Larry says Britney not performing anytime soon or never....Variety

Britgirl1980

I think the only truth to this is that she hasn't called him for months. And that's a good sign, in my opinion. Larry can say he's not involved in the conservatorship all he wants, truth is Britney fired him twice and was only rehired after Jamie was in charge. It's time for a completely new team.

• Like 4

Once she hopefully becomes free, she has got to drain that swamp, she needs people who are gonna actually listen to her and let her do what she wants with HER career. Also her current team are stuck in the 90’s with the way they market her, she just needs freshness all around her.

She fired his ass twice for a reason!! Fuck him!! Plus it’s kinda funny, they had no problem pushing her back on stage after two 5150’s and when she was actually displaying troubling behavior, but now suddenly she’s not capable, such bullshit.

I honestly believe the reason this happening is cuz she’s fighting for herself and to have her life back and they don’t like it!!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, heather said:

I think the only truth to this is that she hasn't called him for months. And that's a good sign, in my opinion. Larry can say he's not involved in the conservatorship all he wants, truth is Britney fired him twice and was only rehired after Jamie was in charge. It's time for a completely new team.

Agreed, it's about time Britney gets to have her creative freedom, maybe then people will finally respect her as the artist she deserves to be recognised as

She's been working since she was a small child, so part of me hopes that she does just go into some form of retirement, save for posting Instas of her working out and singing covers and inspirational messages and whatnot.
But the timing of this "announcement" seems a tad coincidental...if what she really wants is control of her life back, and LONG AWAITED control over her creative destiny...well, as a longtime fan, that's very exciting.
Either way, as usual I wish her well and want to support what is best for her. :chilldance:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Domino said:

She's been working since she was a small child, so part of me hopes that she does just go into some form of retirement, save for posting Instas of her working out and singing covers and inspirational messages and whatnot.
But the timing of this "announcement" seems a tad coincidental...if what she really wants is control of her life back, and LONG AWAITED control over her creative destiny...well, as a longtime fan, that's very exciting.
Either way, as usual I wish her well and want to support what is best for her. :chilldance:

You know we haven’t really discussed the whole aspect on here about what she’ll do when she’s free, will it rejuvenate her or will she retire?

If all of these allegations are true and sadly it’s looking like they are, then that means she’s been stifled for 11 years, prolly being forced to record music she didn’t really believe in. A lot of fans seem to think she’ll just retire. When she’s free, she’ll finally be able to speak her truth and if she chooses to retire, I don’t see her doing it quietly, I see her dropping one final album that is all 100% her, I can’t really see her wanting to leave fans with albums she didn’t have complete passion about. She wouldn’t have to tour, do videos, just drop one final album...her REAL “baby”, then bow out.

It could also go the other way, light a fire under her ass and she comes back with a vengeance.

• Like 2

He's full of so much fucking shit. Talking about he only wants her to perform when she's mentally, physically and emotionally invested into what she's doing. Ok dickhead if that was the case, explain Femme Fatale and Britney Jean? Clearly she didnt want to be there for FF press tour and BJ was not her original direction and when that changed she walked away from it as soon as she could. Explain how she was clearly over all this shit back in 2003 when she was getting ready to release ITZ but yet she still got that out there and did the promo for it and a tour, even when the cracks in the facade were starting to show. These are just 3 examples of her being made to work when she clearly needed time  and now all of sudden that shit is hitting the fan he "cares" about her. He can kiss my whole asshole with that lip service. Trying to make it seem like she can never be great again without him or this conservatorship. It's all bullshit and she needs this team to go. Like now. They probably got along at one point in the past but she's clearly been hurt and they don't seem to care. She's his meal ticket and has been for all these years so he has some nerve being lowkey shady in this statement. Talking himself right out of paycheck that he doesn't deserve because he's not a great manager anymore. I do truly feel for her and her mental health needs to come first, point blank period but she's not going to get better with these looney toon ass handlers around her. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

You know we haven’t really discussed the whole aspect on here about what she’ll do when she’s free, will it rejuvenate her or will she retire?

If all of these allegations are true and sadly it’s looking like they are, then that means she’s been stifled for 11 years, prolly being forced to record music she didn’t really believe in. A lot of fans seem to think she’ll just retire. When she’s free, she’ll finally be able to speak her truth and if she chooses to retire, I don’t see her doing it quietly, I see her dropping one final album that is all 100% her, I can’t really see her wanting to leave fans with albums she didn’t have complete passion about. She wouldn’t have to tour, do videos, just drop one final album...her REAL “baby”, then bow out.

It could also go the other way, light a fire under her ass and she comes back with a vengeance.

I also think that once she one day retires, she's likely not gonna leave quietly. Maybe she would even go as far as writing and composing an entire album, as a final gift to the fans, accompanied by possibly the biggest world tour she'd ever do. I really wonder what kind of an album she'd do if she had full creative freedom.

I'm sure she'd keep posting on Instagram even after retiring so we'd still be able to keep up with what she does. Hopefully she'd also speak up more about what she's been through at some point

54 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I think she will take time off, like a psuedo retirement and look to leave RCA, and then release an album when she's ready.

• Like 1