Britney Spears Leaves Court Barefoot UPDATE

heather

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/10/britney-spears-parents-conservatorship-court-jamie-lynne/

4;45 PM PT -- Britney and her parents agreed on one thing during the hearing. According to court docs, the judge ordered an expert evaluation. 

The documents don't specify what the expert will be evaluating, but in conservatorship cases, it often involves a mental examination of the conservatee ... in this case, Britney. However, the judge says the parameters of that evaluation will be set by Jamie Spears and a court-appointed lawyer.

The court's decision highlights what we've been reporting ... Britney's not doing well after her 30-day stay in a mental health facility.

Additionally, we're told Britney asked the judge to allow her certain freedoms -- things she's not able to do under the conservatorship -- but the judge did not grant any of her requests. 

0510-britney-spears-mega-7.jpg

I'm glad she went, and that she didn't have to see that embarrassing "protest" outside of the courthouse.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

She looks good but u just know the media is gonna portray her as unhinged due to the barefoot thing, homegirl couldn’t wait till she got in the car, lol

I had to roll my eyes at the TMZ article when they called it "bizarre" and said she didn't have any socks. Who the hell wears socks with heels? There's nothing bizarre about wanting to get out of uncomfortable heels ASAP.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

Some fans were quite rude there... Fortunately she didn't ser anything of that...And so glas she Is comfortable enough to go barefoot :aintevenmad:

They were SO embarrassing. I was just relieved she didn't have to see that. Being in court is stressful enough.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I imagine she was quite relieved once she finally got in the car. Now we just wait

Edit: all those comments under the article though

TMZ comments are like YouTube comments, I never read them because they're full of ignorant assholes trying to be cool on the internet.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

He has approval, but luckily the court will be appointing the lawyer, so he can't bring one of his little cronies in.

I just assumed it would be that Ingham dude but if it’s a whole new lawyer, that’s better, hopefully, the person ain’t corrupt.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I just assumed it would be that Ingham dude but if it’s a whole new lawyer, that’s better, hopefully, the person ain’t corrupt.

Yeah, I think it will be Ingham cause it says Britney's lawyer. But, perhaps that's why Lynne got involved as well. To have her lawyer have a say in who will conduct the evaluation.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

fuck them :overitkbye:

If it's true that's pretty fair. It's a new judge who doesn't know the case fully and it doesn't say what requests Britney allegedly made. They're not gonna go against the law just because it's Britney and she asked.

3 hours ago, heather said:

If it's true that's pretty fair. It's a new judge who doesn't know the case fully and it doesn't say what requests Britney allegedly made. They're not gonna go against the law just because it's Britney and she asked.

Yes, But she is 35+ old and she is not a child, but mother of two. I guess she proves very well she is not using any drugs and other shit. Maybe they would finally give to her some more freedom. Actually this giving to her bad impact.

Spoiler

I still think she was just in depression 2008 after warning they could take her children away from her. She was not just ready for it at her age and if everyone bothered her for her fame.

49 minutes ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Yes, But she is 35+ old and she is not a child, but mother of two. I guess she proves very well she is not using any drugs and other shit. Maybe they would finally give to her some more freedom. Actually this giving to her bad impact.

Hide contents

I still think she was just in depression 2008 after warning they could take her children away from her. She was not just ready for it at her age and if everyone bothered her for her fame.

It doesn't matter how old she is, the judge has to follow the law. There's going to be an evaluation for Britney to prove she's well enough, that's the proper step.