I wrote #FreeBritney on my car's back window.

19 minutes ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

@heather :frenchy:

Hey now, don't be like that.

If you look back at the messages I've posted on this forum, I never associated myself with the extremists using the hashtag.

I'm keeping everything extremely level-headed and the only message I'm trying to get across with this on the back of my windshield, being the resident Britney stand pretty much in all of Florida, is that the conservatorship needs to end. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

2 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Hey now, don't be like that.

If you look back at the messages I've posted on this forum, I never associated myself with the extremists using the hashtag.

I'm keeping everything extremely level-headed and the only message I'm trying to get across with this on the back of my windshield, being the resident Britney stand pretty much in all of Florida, is that the conservatorship needs to end. Nothing more, nothing less.

I know right baby :hug:

Spoiler

It was just little drag, but not for you :selenerz:

8 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

@heather :frenchy:

What? In case it wasn't clear before, I don't care about or support freebritney extremists who harass her team and believe tabloids only when it fits their narrative of Britney being a prisoner with no rights. I don't consider the op one of those. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

18 hours ago, heather said:

What? In case it wasn't clear before, I don't care about or support freebritney extremists who harass her team and believe tabloids only when it fits their narrative of Britney being a prisoner with no rights. I don't consider the op one of those. 

Agree. And we all know here that Wolfie is a true die-hard fan. I mean, please! :queenflopga:

#Justice4DLMBTLTK :crying11:

• Like 1