Pictures of the BOMT / OIDIA vinyls.

Notes

• The version of The Beat Goes On is the reissued version without the preview for another group.
  • When Your Eyes Say It has the spoken outro
  • The BOMT vinyl is covered in slightly raised flowers, covered with sparkles. (Nice!)
  • The OIDIA vinyl isn't marked Side A or Side B, the only difference between the two is the color gradient.
  • Excuse my vape being in some pictures lmao.
  • The images that won't display in this thread, click on the links to view the images. Not sure why that happened.

CF4J40q.jpg

5tDpzg1.jpg

cgNosng.jpg

0RgGT3y.jpg

fVIOsXV.jpg

HjaUyr2.jpg

ZewmIDV.jpg

bKU1yvu.jpg

XlEzDBp.jpg

STReaNW.jpg

AesvGPZ.jpg

PkkZhDZ.jpg

Q9Nj9Ak.jpg

KNogT9I.jpg

OgIgKCf.jpg

1a2NgPi.jpg

VkGZswT.jpg

4F0uQ6O.jpg

jhocTn8.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

No flaws detected. i just ordered BOMT, Oops & Britney :poledance: 

Personally I love the added flowers on the BOMT vinyl, and that it's a clear vinyl - that shit is BEAUTIFUL.

The OIDIA vinyl, I love the color of the actual vinyl.

Excited to order Britney when I get my paycheck in a few days.

Hopefully we'll get the rest of the albums later.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

5 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

Personally I love the added flowers on the BOMT vinyl, and that it's a clear vinyl - that shit is BEAUTIFUL.

The OIDIA vinyl, I love the color of the actual vinyl.

Excited to order Britney when I get my paycheck in a few days.

Hopefully we'll get the rest of the albums later.

love how it looks! How you can see through BOMT  vinyl and colors of oops albums. Please could you rip these albums? :crying4:

13 hours ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

love how it looks! How you can see through BOMT  vinyl and colors of oops albums. Please could you rip these albums? :crying4:

I mean there's not necessarily any point of ripping the vinyl because we already have the album on CD in the vinyl quality is going to be far lower than an actual CD rip whereas with the vinyl you would have the turntable noise. Plus myself I can't exactly rip vinyl that well and I've only done it accurately with one song from a vinyl single by Björk.

8 hours ago, heather said:

Mine are still unopened hanging on my wall right now :orangu: I also have the Glory vinyl. Can't wait for Britney, that's like my top favorite album/era.

I have my glory vinyl to, the one I pre-ordered. I keep them all in the shipping box and in plastic sleeves. Thought about hanging them on my wall but think I would actually play the records a little bit too much.

4 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Looking good, can't wait to hopefully see all of her albums on vinyl some day

I'm just here for Blackout.

I'm kind of salty that they aren't doing anything with the bonus tracks but I can kind of understand.

It would be kind of nice for some vinyl exclusive tracks

• Sad 1

I'm so glad we're getting vinyl records for Britney albums now. So far I have all of them and I hope they release the other ones in the future.

If they release Femme Fatale on vinyl BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JoshLee said:

I'm so glad we're getting vinyl records for Britney albums now. So far I have all of them and I hope they release the other ones in the future.

If they release Femme Fatale on vinyl BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'd get them all too if 1. The vinyls weren't so limited in amount and 2. They sold them here in Europe, ordering from across the Atlantic ain't exactly cheap :(