BRITNEY SPEARS NOW PART OF 'FREE BRITNEY' MOVEMENT

heather

http://m.tmz.com/#!2019/05/13/britney-spears-free-social-media-conservatorship-jamie/

I'm skeptical to believe this as it's from TMZ and there are direct contradictions in the article. Allegedly Britney told the judge her father sent her to the facility against her will, yet they say he doesn't have that power and it would illegal for the facility to accept her against her will. It's possible he coerced her with threats of not seeing her kids, but they're not little anymore I feel it'd get harder to use them against her. At the end of the day the evaluation ordered is steps in the right direction, and hopefully this is the beginning of things changing for the better for Britney.

• Like 2

But I thought TMZ was on Jamie’s payroll according to the theorists? They will use this to fit their narrative.

Britney, her Mom, and Lynne’s lawyers honestly may believe she was put in there against her will because of social media and are having it investigated. Nothing wrong with that. 

If it is true that Britney is not well, she may insist that she “is well” and does not need help. This is quite common with people that have mental illness, and it turns out that things are not well after all. The judge ordered an evaluation, so that is good.

IMO, I think Britney is suffering a huge fallback in her mental health and is struggling. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

But I thought TMZ was on Jamie’s payroll according to the theorists? They will use this to fit their narrative.

Britney, her Mom, and Lynne’s lawyers honestly may believe she was put in there against her will because of social media and are having it investigated. Nothing wrong with that. 

If it is true that Britney is not well, she may insist that she “is well” and does not need help. This is quite common with people that have mental illness, and it turns out that things are not well after all. The judge ordered an evaluation, so that is good.

IMO, I think Britney is suffering a huge fallback in her mental health and is struggling. 

Agree with you 100%. No matter the truth regarding her conservatorship, her stay at the facility, and everything else- the facts we know that an evaluation was ordered can only help Britney. 

• Like 1

Something tells me that if the result of the evaluation is anything but Britney getting freed from the c-ship, fans are gonna scream "corruption!"

27 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

Something tells me that if the result of the evaluation is anything but Britney getting freed from the c-ship, fans are gonna scream "corruption!"

Absolutely they will. They refuse to believe there might just be something wrong with Britney in regards to her mental health, which is sad to me. Nothing to be ashamed of if she does, in fact, have issues that she needs help controlling.

• Like 1

I hope this is true, and that she is taking a stand for herself. The scary thing is that we know for a fact that Lou Taylor was the one pushing the cship, and she did it to many others as well, but Britney was the only one she was able to tie down because she had kids.

If it all really does go this deep, it's not that far off to think that when she was committed, it may have been choreographed either by Lou Taylor or someone involved. The reports are that Kevin showed up early to pick up the kids and she refused to let them leave, locking herself in the bathroom with them. The court needs a good reason to put someone under a conservatorship, and It would be very simple to tell her "Kevin is picking up the boys tomorrow" and then send Kevin over earlier than expected. Who knows. I'm just glad there is a new judge on the case who specializes in conservatorships, and that she has ordered the 730 evaluation so that if she does remain under cship, we'll at least know there is a current, valid reason for it. 

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

I hope this is true, and that she is taking a stand for herself. The scary thing is that we know for a fact that Lou Taylor was the one pushing the cship, and she did it to many others as well, but Britney was the only one she was able to tie down because she had kids.

If it all really does go this deep, it's not that far off to think that when she was committed, it may have been choreographed either by Lou Taylor or someone involved. The reports are that Kevin showed up early to pick up the kids and she refused to let them leave, locking herself in the bathroom with them. The court needs a good reason to put someone under a conservatorship, and It would be very simple to tell her "Kevin is picking up the boys tomorrow" and then send Kevin over earlier than expected. Who knows. I'm just glad there is a new judge on the case who specializes in conservatorships, and that she has ordered the 730 evaluation so that if she does remain under cship, we'll at least know there is a current, valid reason for it. 

Yeah I always felt like that whole situation was a set up, causing Britney to act reckless and desperate because she just wanted her proper time with the kids. Never felt like she was a danger to them, but her act is seen as dangerous and grounds for the first hold. The new judge is already making great steps with the evaluation order, the results can only be good for Britney.

• Like 4

It’s not that fans are ashamed she has a mental illness, it’s the fact it’s being treated with a conservatorship instead of just meds and therapy like pretty much every other person in the world including other celebrities. 

Conservatorships are for people who are incapacitated, this is the definition of incapacitated:

Definition of incapacitated

: deprived of capacity or natural power : made incapable of or unfit for normal functioning

Britney does not fit that criteria in my opinion, if she was so mentally ill that she needs a c-ship, she should not have been releasing albums, videos, performing, touring the world, meeting fans and everything she’s been doing the past 11 years, cuz she’d be considerd to unfit to do it!!

THAT is what fans have a problem with and feel is unjust, you have to admit her whole situation is EXTREMELY unusual.

With all that said, I’m happy this judge is finally investigating this thing and giving her a chance to prove if she’s capable of living without it.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

It’s not that fans are ashamed she has a mental illness, it’s the fact it’s being treated with a conservatorship instead of just meds and therapy like pretty much every other person in the world including other celebrities. 

Conservatorships are for people who are incapacitated, this is the definition of incapacitated:

: deprived of capacity or natural power : made incapable of or unfit for normal functioning

Britney does not fit that criteria in my opinion, if she was so mentally ill that she needs a c-ship, she should not have been releasing albums, videos, performing, touring the world, meeting fans and everything she’s been doing the past 11 years, cuz she’d be considerd to unfit to do it!!

THAT is what fans have a problem with and feel is unjust, you have to admit her whole situation is EXTREMELY unusual.

With all that said, I’m happy this judge is finally investigating this thing and giving her a chance to prove if she’s capable of living without it.

I've seen people unwilling to admit there might be a mental health issue with Britney, that's what I meant not the ones who know there might be something wrong she possibly needs help for. I agree conservatorships aren't typically meant for this, and I believe the bit where Britney said her case is unique ie; why working and everything else she can do seems contradictory to the set guidelines of a conservatorship. I think if at the end of the evaluation and it's shown Britney does need help, then they explore different avenues then what's currently in place.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, heather said:

I've seen people unwilling to admit there might be a mental health issue with Britney, that's what I meant not the ones who know there might be something wrong she possibly needs help for. I agree conservatorships aren't typically meant for this, and I believe the bit where Britney said her case is unique ie; why working and everything else she can do seems contradictory to the set guidelines of a conservatorship. I think if at the end of the evaluation and it's shown Britney does need help, then they explore different avenues then what's currently in place.

Yeah I’ve unfortunately seen a few fans completely in denial and that is sad cuz there is no shame in it whatsoever but majority can admit she has some issues, what they are, who knows, the problem is how it’s being treated.

Have u been reading that massive thread on Exhell? If not, there is someone on there posting who’s from that stop guardianship abuse organization and according to that person, there is something Brit could be under, that would still give her whatever support she needs but she would still have her basic human rights unlike under the c-ship but this person said only two states have started utilizing this other thing and Cali ain’t one of them.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I’ve unfortunately seen a few fans completely in denial and that is sad cuz there is no shame in it whatsoever but majority can admit she has some issues, what they are, who knows, the problem is how it’s being treated.

Have u been reading that massive thread on Exhell? If not, there is someone on there posting who’s from that stop guardianship abuse organization and according to that person, there is something Brit could be under, that would still give her whatever support she needs but she would still have her basic human rights unlike under the c-ship but this person said only two states have started utilizing this other thing and Cali ain’t one of them.

And I necessarily don't need Britney to come out and say "I have bipolar" or whatever issues she's dealing with. I just want her to be able to deal with them in the appropriate ways that are beneficial to her, because clearly the conservatorship isn't the best option anymore.

Yeah, I'm only keeping up with that thread on exhale otherwise I never visit, I saw that post as well and I think it would be great fix for Britney's situation. I also think that the progress Britney has made in 11 years would be grounds for California to explore this option and possibly implement it because it would work for Britney, which could then be groundbreaking as far as California law goes.

• Like 3

38 minutes ago, heather said:

And I necessarily don't need Britney to come out and say "I have bipolar" or whatever issues she's dealing with. I just want her to be able to deal with them in the appropriate ways that are beneficial to her, because clearly the conservatorship isn't the best option anymore.

Yeah, I'm only keeping up with that thread on exhale otherwise I never visit, I saw that post as well and I think it would be great fix for Britney's situation. I also think that the progress Britney has made in 11 years would be grounds for California to explore this option and possibly implement it because it would work for Britney, which could then be groundbreaking as far as California law goes.

I completely agree, whatever she has is her business, whether she wants to share it or not is entirely up to her, the world does not have a right to know.

Yeah it’s a shame more states aren’t implementing other options esp. when your dealing with a young person who clearly can still function, it’s not fair to put them under something so restrictive.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Thank you for giving a clear and polite response to the sub; my stomach seriously turned when reading the main page post about this; I get that people are angry, but keep the negativity out until something is confirmed; I thought this site thrives on being the positive Britney site; I felt like I was reading an article from BH 2008. 

A thought; if Britney did indeed say that, then why is Jamie still allowed to be her guardian? Why didn’t they temporarily remove him and launch an investigation? That is some serious allegations. 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Thank you for giving a clear and polite response to the sub; my stomach seriously turned when reading the main page post about this; I get that people are angry, but keep the negativity out until something is confirmed; I thought this site thrives on being the positive Britney site; I felt like I was reading an article from BH 2008. 

A thought; if Britney did indeed say that, then why is Jamie still allowed to be her guardian? Why didn’t they temporarily remove him and launch an investigation? That is some serious allegations. 

No prob and honestly even though there can be sometimes negativity and disagreements on here, it’s no where near like Exhell, that place is a fucking cesspool!!! I don’t know exactly who writes the main page posts on here but I’d sure like to know who this source is, considering the writer acts like he/she is some personal insider.

As for your thought, we don’t know exactly what Britney said, whatever she said about the situation may not be as dramatic as what fans are saying. If the judge felt she was in some serious danger, she most likely would have made some kind of change until the evaluation is done. In the meantime though, between Lynne and the relentless fans, her dad/team would be really fucking stupid if they tried anything now that all these eyeballs are on them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

Precisely. If Britney said she went to the facility against her will that is a direct violation of Jamie's conservator power, and regardless of the new judges knowledge of the case, an emergency order would have been in place.

• Like 1