Britney Driving Around LA [NEW PICS]

heather

So many outings, let’s just hope it doesn’t get out of control with the paps but she seems to be handling quite well which works in her favor for that evaluation.

Also couldn’t help notice she’s been looking much more put together since that evaluation was ordered, she looks amazing like each time we see her now, lol

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

So many outings, let’s just hope it doesn’t get out of control with the paps but she seems to be handling quite well which works in her favor for that evaluation.

Also couldn’t help notice she’s been looking much more put together since that evaluation was ordered, she looks amazing like each time we see her now, lol

I think the main difference is now she has protection aka a bodyguard with her when she's out, versus 2007 when it was Sam not only calling the paparazzi but inviting them over and everything else that caused the chaos. I definitely think she "cleaned up" her appearance because of the evaluations and the court hearing. Something that small will make a difference as far as showing she's in a good mental headspace.

33 minutes ago, heather said:

I think the main difference is now she has protection aka a bodyguard with her when she's out, versus 2007 when it was Sam not only calling the paparazzi but inviting them over and everything else that caused the chaos. I definitely think she "cleaned up" her appearance because of the evaluations and the court hearing. Something that small will make a difference as far as showing she's in a good mental headspace.

That’s right, how did I forget she didn’t have security then , definitely would cause more chaos.

A fan over on exhell had a theory that maybe her looking a mess all these years was her way of rebelling against the cship, of all the conspiracy theories that have been created, that’s a light-hearted one and makes a TINY bit of sense, cuz why wait till she finally has her chance at freedom to consistently look good, why not do it the whole time? Even the bad dark eye makeup seems to be gone.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That’s right, how did I forget she didn’t have security then , definitely would cause more chaos.

A fan over on exhell had a theory that maybe her looking a mess all these years was her way of rebelling against the cship, of all the conspiracy theories that have been created, that’s a light-hearted one and makes a TINY bit of sense, cuz why wait till she finally has her chance at freedom to consistently look good, why not do it the whole time? Even the bad dark eye makeup seems to be gone.

This is a theory I could buy into as well. Whatever the reasons for it are, I'm glad to see her as happy as we have lately.

1 minute ago, heather said:

This is a theory I could buy into as well. Whatever the reasons for it are, I'm glad to see her as happy as we have lately.

Yeah it’s nice to see, it actually seems like this investigation may have loosened the reigns on her a bit, cuz when’s the last time we’ve seen her this lively and chatty esp. with the paps while out and about, I feel like it’s been quite a while.

Theory actually does make sense cuz the better she looks and the better she performs, the more of a draw she is, therefore, she brings in even more money that she doesn’t even get complete access to, while it sucks for us fans I can see why she’d do it.