Sign in to follow this  
Bretyna Speransky

Can we talk about these tweets about Lou Taylor "obsession" in Britney?

The anonymous source is Sam Lutfi. The emails from Lou might be real but the responses from "Britney", I believe based on everything that's happened since, are not. Lou is evil we've all learned, if anything else comes from this I hope it's that she's fired.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heather said:

The anonymous source is Sam Lutfi. The emails from Lou might be real but the responses from "Britney", I believe based on everything that's happened since, are not. Lou is evil we've all learned, if anything else comes from this I hope it's that she's fired.

What everything we know about Lou?

1 hour ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

What everything we know about Lou?

She's basically one of those hardcore Christians that believe being gay is wrong and can be "prayed" away. She has conversion camps that do just that and invested the last of Britney's foundation money into those camps along with other shady business practices. You can read more about the stuff she's done here: https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1118948876331909120

15 minutes ago, heather said:

She has conversion camps that do just that and invested the last of Britney's foundation money into those camps along with other shady business practices. You can read more about the stuff she's done here: https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1118948876331909120

Are you fuckin serious??? OMG don't tell me she is still doing with Britneys money now??

1 hour ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

Are you fuckin serious??? OMG don't tell me she is still doing with Britneys money now??

Unfortunately yes, which is why I think that even though this fan base doesn't agree on much of anything we all 100% agree she needs to go.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

While I do think the emails from Lou are legit, I’m extremely skeptical of the Britney replies, but honestly enough factual stuff has been dug up on her which Heather wrote about above that makes the emails irrelevant.

She is a despicable human being and to use Britney’s money toward that bullshit is revolting, u know Brit would NEVER approve that!! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, heather said:

Unfortunately yes, which is why I think that even though this fan base doesn't agree on much of anything we all 100% agree she needs to go.

Dont tell me papa Spears allows this shit? Or is it actually out of his hands too what is she doing with B money?

52 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

While I do think the emails from Lou are legit, I’m extremely skeptical of the Britney replies, but honestly enough factual stuff has been dug up on her which Heather wrote about above that makes the emails irrelevant.

She is a despicable human being and to use Britney’s money toward that bullshit is revolting, u know Brit would NEVER approve that!! 

I guess she did everything for happen c-ship thing for get her under control.

22 minutes ago, Bretyna Speransky said:

Dont tell me papa Spears allows this shit? Or is it actually out of his hands too what is she doing with B money?

He does. However I think he was a victim to Lou as well. Jamie doesn't come off as a mastermind, sneaky crook. I think Lou took advantage of his "simple" demeanor.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, heather said:

She's basically one of those hardcore Christians that believe being gay is wrong and can be "prayed" away. She has conversion camps that do just that and invested the last of Britney's foundation money into those camps along with other shady business practices. You can read more about the stuff she's done here: https://twitter.com/emailmypussy/status/1118948876331909120

That Is just so fucking wrong!! 

How they could keep her around all this time???

Can't wait to see her go :h8w8:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Steph99 said:

That Is just so fucking wrong!! 

How they could keep her around all this time???

Can't wait to see her go :h8w8:

Honestly, I think Jamie was ill-prepared to handle Britney's fortune and it led him down this shady path and to trust Lou. She definitely took advantage of the entire Spears family at a very vulnerable time.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, heather said:

Honestly, I think Jamie was ill-prepared to handle Britney's fortune and it led him down this shady path and to trust Lou. She definitely took advantage of the entire Spears family at a very vulnerable time.

Yes, that's a possibility. But I can't help thinking this: that maybe at the beginning she took advantage of them, but then? Many yeras later? I don't know...every little aspect (person involved) of all this c-ship is doubtful. 

33 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

Yes, that's a possibility. But I can't help thinking this: that maybe at the beginning she took advantage of them, but then? Many yeras later? I don't know...every little aspect (person involved) of all this c-ship is doubtful. 

Jamie as conservator puts him in charge of everything and everyone. She would only have to convince him.