Britney posts a video of her dancing

18 minutes ago, heather said:

Love it and she's definitely sending a message with her song choice. Look up the lyrics for scream by Michael/Janet Jackson.

After googling the lyrics I can say I agree

While I do think the video is old, I think the song has been dubbed over (she's not really in sync with the music) thus sending a message in typical Britney fashion. And even if the song wasn't dubbed and it IS old, the lyrics speak volumes to her current situation.

Here's the older video this was likely from the same day.

• Like 2

Yeah it’s really the song that matters, I mean first the control lookalike shoot and now this, someone’s sending a message.

What I don’t get though, is that these posts are the complete opposite of what her team are trying to portray her as in the media, either she has access to the internet and is posting this stuff herself or whoever on her team posting these is clueless.

It’s all so puzzling.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah it’s really the song that matters, I mean first the control lookalike shoot and now this, someone’s sending a message.

What I don’t get though, is that these posts are the complete opposite of what her team are trying to portray her as in the media, either she has access to the internet and is posting this stuff herself or whoever on her team posting these is clueless.

It’s all so puzzling.

I think the stuff about Britney not having access to the internet is sensationalized to make her situation seem more grim than it is. We've seen Britney countless times with HER phone. There's videos of her boys saying "I took MOM'S phone", her team might be able to pay others around her to create a fantasy that Britney has a phone when she doesn't, but they wouldn't be able to do it with her kids. So, I believe Britney has a phone, access to the internet, and is sending messages out that she knows her fans will pick up on but not necessarily her team. And when her team does find out, deleting these posts will only make them look MORE guilty.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, heather said:

I think the stuff about Britney not having access to the internet is sensationalized to make her situation seem more grim than it is. We've seen Britney countless times with HER phone. There's videos of her boys saying "I took MOM'S phone", her team might be able to pay others around her to create a fantasy that Britney has a phone when she doesn't, but they wouldn't be able to do it with her kids. So, I believe Britney has a phone, access to the internet, and is sending messages out that she knows her fans will pick up on but not necessarily her team. And when her team does find out, deleting these posts will only make them look MORE guilty.

That’s true esp. the part about the boys, cuz if they were told to act like mom has a phone when she doesn’t....their 12 and 13, they’d question it cuz it’s odd. We’ve been seeing her for years with a phone, it’s the internet we wouldn’t know about  but wouldn’t it be a lil hard to restrict all internet, even if they somehow restrict the cell data, surely she has WiFi in the house cuz why restrict the boys.

And yeah those posts getting deleted would be suspect. I’ve said it before, I’m saying again, oh to be a fly on the wall.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

That’s true esp. the part about the boys, cuz if they were told to act like mom has a phone when she doesn’t....their 12 and 13, they’d question it cuz it’s odd. We’ve been seeing her for years with a phone, it’s the internet we wouldn’t know about  but wouldn’t it be a lil hard to restrict all internet, even if they somehow restrict the cell data, surely she has WiFi in the house cuz why restrict the boys.

And yeah those posts getting deleted would be suspect. I’ve said it before, I’m saying again, oh to be a fly on the wall.

Yeah, the reason I believe that Britney does have access to the internet is because of those prank videos too. They speak like they know it's going to be posted online, and I think they would question why "grandpa" or someone from her team was posting it instead of their mom since it's their mom's phone. And there were times where Britney said the boys will tell her what SHE can and can't post online.

• Like 2

I totally love "Scream" by Michael and Janet. In fact, I've been listening a lot to Michael Jackson these days since this crappy ass Wade Robson case has appeared now, after years and years of that fucking trial they did to our King of Pop, which I don't believe, Michael was not a pedophile! And this bitch Wade has always denied MJ ever touched him, but now that he's apparently dead this dumbass takes the chance to go and make money out of him. I was so disappointed when I found out about all this crap.....

On the other hand, yes. I believe Britney is sending a message to us about the whole situation throughout songs, and "Scream" has strong lyrics and beat. As I said, I love that song mostly because of its lyrics. :yestbh: A legend stanning legends :crying5: <3<3<3 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, heather said:

Yeah, the reason I believe that Britney does have access to the internet is because of those prank videos too. They speak like they know it's going to be posted online, and I think they would question why "grandpa" or someone from her team was posting it instead of their mom since it's their mom's phone. And there were times where Britney said the boys will tell her what SHE can and can't post online.

Yeah but that was before all hell broke loose, I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore, the “sources” don’t help the situation, like stop being pussies and start naming names!!  The “sources” talking about her mental health are esp. pissing me off, the way they talk you’d think she has the unicorn of mental illness, something no one else in the world has. 

Sorry I just needed to rant real quick, lol

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah but that was before all hell broke loose, I honestly don’t know what to believe anymore, the “sources” don’t help the situation, like stop being pussies and start naming names!!  The “sources” talking about her mental health are esp. pissing me off, the way they talk you’d think she has the unicorn of mental illness, something no one else in the world has. 

Sorry I just needed to rant real quick, lol

True but people are forgetting these facts and making it seem as if Britney has been this "prisoner" for 11 years without a phone and access to the internet or able to drive or whatever other nonsense they're saying. I don't think these things are "freedoms" that Britney has ever been without. MAYBE in 2008, when things were completely out of control and she needed structure, but now? Nah. I don't believe it.

And I completely agree with you about "sources". It's all made up bullshit meant to invoke reactions from people. Until a source is named, I don't believe anything that has "sources" in the article. I also think IF "sources" are true and talking to these publications they need to be exposed for what they're allegedly telling the public about Britney's PRIVATE mental health issues.

• Like 1

The video looks old to me. She aint posting anything. She just goes around with her handlers and stop. I dont think she can upoload anything now. If she decided to retire of course I wouldnt be happy but i understand that after all those years in Hellyweird she must be tired and disgusted. 

5 hours ago, sincio8 said:

The video looks old to me. She aint posting anything. She just goes around with her handlers and stop. I dont think she can upoload anything now. If she decided to retire of course I wouldnt be happy but i understand that after all those years in Hellyweird she must be tired and disgusted. 

Also who who knows, who else can have an access there...

Spoiler

Who knows, maybe she has somewhere "fake" account where she has her own access