Page Sixe: Britney Appears in Court to Speak on Her Legal Status

Another angle on the court proceedings, proving what anyone with a brain could see: We don’t and won’t actually know what’s going on. 

Link: https://pagesix.com/2019/05/10/britney-spears-appears-in-court-to-speak-on-her-legal-status/

Only the few left inside know what the three said in the courtroom that was closed to public and media shortly after the hearing began. But Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Brenda Penny wrote in an order afterward that all had agreed on a so-called 730 expert evaluation, a process usually used to determine the mental health and competence of a parent in a divorce case.

It is not made clear who would be examined, and whether it would relate to Spears’ relationship to her two sons or her parents’ oversight of her.

• Like 1

Whether the evaluation is in regards to Britney or Britney's rights as a parent, I'm glad the order was issued. Either way that's a win for Britney. Prove herself well enough to be out of the conservatorship, or well enough to have more rights when it comes to her kids. Seems like this new judge is fair with no corruption.

• Like 1

When has Britney ever said she has bipolar in an interview...NEVER! As for fans being upset that they had to leave, apparently, that is false according to the gram girls and I choose to believe them over a paid tabloid, y’all can choose to believe whoever u want.

An evaluation was ordered, that’s really all that matters.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MonaLisa613 said:

When has Britney ever said she has bipolar in an interview...NEVER! As for fans being upset that they had to leave, apparently, that is false according to the gram girls and I choose to believe them over a paid tabloid, y’all can choose to believe whoever u want.

She offhandedly said it in the Britney Jean documentary on E!. She said something like "my bipolar... hello" when she was discussing her mental state being fragile at times in terms of anxiety and shyness but being able to perform (I think).  It was so nonchalant that she could have been joking but she also may have been lowkey addressing it without making a fuss. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

She offhandedly said it in the Britney Jean documentary on E!. She said something like "my bipolar... hello" when she was discussing her mental state being fragile at times in terms of anxiety and shyness but being able to perform (I think).  It was so nonchalant that she could have been joking but she also may have been lowkey addressing it without making a fuss. 

Yeah I remember that, I took it as her making a joke due to her demeanor, so I never considered it a confession.

13 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Outside of a few points, this story said pretty much the same thing that those girls are tweeting out in regards to the evaluation so I don’t know why you’re so upset. 

15 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah I remember that, I took it as her making a joke due to her demeanor, so I never considered it a confession.

Yeah i get that but given she said it on the record and her team didn't retract it, I guess the author of the article feels it's enough to say she's admitted to having bipolar disorder.

10 hours ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

Outside of a few points, this story said pretty much the same thing that those girls are tweeting out in regards to the evaluation so I don’t know why you’re so upset. 

Sorry, it’s just a very touchy subject, so it can get a little frustrating.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Sorry, it’s just a very touchy subject, so it can get a little frustrating.

It’s all good, I know you’re a sweet person on these here boards. :) We all want what’s best for the queen. I’m eager to hear the results of the evaluation and hopefully end some of the speculation (because I know we’ll never know the fully story). 

41 minutes ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

It’s all good, I know you’re a sweet person on these here boards. :) We all want what’s best for the queen. I’m eager to hear the results of the evaluation and hopefully end some of the speculation (because I know we’ll never know the fully story). 

Thanks, yeah it’s a frustrating situation, cuz we all love and care about her and while we wanna respect her privacy, it’s also a little hard just having so sit on the sidelines knowing nothing cuz something does seem shady....boy I tell ya, while other fan bases are worried about when there getting new music, we’re worried about when our fave is gonna get control of her own life again...stressful times, lol

23 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Thanks, yeah it’s a frustrating situation, cuz we all love and care about her and while we wanna respect her privacy, it’s also a little hard just having so sit on the sidelines knowing nothing cuz something does seem shady....boy I tell ya, while other fan bases are worried about when there getting new music, we’re worried about when our fave is gonna get control of her own life again...stressful times, lol

I KNOW. Sometimes I’m like, is it 2007 again??? Most press coverage she’s had in years and unfortunately it’s not music-related. :/ I do wonder how her kids are handling all of this. They’re older now and can “understand” more of it. Sad all around. 

1 hour ago, MakeMySugarFall said:

I KNOW. Sometimes I’m like, is it 2007 again??? Most press coverage she’s had in years and unfortunately it’s not music-related. :/ I do wonder how her kids are handling all of this. They’re older now and can “understand” more of it. Sad all around. 

Saddest part about the negative stories, is that they seem to be coming from her very own team. I wonder how the boys are feeling too, cuz either situation is hard...if Britney truly is sick, it’s gotta be hard for them to see their mom sick but on the other side of the coin, if the allegations are all true, their prolly asking why is grandpa doing this to mom. I really feel bad for those two adorable boys too.

• Like 1