Britney’s dad wants to extend Britney’s conservatorship to Hawaii, Florida and Louisiana.

MonaLisa613

Sorry but I think her dad is a douche, if this is granted i imagine it would just make it harder for her to fight for her freedom, this move just makes the whole c-ship thing even shadier than it already was. Do the claws really need to be in her this deep, it’s so fucked up!!

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/22/britney-spears-dad-extends-conservatorship-hawaii-florida-and-louisiana/

• Like 1

Was just about to post this myself, this raises a lot of questions for me. For one, I'm surprised that it wasn't already in other states and that it's only "valid" in California. I also think this is a weird move to make in the middle of an investigation, and if it's granted I don't think it'll have much of a difference as far as Britney's "freedom" goes. This also screams desperation and fear about perhaps Lynne and her lawyers in Louisiana were going to contest the conservatorship there, which again I think is not a good move during an investigation. And if the conservatorship was never valid in these other states why are they only now making it an issue/possibly wanting to contest?

4 minutes ago, heather said:

Was just about to post this myself, this raises a lot of questions for me. For one, I'm surprised that it wasn't already in other states and that it's only "valid" in California. I also think this is a weird move to make in the middle of an investigation, and if it's granted, which I don't think it will be, I don't think it'll have much of a difference as far as Britney's "freedom" goes. This also screams desperation and fear about perhaps Lynne and her lawyers in Louisiana were going to contest the conservatorship there, which again I think is not a good move during an investigation. And if the conservatorship was never valid in these other states why are they only now making it an issue/possibly wanting to contest?

Yeah I’m surprised to hear it was only valid in California, I just assumed it was the whole country. Hopefully the judge sees right through this, cuz the timing is so suspicious. I hope it’s not granted cuz if it were, wouldn’t that mean she have to fight in 4 states?? This stuff is so confusing.

Yeah I think it’s best for Lynne and her lawyers to contest it after the investigation, plus its 11 years of paperwork for these new lawyers to go through and they need to scrutinize every line of that paperwork, it’s not a one day process so I honestly feel like they would wait to contest.

This move by Jamie I feel is a preemptive strike for when they do contest to make it harder.

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I’m surprised to hear it was only valid in California, I just assumed it was the whole country. Hopefully the judge sees right through this, cuz the timing is so suspicious. I hope it’s not granted cuz if it were, wouldn’t that mean she have to fight in 4 states?? This stuff is so confusing.

Yeah I think it’s best for Lynne and her lawyers to contest it after the investigation, plus its 11 years of paperwork for these new lawyers to go through and they need to scrutinize every line of that paperwork, it’s not a one day process so I honestly feel like they would wait to contest.

This move by Jamie I feel is a preemptive strike for when they do contest to make it harder.

I think if after the investigation and it shows that she doesn't need the conservatorship there would be no reason for Lynne to continue to contest it as it'll be dissolved. I also wonder if perhaps Lynne wanted to start a new conservatorship in Louisiana for example where she was the conservator, which is just as fucked up in my opinion. I'm just really confused as to why this was never contested in another state in the whole 11 years, especially in the beginning when Britney was actively trying to get out of it.

10 minutes ago, heather said:

I think if after the investigation and it shows that she doesn't need the conservatorship there would be no reason for Lynne to continue to contest it as it'll be dissolved. I also wonder if perhaps Lynne wanted to start a new conservatorship in Louisiana for example where she was the conservator, which is just as fucked up in my opinion. I'm just really confused as to why this was never contested in another state in the whole 11 years, especially in the beginning when Britney was actively trying to get out of it.

Lynne wanting to be conservator doesn’t match up with her social media behavior liking and following all the Free Britney stuff, unless that’s all a ruse to throw off fans, jeez that would be like diabolical.

Britney most likely didn’t know it was only valid in Ca and i don’t see the shady powers that be giving her that very important info. If she knew, I’m sure she would have contested it somewhere else.

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Lynne wanting to be conservator doesn’t match up with her social media behavior liking and following all the Free Britney stuff, unless that’s all a ruse to throw off fans, jeez that would be like diabolical.

Britney most likely didn’t know it was only valid in Ca and i don’t see the shady powers that be giving her that very important info. If she knew, I’m sure she would have contested it somewhere else.

Her lawyer should have known that, and not the one appointed to her, because it's obvious he's not truly on Britney's side, but the one Sam got for her.

Yeah there's reports Lynne doesn't want to be a conservator, but I feel like her lawyer would have advised her it's not a good idea to try and contest the conservatorship in the middle of an investigation, which would leave the option of starting a conservatorship in Louisiana on the table, I suppose.

I don't know, all of this just gets more confusing by the day and at the end of it I just want Britney to be happy, period. 

2 minutes ago, heather said:

Her lawyer should have known that, and not the one appointed to her, because it's obvious he's not truly on Britney's side, but the one Sam got for her.

Yeah there's reports Lynne doesn't want to be a conservator, but I feel like her lawyer would have advised her it's not a good idea to try and contest the conservatorship in the middle of an investigation, which would leave the option of starting a conservatorship in Louisiana on the table, I suppose.

I don't know, all of this just gets more confusing by the day and at the end of it I just want Britney to be happy, period. 

True, but how soon was that lawyer given the boot and a restraining order, maybe he didn’t have the chance too, I don’t know.

What would be the point of starting one in Lousianna with Lynne tho cuz wouldn’t Jamie still be conservator in California, so it doesn’t really make sense to me.

These next few months are gonna feel like forever, I just want her to be happy too, genuinely happy!

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

True, but how soon was that lawyer given the boot and a restraining order, maybe he didn’t have the chance too, I don’t know.

What would be the point of starting one in Lousianna with Lynne tho cuz wouldn’t Jamie still be conservator in California, so it doesn’t really make sense to me.

These next few months are gonna feel like forever, I just want her to be happy too, genuinely happy!

yeah I feel like even with the restraining order he could've went to another state and petition that himself on behalf of her if that was his true intentions of getting her out of the conservatorship, which I don't think were because he was brought on by Sam, who I believe wanted to be her conservator in the first place.

If Lynne was her conservator in Louisiana then I imagine Britney could move to Louisiana and have more "freedoms" but it would be difficult with her children. Plus start a whole new battle of who is really the conservator Jamie or Lynne.

I'm just glad that an investigation was granted into the conservatorship because that's all that I really want to know about, those findings. The rest is just desperate moves and ploys to distract from what's going on.

The thing is, wouldn't it mean that if it were extended, there would be state-based workers for certain departments?

Like Britney would have a different psychiatric team in Hawaii or Florida compared to California. State laws and degrees are different everywhere.

Although this is just me thinking. I don't know any of this shit and I'm too tired at work to investigate :ashley:

32 minutes ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

The thing is, wouldn't it mean that if it were extended, there would be state-based workers for certain departments?

Like Britney would have a different psychiatric team in Hawaii or Florida compared to California. State laws and degrees are different everywhere.

Although this is just me thinking. I don't know any of this shit and I'm too tired at work to investigate :ashley:

I think it would just extend Jamie's control to those states so that her psychiatric team and etc would have the authority to treat her there if there was ever an issue while she was there. Basically, they would have to acknowledge Jamie's wishes as conservator.

However, if each state has different regulations as far as what a conservator can and can't do, I would imagine Jamie would then be required to abide by those laws when Britney is in those states.

It's all just a big clusterfuck right now tbh. I'm just waiting for the investigation results.

4 hours ago, heather said:

Was just about to post this myself, this raises a lot of questions for me. For one, I'm surprised that it wasn't already in other states and that it's only "valid" in California. I also think this is a weird move to make in the middle of an investigation, and if it's granted I don't think it'll have much of a difference as far as Britney's "freedom" goes. This also screams desperation and fear about perhaps Lynne and her lawyers in Louisiana were going to contest the conservatorship there, which again I think is not a good move during an investigation. And if the conservatorship was never valid in these other states why are they only now making it an issue/possibly wanting to contest?

I also thought it'd be nationwide by default. This sittuation is getting more and more confusing and I bet it's just because Britney's a celebrity. Your average Joe would surely have it much more simple

The only thing that's jumping out at me is maybe she wants permanent residence in Lousiana and Hawaii so they need the conservatorship to cover in those states. As stated though when she's ready to contest the conservatorship she's going to have to dissolve in all the states. I honestly don't get it. She can't be that mentally unstable that she needs all of this. There's no way because how was she able to perform.  Her team has never addressed that and it's the biggest question surrounding this and the reason why there's cause for suspicion. Amanda Bynes is also under a conservatorship but she's not really working and is instead in school. This is complicated. 

4 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

The only thing that's jumping out at me is maybe she wants permanent residence in Lousiana and Hawaii so they need the conservatorship to cover in those states. As stated though when she's ready to contest the conservatorship she's going to have to dissolve in all the states. I honestly don't get it. She can't be that mentally unstable that she needs all of this. There's no way because how was she able to perform.  Her team has never addressed that and it's the biggest question surrounding this and the reason why there's cause for suspicion. Amanda Bynes is also under a conservatorship but she's not really working and is instead in school. This is complicated. 

I would assume the issue of performing is because that's what *she* wants. Like how Larry said she might not ever perform again cause she hadn't called him, then she straight up squashed that by telling paps numerous times she would perform again, forcing her team to spit out stories of how she's in charge and when she's ready to perform they're ready to put her out there. Which, honestly, I believe. They can't MAKE her perform if she doesn't want to.

2 minutes ago, heather said:

I would assume the issue of performing is because that's what *she* wants. Like how Larry said she might not ever perform again cause she hadn't called him, then she straight up squashed that by telling paps numerous times she would perform again, forcing her team to spit out stories of how she's in charge and when she's ready to perform they're ready to put her out there. Which, honestly, I believe. They can't MAKE her perform if she doesn't want to.

Right but what I'm getting at is she is supposed to be so mentally fragile that she can't make her own business decisions or other serious matters. But she can perform? Most conservatorships are for people who are suffering from dementia or have had stroke and have loss functionality. She has a mental disorder (I'm assuming bi-polar or borderline personality disorder) and otherwise seems competent. She just has swings and she fell off her meds like a lot of people with mental disorders do. Why does she need a formal legal arrangement like this in place? I'm just not here for mental disorder being the cause for the conservatorship. Same thing for Amanda Bynes too. 

And again I wonder if they ever plan to let her off of it or is the status quo good enough. When her parents die, who is supposed to look out for her? Will she ever be granted autonomy. She's so young and so successful it's really sad to think that she cannot function without this and once this changes they're basically saying she won't make it. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

Right but what I'm getting at is she is supposed to be so mentally fragile that she can't make her own business decisions or other serious matters. But she can perform? Most conservatorships are for people who are suffering from dementia or have had stroke and have loss functionality. She has a mental disorder (I'm assuming bi-polar or borderline personality disorder) and otherwise seems competent. She just has swings and she fell off her meds like a lot of people with mental disorders do. Why does she need a formal legal arrangement like this in place? I'm just not here for mental disorder being the cause for the conservatorship. Same thing for Amanda Bynes too. 

And again I wonder if they ever plan to let her off of it or is the status quo good enough. When her parents die, who is supposed to look out for her? Will she ever be granted autonomy. She's so young and so successful it's really sad to think that she cannot function without this and once this changes they're basically saying she won't make it. 

Oh, I don't disagree with you there, but I do believe her when she says her situation is unique and I do know it's greatly beneficial to people with mental issues to work. And whatever the case is with Britney, it helps a great deal to give her a purpose and something to fill her time and passion with, like how Amanda is going back to school. Someone who actually fits the general criteria of needing a conservatorship also wouldn't be pursuing a degree in college either, but she is. I think the investigation will be good to answer the questions of whether Britney truly needs this or some other less "restrictive" (though none of us truly know if or what "restriction" Britney has) way to handle her mental health and fortune.

1 hour ago, heather said:

Oh, I don't disagree with you there, but I do believe her when she says her situation is unique and I do know it's greatly beneficial to people with mental issues to work. And whatever the case is with Britney, it helps a great deal to give her a purpose and something to fill her time and passion with, like how Amanda is going back to school. Someone who actually fits the general criteria of needing a conservatorship also wouldn't be pursuing a degree in college either, but she is. I think the investigation will be good to answer the questions of whether Britney truly needs this or some other less "restrictive" (though none of us truly know if or what "restriction" Britney has) way to handle her mental health and fortune.

See the thing with AB is she's not in the spotlight like Britney and that added spotlight is definitely adding stress. School is one thing. But continued fame and major success? Not the same boat. It doesn't make any sense.

3 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

See the thing with AB is she's not in the spotlight like Britney and that added spotlight is definitely adding stress. School is one thing. But continued fame and major success? Not the same boat. It doesn't make any sense.

Yeah but the fact remains that someone who fits the general criteria of a conservatorship would not be in school pursuing a college degree, just as someone wouldn't be performing on stage. Stress comes from both of those situations, and someone severely incapacitated enough to need a conservatorship should also not be put into those situations. However, both girls are which, in my opinion, shows that the conservatorships are being used as a safety for them instead of the real intention of a conservatorship. Which, as I said before, I hope the investigation answers the questions of whether Britney *truly* needs such a "restrictive" way to handle her mental health and fortune or if a better option can be explored for her.

attiduie-1.gif?resize=500%2C270&ssl=1

jamie-1.jpg?resize=626%2C352&ssl=1

How much more evil can a person get? The only reason why I am typing this article out is because this makes Jamie look even more EVIL and GUILTY of all the things going on in Britneys life, even though some people, for whatever reason still think all of the information about Britney being treated poorly flying around the internet are “conspiracy” theories…..(insert eye roll emote)!

The writing is on the wall PEOPLE! WAKE UP!

gifney-5.gif?resize=581%2C325&ssl=1

ANYWAY!

According to Court records Jamie has given notice to a California judge that he intends on filing documents to also declare himself conservator in Florida, Louisiana, and Hawaii……………………………..

AHHHH.gif?w=700&ssl=1

WTF?

This all seems very laughable to me.  The reason why I feel this way is because A) Everyone in her team is under serious investigation by the judge, so this looks so obvious how much power hungry Jamie and the team are over Britney, oh yeah not to mention money hungry of Britney’s hard earned money B) This makes Jamie look even more guilty and C) This just makes Jamie and Team B look very scared of what is happening, also it shows they don’t know what they hell they are doing and they are using any tactic possible right now, without even thinking straight (which is not a shocker to any of us because they never know what the hell they are doing in the first place).

The reason why Jamie picked these three states is because Hawaii; is a spot Britney really enjoys spending her time there, which is why she probably looks way more happier in Hawaii because she has all the freedom in the world there, but let’s take more of Britney’s happiness away, right Jamie and Team B?!? The second state Louisiana; Britney’s home town, where B likes to go visit her beautiful family when she has the time to do so, but we can’t remember the last time she was even spotted in Louisiana, it seems like it has been a while, which is sad because we all know how much she loves going home. The last state is Florida; which I can recall Britney has visited in the past and we know she loves going down there.

oh-my-god.gif?resize=567%2C302&ssl=1

I know you all must be so furious right now but don’t be, this makes Jamie and Team B look so bad, which is a good thing! We have to continue thinking positive and keep fighting for our girl!! We are doing GREAT!! Keep being strong and positive. We won’t be silenced Britney Army! We are a STRONGER then yesterday!!!! #FreeBritney

We LOVE you SOO MUCH Britney!!!!!! You are the ultimate badass!! The Britney Army has got your back!!

View the full article

I think the best thing we can do right now (if you believe in God, Buddha or whichever deity) is PRAY and hope for the best for Britney, her mom and Jamie Lynn tbh. Fuck Jamie tbh rn! I believe he's mental or whatever. I wonder if Larry or someone from the team paid his father so that he does all this crap to Britney... Idek what to think anymore... :plzno:

• Sad 1

34 minutes ago, MF2019 said:

I think the best thing we can do right now (if you believe in God, Buddha or whichever deity) is PRAY and hope for the best for Britney, her mom and Jamie Lynn tbh. Fuck Jamie tbh rn! I believe he's mental or whatever. I wonder if Larry or someone from the team paid his father so that he does all this crap to Britney... Idek what to think anymore... :plzno:

Amen bro

• Awesome 1

57 minutes ago, MF2019 said:

While I do think there are people behind Jamie (his lawyers, Lou, etc) telling him what to do, I think there comes a time where Jamie needs to step up as a father, not even as the conservator, but her FATHER, and say enough is enough.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, heather said:

While I do think there are people behind Jamie (his lawyers, Lou, etc) telling him what to do, I think there comes a time where Jamie needs to step up as a father, not even as the conservator, but her FATHER, and say enough is enough.

I hope this comes true tbh... This whole situation needs to be put an end asap! :bigtime:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1