Courtney Love voices out last night to Britney Army fans! #FreeBritney

News

courtney-love-.jpg?resize=640%2C400&ssl=

love-.jpg?fit=700%2C376&ssl=1

Courtney Love, singer, songwriter and actress voiced out to The Britney Army fans last night on our instagram page about #FreeBritney and much more. Those that don’t know Courtney Love, she was also harassed by, Sam Lufti.  It has been widely reported that, Courtney Love was granted a restraining order against Mr. Lutfi for threatening behavior, but we at Absolute Britney don’t want to give him any attention or speak about him.

bye-1.gif?resize=560%2C315&ssl=1

Let’s get to the iconic and positive shit!  Courtney Love spilt a lot of tea on our Absolute Britney Instagram Page about, Lou Taylor, TMZ and much more! Check out what Courtney had to say:

lout-taylor-.jpg?resize=683%2C462&ssl=1

Britney-1.png?resize=502%2C564&ssl=1

love-2.jpg?resize=347%2C750&ssl=1

Screen-Shot-2019-05-11-at-8.17.04-AM.png

Screen-Shot-2019-05-11-at-8.17.23-AM.png

More and More people are starting to speak up and The Britney Army is very appreciated of this! Thank you very much Courtney!

Good ALWAYS WINS!

View the full article

While I love the music she made with Hole and her clap backs are pretty bad ass, she’s not exactly a good ally if fans want this movement taken seriously. Plus those molestation allegations were fucked up esp. since it was most likely fed to her by Sam and we already know how he works.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, heather said:

Courtney Love isn't exactly who you want on your side. And, I'll never forgive her for what she said regarding Britney and her father. Those are serious, fucked up accusations that she would have NO knowledge of.

Sorry for that question (just wondered about it rn)...but...do you like someone who supports actually Britney in social sites?

7 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Sorry for that question (just wondered about it rn)...but...do you like someone who supports actually Britney in social sites?

I love people that support Britney. I don't like Courtney Love's behavior or her serious accusations against Jamie Spears that she would have no direct knowledge of, and like someone else said, likely got information from Sam. Which cannot be trusted.