Lets hope Britney does perform again in the furture.

RomanRains

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t think she’s gonna retire, I think she’ll take a lengthy break if and when she gets free to just be a mom and be free, I believe she still enjoys making music and performing but ANYONE would lose passion living under what she’s been living under the past 11 years.

I guess she is tired of it because it was not in her business the last 11yrs of her career by her ideas.

57 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I don’t think she’s gonna retire, I think she’ll take a lengthy break if and when she gets free to just be a mom and be free, I believe she still enjoys making music and performing but ANYONE would lose passion living under what she’s been living under the past 11 years.

This. And I think she should take a break and focus on herself and family and her relationship. I don’t know how people feel about Sam, but he seems genuine. He was the only one she saw apparently during her last stay at the facility. 

26 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

This. And I think she should take a break and focus on herself and family and her relationship. I don’t know how people feel about Sam, but he seems genuine. He was the only one she saw apparently during her last stay at the facility. 

Since u bring up Sam, there was just a blind item saying she just found out he was being paid to be with her, now of course that’s just one more we have to take with a grain of salt but I hope it’s not true, she’s dealing with enough right now.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I agree, she seems to enjoy it. She's said that she's just doing it for fun and I'm sure she loves performing because it gives her something to do. I could see her taking a long break though also.

• Like 1