“New” Instagram video

MonaLisa613

These were probably videos that were meant to be posted that month she was in the facility, however, when all hell broke loose her team probably held off. I still think it's odd to post them now, but what I think is more curious is the claims made of Britney not having a phone/wanting an iphone. We already know that's bullshit, but if it's true who filmed this? It's clear the phone is on the ground aka she's filming it herself on HER phone. "Britney probably doesn't even know what social media is" Then why is she filming herself working out? So many questions that completely tear down every claim the theorists make.

48 minutes ago, heather said:

These were probably videos that were meant to be posted that month she was in the facility, however, when all hell broke loose her team probably held off. I still think it's odd to post them now, but what I think is more curious is the claims made of Britney not having a phone/wanting an iphone. We already know that's bullshit, but if it's true who filmed this? It's clear the phone is on the ground aka she's filming it herself on HER phone. "Britney probably doesn't even know what social media is" Then why is she filming herself working out? So many questions that completely tear down every claim the theorists make.

True, the phone is clearly propped up so she’s obviously filming it herself.

But I had a thought, she’s clearly been seen with several kinds of phones throughout these 11 years, so she has phones but what if she doesn’t own the phone. Meaning, she’s not the one who went to the store, picked the plan, picked the phone and paid for it all herself. The plan could be Jamie’s name, therefore making him the actual owner, not her. That’s the only scenario that would make sense to me in this whole doesn’t own a phone saga.

30 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

True, the phone is clearly propped up so she’s obviously filming it herself.

But I had a thought, she’s clearly been seen with several kinds of phones throughout these 11 years, so she has phones but what if she doesn’t own the phone. Meaning, she’s not the one who went to the store, picked the plan, picked the phone and paid for it all herself. The plan could be Jamie’s name, therefore making him the actual owner, not her. That’s the only scenario that would make sense to me in this whole doesn’t own a phone saga.

I think whether the plan is in her dad's name or not doesn't change the fact that she is clearly in possession of many phones and knows how to get on and use social media. Why else would she be filming these videos? She knows they're going to be posted on the internet whether by herself or her team :yakno:Also, I don't think EVERYTHING posted on her social media is posted by her, and it's very easy to tell what is and isn't. And the same can be said for every big name celebrity, so I really don't have an issue with her team posting on her accounts from time to time. Just my two cents.

25 minutes ago, heather said:

I think whether the plan is in her dad's name or not doesn't change the fact that she is clearly in possession of many phones and knows how to get on and use social media. Why else would she be filming these videos? She knows they're going to be posted on the internet whether by herself or her team :yakno:Also, I don't think EVERYTHING posted on her social media is posted by her, and it's very easy to tell what is and isn't. And the same can be said for every big name celebrity, so I really don't have an issue with her team posting on her accounts from time to time. Just my two cents.

True, just trying to make sense of it all. I definitely think it’s a mix of people who post on her social, I would think every famous person would have social media people. I do not think she posted this video tho, esp. since it doesn’t fit with the caption, wouldn’t she rather work on her summer bod in her nice home gym with the pretty purple string lights instead of this dungeon looking place that she was apparently forced to go to, doesn’t make any sense, lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

I do believe that Britney has a phone, but don't you find it odd that we see her with so many different phones? Like that old one with a lid? ( I don't know if that is the correct name, sorry!)

I always saw her having multiple phones for different purposes like one for work and another for personal use.

17 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

True, just trying to make sense of it all. I definitely think it’s a mix of people who post on her social, I would think every famous person would have social media people. I do not think she posted this video tho, esp. since it doesn’t fit with the caption, wouldn’t she rather work on her summer bod in her nice home gym with the pretty purple string lights instead of this dungeon looking place that she was apparently forced to go to, doesn’t make any sense, lol

Yeah, that's why I think it's always easy to tell when it's Britney posting something and when it's her team doing it.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steph99 said:

I do believe that Britney has a phone, but don't you find it odd that we see her with so many different phones? Like that old one with a lid? ( I don't know if that is the correct name, sorry!)

I don't think it's odd. From what I've read a lot of celebrities have multiple phones. I remember something some years ago about Kim K. having like 4 phones.