Britney Spears Granted Restraining Order Against Sam Lutfi

heather

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-tro-sam-lutfi-granted/

Lutfi also says he has not caused “substantial emotional distress” to Britney, and believes her team’s move to block his public comments is a restraint on free speech.  In fact, Lutfi claims he was the one who has been disparaged by Britney, arguing that she accused him of forgery and impersonation in the video she posted weeks ago.

But he's the good guy, right y'all? :yano:

Also, there's a copy of his texts to Lynne here: https://3xf8fq40r09d2057kq393vj4-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/0506_Britney_Spears_Texts.pdf and they're disturbing to say the least. In my opinion, he's being highly manipulative and trying to gain access to Britney via Lynne as conservator. Which is a suspicion I had ever since 2008, that HE wanted to be Britney's conservator all along. Also, in my opinion, he admits to at least have spoken to the "gram girls" as he states they want to speak with Lynne. So, the accusation that he started the whole "freebritney movement" isn't so far fetched now.

• Like 2

Good, and I believe he did this looking at the physical proof,  if u think back to the emails he released from when he was working for her, those emails contained new paragraphs or sentences starting with lower case letters instead of capital just like this, the other emails were long-winded just like this, way to similar.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Good, and I believe he did this looking at the physical proof,  if u think back to the emails he released from when he was working for her, those emails contained new paragraphs or sentences starting with lower case letters instead of capital just like this, the other emails were long-winded just like this, way to similar.

Yup! His style is the same style seen in the emails allegedly written by Britney. Sam got caught lying once again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Jamie Spears granted restraining order*

Britney can't file legal documents, and we know Jamie doesn't like Sam. No surprise here. 

It doesn't matter, as her conservator he is acting on her behalf period.

• Like 1