take the tinfoil hat off and see reality.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, heather said:

Right?! But I mean she asked them to respect her privacy people weren't, she asked them to stop harassing her family they're not - enough is enough! At some point you have to say something when she's getting hundreds of thousands of comments on every post saying "hi Britney's team" "we see you Lou" like it's enough let her live her life! I also still can't believe people are trying to say that this is an old video and not to believe it like, it's time to take the tinfoil hat off and see reality.

She's the type of person who tries to be polite as long as possible, which I adore, considering how much shit she's had to deal with and will unfortunately keep dealing with in the future. I sincerely hope people will take her words seriously before she has to show her claws, I don't want her to start hating her fanbase because of those people

I love it when she’s sassy, lol, and yay I’ve missed runwayNey!! But sadly, she could be holding up the current day’s newspaper, pointing out the date and people would still think it’s old. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t unfortunately.

Edit: ok, her post has now been removed, wtf,  lol

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I love it when she’s sassy, lol, and yay I’ve missed runwayNey!! But sadly, she could be holding up the current day’s newspaper, pointing out the date and people would still think it’s old. She’s damned if she does and damned if she doesn’t unfortunately.

Edit: ok, her post has now been removed, wtf,  lol

She reposted it without the picture 

55 minutes ago, heather said:

These so-called fans are making me sick. It's really painful to think that Britney has read some of the horrible things people are commenting and saying about her. They are horrible, ungrateful bullies with a total lack of empathy, compassion and common sense.

I'll just leave this here.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, heather said:

It just makes me think, how much does she know?

Like what if she's seen my posts :pieceofwhat:

I still have #FreeBritney on my car :pieceofwhat:

If she has seen that shit I hope she knows I'm using the hashtag to end the conservatorship.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aleks said:

These so-called fans are making me sick. It's really painful to think that Britney has read some of the horrible things people are commenting and saying about her. They are horrible, ungrateful bullies with a total lack of empathy, compassion and common sense.

I'll just leave this here.

Well said! It just reminds me of I Am Britney Jean when she said "there's a lot of mean things on the internet" she is so kind and respectful to literally everyone, these fans need to take a page from her book.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

It just makes me think, how much does she know?

Like what if she's seen my posts :pieceofwhat:

I still have #FreeBritney on my car :pieceofwhat:

If she has seen that shit I hope she knows I'm using the hashtag to end the conservatorship.

I don't think you have a thing to worry about! She's talking directly to the people saying awful things about her/her life!

5 minutes ago, heather said:

Well said! It just reminds me of I Am Britney Jean when she said "there's a lot of mean things on the internet" she is so kind and respectful to literally everyone, these fans need to take a page from her book.

I've been thinking about trying to find the book from somewhere, if there's anyone here who's read it, I'd be glad to read a short review

That’s kinda odd that she’d separate the posts but I can’t at some of the assholes on Exhell upset at that video and saying it’s rude, like seriously bitches, lol, you’ve only been harassing her family for the past like month and a half, not to mention the constant insulting her over these past eleven years but God forbid when she claps back, don’t be dishing it out if you can’t take it your damn self!!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That’s kinda odd that she’d separate the posts but I can’t at some of the assholes on Exhell upset at that video and saying it’s rude, like seriously bitches, lol, you’ve only been harassing her family for the past like month and a half, not to mention the constant insulting her over these past eleven years but God forbid when she claps back, don’t be dishing it out if you can’t take it your damn self!!

Omg😂😂😂

45 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

They expected praise and her gratitude for "fighting for her freedom" which, in my opinion, is a big issue with the movement. People are doing shit for the wrong reasons and Britney has had enough.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, heather said:

They expected praise and her gratitude for "fighting for her freedom" which, in my opinion, is a big issue with the movement. People are doing shit for the wrong reasons and Britney has had enough.

While I do give credit to the movement for causing a discussion on the topic of conservorships and how they can be abused into the media and gp, I also feel it’s crossed lines, such as death threats and trying to speak on behalf of Britney, we don’t know what she’s thinking cuz we are not in her brain.

While it’s good to be supportive, at the end of the day, this movement will have no part in the judges decision. She has an evaluation and for the very first time in 11 years, an investigation, that’s huge!!  Anyone who’s expecting a hug/kiss/pat on the back and huge show of gratitude from Britney is delusional and in this for the wrong reason. She’ll address this head on when and if she wants to, fans expecting/demanding it are no better than her team.

• Like 5

People are fucking stupid. I have my opinions on the situation from what her team has allowed us to see and from her behavior online. 

1. Duh she posts her own stuff and double duh she has access to her phone and the internet  2. Of course her team posts on her behalf from time to time that's usually when she is sponsored or promoting something about work that's what her social team is paid to do 3. I don't dare post on her IG page complaining about her team because as much as I don't get it, and don't agree with their methods and think they've failed her miserably a lot in the past (hello Britney Jean era) I DON'T CUT THEIR CHECKS and who she and her father and her label hires and fires is up to them always has been, always will be no matter what fan movement may be going on ATM. 4. As much of a fan as I am of her's there's better things to get that worked up about and to be real things haven't been perfect since 2001 or 2003 depending on your view of her career. Though the present situation is mentally tasking for fans, there's been let downs before and this is truly her personal business so what can you do?

I say we'll just have to get comfortable not knowing what's truly happening. If that bothers people, they can always go stan someone else.

• Awesome 1

4 hours ago, heather said:

I don't think you have a thing to worry about! She's talking directly to the people saying awful things about her/her life!

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

3 hours ago, heather said:

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

While I do give credit to the movement for causing a discussion on the topic of conservorships and how they can be abused into the media and gp, I also feel it’s crossed lines, such as death threats and trying to speak on behalf of Britney, we don’t know what she’s thinking cuz we are not in her brain.

While it’s good to be supportive, at the end of the day, this movement will have no part in the judges decision. She has an evaluation and for the very first time in 11 years, an investigation, that’s huge!!  Anyone who’s expecting a hug/kiss/pat on the back and huge show of gratitude from Britney is delusional and in this for the wrong reason. She’ll address this head on when and if she wants to, fans expecting/demanding it are no better than her team

Just adding my two cents, although I can't necessarily say I've ever liked Larry, I would never even joke about a death threat.

With the fact that Britney's dad comes to Destin on business and I work in the city right next to that and frequently go to Destin, I don't think it would be in good taste :pieceofwhat:

I'm very glad that the hashtag has started an investigation but it's painfully obvious that the worst of the worst are coming out for this hashtag sprouting the shit that we have been saying for years, and most of it is just inaccurate.

whenever someone asks me about the hashtag I tell them the facts and the facts only, I'll delegate what is rumor and what has not been proven and what is likely to be true.

My co-workers take my opinion more personally than anything that they will ever read on Facebook or in the news because they know I'm staying on top of this shit.

They came up to me asking me how I was doing after hearing the news that Britney wouldn't be performing again and as soon as I heard about it the first thing I said was bullshit.

And we know what happened after that. 

• Like 1