Well congrats to the idiots who brought Lutfi in.....

MonaLisa613

We all called this a mile away. Sadly, everything stated about Sam in this article is true (aside from his alleged texts to Lynne, but considering the way he reached out to every and anyone on Twitter, I'd believe they are true) and can be verified via his Twitter. Hope the restraining order is granted, he needs to be far, far away from Britney for the rest of his life.

• Like 1

Didn't Jamie file this? Britney can't file. Also, TMZ has been VERY one sided in this. They are painting Britney to be a disaster and it honestly looks like Jamie or someone from Britney's cship is trying to make her look really bad before the hearing on Friday. Notice how Jamie is always mentioned as the hero.

1 hour ago, heather said:

We all called this a mile away. Sadly, everything stated about Sam in this article is true (aside from his alleged texts to Lynne, but considering the way he reached out to every and anyone on Twitter, I'd believe they are true) and can be verified via his Twitter. Hope the restraining order is granted, he needs to be far, far away from Britney for the rest of his life.

He didn't threaten to leak anything. People have been hounding him to and he actually said he doesn't think that's a good idea

2 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

He didn't threaten to leak anything. People have been hounding him to and he actually said he doesn't think that's a good idea

He actually leaked a bunch of shit all over his twitter. Emails, behind the scenes concepts for videos/artwork, he posted pictures of his tunks of Britney items all over his twitter.

• Like 1

Just now, heather said:

He actually leaked a bunch of shit all over his twitter. Emails, behind the scenes concepts for videos/artwork, he posted pictures of his tunks of Britney items all over his twitter.

He has posted emails and some unused concept art (an ITZ fan edit was one of them..) they're making it sound like he is threatening to leak "personal items" like photos and that notebook, and he said he's not doing that.

Just now, Ricki Lake said:

He has posted emails and some unused concept art (an ITZ fan edit was one of them..) they're making it sound like he is threatening to leak "personal items" like photos and that notebook, and he said he's not doing that.

As I said, nothing about Sam in that TMZ article is untrue. He did leak Britney related content. He did tweet to raise hell. He did question Lynne, I believe he even went as far as to say she was the only one that could do something about it. He did post pictures of his Britney trunks, which is fucking creepy in and of itself, and could likely get in a lot of trouble (not regarding a restraining order) if he did leak those items, especially her music. He did rile up the fans (although he didn't start the "movement" he did refuel it) which leads me to believe he DID send threatening texts to Lynne as they allege.

3 minutes ago, heather said:

As I said, nothing about Sam in that TMZ article is untrue. He did leak Britney related content. He did tweet to raise hell. He did question Lynne, I believe he even went as far as to say she was the only one that could do something about it. He did post pictures of his Britney trunks, which is fucking creepy in and of itself, and could likely get in a lot of trouble (not regarding a restraining order) if he did leak those items, especially her music. He did rile up the fans (although he didn't start the "movement" he did refuel it) which leads me to believe he DID send threatening texts to Lynne as they allege.

Tweet to raise hell -- k? So have millions of Britney stans.

Question Lynne -- Still nothing inherently wrong with this

Said she is the only one who can do something about it -- is this untrue? It looks like she actually is doing something about this.

Posted pictures of the Britney trunks -- he did, but he didn't threaten to leak any of it. It was right after he posted those Lou emails and I think he was just showing what he has and probably tempting fans with it, let's be real. He said that leaking her music and work wouldn't do anything to help her.

Riled up fans -- do you mean exposing Lou Taylor? I think that is a very good thing.

It's all how you spin it and we've already agreed to disagree on Sam. Doing any of those things isn't illegal, wrong, or bad and how is doing any of that grounds for a restraining order? They didn't like that he was posting shit on Twitter and they tried to shut him down and are trying to spin whatever they can to look that way. TMZ's articles lately have been laughable, and if you notice Britney is constantly said to be off the rails, and Jamie is always commended for "saving her life." 

2 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Tweet to raise hell -- k? So have millions of Britney stans.

Question Lynne -- Still nothing inherently wrong with this

Said she is the only one who can do something about it -- is this untrue? It looks like she actually is doing something about this.

Posted pictures of the Britney trunks -- he did, but he didn't threaten to leak any of it. It was right after he posted those Lou emails and I think he was just showing what he has and probably tempting fans with it, let's be real. He said that leaking her music and work wouldn't do anything to help her.

Riled up fans -- do you mean exposing Lou Taylor? I think that is a very good thing.

It's all how you spin it and we've already agreed to disagree on Sam. Doing any of those things isn't illegal, wrong, or bad and how is doing any of that grounds for a restraining order? They didn't like that he was posting shit on Twitter and they tried to shut him down and are trying to spin whatever they can to look that way. TMZ's articles lately have been laughable, and if you notice Britney is constantly said to be off the rails, and Jamie is always commended for "saving her life." 

I'm saying that his actions on Twitter lead me to believe he sent those harassing texts to Lynne which IS grounds for a restraining order and goes to show his character and intent.

TMZ is always trash, I won't argue with you there, but when you take away the persuasive language and look at the facts that I previously outlined, those are, in fact, accurate. I never said anything they wrote about Britney was.