Britney Spears’ Mom Does Not Want to End Conservatorship

heather

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-mom-lynne-not-end-conservatorship-hipaa/

Britney Spears‘ mother is seeking to be allowed into her conservatorship case, but although many believe she’s there to put an end to her daughter’s team of keepers … it’s the exact opposite.

Sources very close to Britney tell The Blast, Lynne Spears knows it would be “extremely dangerous” for Britney’s conservatorship to dissolve, and she understands the need to have a support structure in place for her daughter.

We’re also told, that even though it appears Lynne is squaring off with Jamie Spears, Britney’s father is in full support of her mom being more involved.

Our sources say Lynne has not always agree with the rules put in place by Jamie, but knows boundaries are important for the “Toxic” singer, and Lynne wants to be involved in all of the decisions going forward regarding schedules and control.

Another big reason for Lynne wanting access to the conservatorship is that she has never been informed of the full scope of Britney’s mental health treatment, due to HIPPA. Jamie has always had all access to Britney’s treatment, including her medications, but was barred from discussing it with anyone outside of the conservatorship case.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, heather said:

What are your thoughts about this? Honestly I haven't had the time to read most of the articles yet, so I would like to hear an opinion of someone informed (even though we may never know what the real truth is).  Do you think she is filling just to know about Britney's mental health treatment?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steph99 said:

What are your thoughts about this? Honestly I haven't had the time to read most of the articles yet, so I would like to hear an opinion of someone informed (even though we may never know what the real truth is).  Do you think she is filling just to know about Britney's mental health treatment?

Yes and no. I think she wanted to know Britney's medical treatment directly from the source instead of getting it from Jamie how she used to, and HIPPA is real so Lynne is going the proper route to be added into the conservatorship to know the details legally. However, being added to the conservatorship will also give her the benefit of knowing what's going on with Jamie, Lou, and all the other concerns we have so it could be a way for her to get information to help Britney get out of it down the road as well. I also saw that her request to have her lawyer present on Friday was granted, so that's another good sign because Lynne is using outside lawyers that aren't already connected to the conservatorship, a fresh new look at it is what's needed I think.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, heather said:

Yes and no. I think she wanted to know Britney's medical treatment directly from the source instead of getting it from Jamie how she used to, and HIPPA is real so Lynne is going the proper route to be added into the conservatorship to know the details legally. However, being added to the conservatorship will also give her the benefit of knowing what's going on with Jamie, Lou, and all the other concerns we have so it could be a way for her to get information to help Britney get out of it down the road as well. I also saw that her request to have her lawyer present on Friday was granted, so that's another good sign because Lynne is using outside lawyers that aren't already connected to the conservatorship, a fresh new look at it is what's needed I think.

Thank you! A fresh new look...I really hope that happens!

• Like 1

Well that’s good to know, her lawyers were approved, however, anything involving unnamed sources have to be taken with a huge grain of salt. Not everything in her c-ship case gets sealed, court stuff that’s made public is really the only thing we should truly be paying attention too. We just have to wait and see what happens Friday.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well that’s good to know, her lawyers were approved, however, anything involving unnamed sources have to be taken with a huge grain of salt. Not everything in her c-ship case gets sealed, court stuff that’s made public is really the only thing we should truly be paying attention too. We just have to wait and see what happens Friday.

Precisely. I tend to believe the information about HIPPA because it would be a violation if Lynne was given Britney's medical records as it's information, despite being her mother, she wouldn't be legally entitled to due to the conservatorship. And the conservatorship isn't going to end in a day, Britney isn't going to be free on Friday, Lynne being added into the conservatorship is a good sign as now she and her new lawyers will have access to what everybody involved has been up to and, like I said up there, help Britney dissolve the conservatorship down the road if that's the best plan.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, heather said:

Precisely. I tend to believe the information about HIPPA because it would be a violation if Lynne was given Britney's medical records as it's information, despite being her mother, she wouldn't be legally entitled to due to the conservatorship. And the conservatorship isn't going to end in a day, Britney isn't going to be free on Friday, Lynne being added into the conservatorship is a good sign as now she and her new lawyers will have access to what everybody involved has been up to and, like I said up there, help Britney dissolve the conservatorship down the road if that's the best plan.

Yeah HIPPA is no joke, I have a few health problems and even I have to sign documents allowing my mom access to my records and to act on my behalf if I’m too sick. Yeah this ain’t gonna be a short, easy process, I hope those fans realize that.

• Like 2