Lynne Spears wants to bring her own lawyers to Fridays hearing!!! #FreeBritney

Ricki Lake

1 minute ago, heather said:

IF Britney does, in fact, show up then I really really hope there ISN'T some stupid "fan protest." This is a serious matter and a bunch of morons standing outside screaming free Britney with their equally stupid signs is not a good look. Hopefully, there's some back entrance where Britney or team B doesn't even have to see them. I fear for the safety of team B, to be honest.

Well here in America, citizens are aloud to protest even for something like this, so I can’t see fans shutting it down since it’s looking like she might be there, I can actually see more fans showing up cuz of it. 

I really can’t see them just walking her up the front tho, there’s gotta be a private entrance, possibly even an underground entrance. While her team is looking suspicious imo,  I certainly don’t wish them any harm. 

1 minute ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well here in America, citizens are aloud to protest even for something like this, so I can’t see fans shutting it down since it’s looking like she might be there, I can actually see more fans showing up cuz of it. 

I really can’t see them just walking her up the front tho, there’s gotta be a private entrance, possibly even an underground entrance. While her team is looking suspicious imo,  I certainly don’t wish them any harm. 

Oh, I know they're allowed. I just think for something as serious as this, a repeat of that embarrassing protest on a corner is not a good look for the "movement" or for Britney. And I agree, even just the thought of her being there is going to cause chaos and idiots wanting to turn it into "let me a selfie and an autograph" moment.

I do hope there's a private entrance, this is giving me flashbacks to when Britney didn't show up to court for her custody hearings because she was being mobbed outside. With the way her team has had death threats thrown at them so carelessly, that's why I have a fear for them as well.

3 minutes ago, heather said:

Oh, I know they're allowed. I just think for something as serious as this, a repeat of that embarrassing protest on a corner is not a good look for the "movement" or for Britney. And I agree, even just the thought of her being there is going to cause chaos and idiots wanting to turn it into "let me a selfie and an autograph" moment.

I do hope there's a private entrance, this is giving me flashbacks to when Britney didn't show up to court for her custody hearings because she was being mobbed outside. With the way her team has had death threats thrown at them so carelessly, that's why I have a fear for them as well.

At this point, I guess all we can do is hope and pray that these fans realize this isn’t a red carpet event or a m&g...this court day is something serious.

Isn't the owner of this website one of the key players behind this particular protest? If so....U BETTER MAKE SURE THOSE FANS ACT PEACEFUL AND RESPECTFUL!!!

• Like 1

Keep talking about it everywhere guys. Spread it on social media. But thank god people are not the same puppets they used to be years ago. People are seeing the world, the government and the corrupt people for who and what they are. Things like this happen to powerful, rich, influential people all the time - whether it's blackmail or gosh knows what to get to their money. Britney is gonna be free, thank God. I feel it. Justice will eventually be served. It's over.

• Like 2

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Lynne didnt have any involvement in this arrangement?  I can't imagine being divorced and seeing my very successful but clearly hurting daughter be placed under a conservatorship that's being run by a lawyer and my estranged  and "formerly" alcoholic ex husband who has money management and health issues of his own. And then on top of that having no say in her health like I didnt carry her for 9 months or raise her for 15 or 16 year and not knowing for sure that my ex is telling the truth about my daughter and her state?  This makes absolutely no sense. 

I'm also really questioning this whole arrangement on the fact that plenty of people have serious mental issues and are not placed under something like this. I know we don't know what disorder she has or what her symptoms are but if its bi-polar,  personality disorder, or anxiety/depression I don't think those illnesses warrant this kind of legal measure. Now if she has schizophrenia or something like that then I can understand how she she can't function but how was she able to perform for all those years?

The thing is she clearly is fighting to get out, and being restrained by the circumstances. She should be allowed to have a breakdown and recover on her own terms like most everyone else who has mental problems. Unless she's threatening someone else's life or her own I don't think 11 years of someone else having custody of your person is healthy. It's probably compounding her issues. But idk I'm not an expert. 

45 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

Am I the only one who finds it odd that Lynne didnt have any involvement in this arrangement?  I can't imagine being divorced and seeing my very successful but clearly hurting daughter be placed under a conservatorship that's being run by a lawyer and my estranged  and "formerly" alcoholic ex husband who has money management and health issues of his own. And then on top of that having no say in her health like I didnt carry her for 9 months or raise her for 15 or 16 year and not knowing for sure that my ex is telling the truth about my daughter and her state?  This makes absolutely no sense. 

I'm also really questioning this whole arrangement on the fact that plenty of people have serious mental issues and are not placed under something like this. I know we don't know what disorder she has or what her symptoms are but if its bi-polar,  personality disorder, or anxiety/depression I don't think those illnesses warrant this kind of legal measure. Now if she has schizophrenia or something like that then I can understand how she she can't function but how was she able to perform for all those years?

The thing is she clearly is fighting to get out, and being restrained by the circumstances. She should be allowed to have a breakdown and recover on her own terms like most everyone else who has mental problems. Unless she's threatening someone else's life or her own I don't think 11 years of someone else having custody of your person is healthy. It's probably compounding her issues. But idk I'm not an expert. 

I think it probably had to do with Lynne being too lenient when it came to Britney in regards to why Jamie was chosen. I read in another article that Jamie and Lynne aren't actually in a "battle" and that he always filled her in on Britney's personal/medical details she now just wants to be made aware on an official basis.

Whatever the reasons for it were, the fact of the matter is Britney DID lock herself in the bathroom with Jayden and sparked the first 5150 hold. We know she loves her children and would never harm them, but that doesn't mean what she did was ok. Plenty of mothers kill their children and claim they do so out of love (not suggesting Britney would ever do this, it's just for context). Britney wasn't ok and she desperately needed help. Now, 11 years later? Absolutely it should be dissolved unless Britney is still in that fragile of a state, which I think it's very clear she isn't. People with mental disabilities can still work and, in fact, it's actually better for them TO work and have a purpose in the world. Being a performer is practically the only work Britney has ever known, and deep down it's what makes her happy and gives her purpose (not including her kids here, that's a given they're number 1). Why shouldn't she be able to enjoy that?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, heather said:

I think it probably had to do with Lynne being too lenient when it came to Britney in regards to why Jamie was chosen. I read in another article that Jamie and Lynne aren't actually in a "battle" and that he always filled her in on Britney's personal/medical details she now just wants to be made aware on an official basis.

Whatever the reasons for it were, the fact of the matter is Britney DID lock herself in the bathroom with Jayden and sparked the first 5150 hold. We know she loves her children and would never harm them, but that doesn't mean what she did was ok. Plenty of mothers kill their children and claim they do so out of love (not suggesting Britney would ever do this, it's just for context). Britney wasn't ok and she desperately needed help. Now, 11 years later? Absolutely it should be dissolved unless Britney is still in that fragile of a state, which I think it's very clear she isn't. People with mental disabilities can still work and, in fact, it's actually better for them TO work and have a purpose in the world. Being a performer is practically the only work Britney has ever known, and deep down it's what makes her happy and gives her purpose. Why shouldn't she be able to enjoy that?

Yeah but I'm also of the belief that the courts and her family shouldn't hold her blackout over her head especially because she hasn't done it again. If they're concerned about the kids she shouldn't have custody. And I know Kevin understands that which is also why I really doubt it's needed, he could always petition the court for full custody if she's dangerous.

I have cousin who has 4 kids and is schizophrenic and she often falls off the meds because she doesn't feel right under them which makes sense. While those of us who don't take pills for mental health get to experience life without meds people who have disorders need the meds to "fit in" with society but they can feel the influence of the med which probably feels like being a passenger to ur own life. So I get why she may have stopped her meds and her team should have caught the signs that she wasnt happy with her cocktail and helped her get better before she skipped the pills if the conservatorship is truly doing its job. I think it would be best if they worked with her instead of alarming by being being reactive instead of being proactive (if that's how all this actually went down).

All in all this is just such a shame. She's by all accounts one of the sweetest entertainers out there and she's way more talented than we know or she gets credit for and instead of being able to celebrate her 20th year of being famous we're sitting here concerned about her all because the people around her clearly did not do enough to protect her earlier in her career and she's feeling the effects of this neglect way later. We should be singing her new songs and gearing up for next album or tour not worried about her mental status and if she's ok.

4 minutes ago, btmyhbrit99 said:

Yeah but I'm also of the belief that the courts and her family shouldn't hold her blackout over her head especially because she hasn't done it again. If they're concerned about the kids she shouldn't have custody. And I know Kevin understands that which is also why I really doubt it's needed, he could always petition the court for full custody if she's dangerous.

I have cousin who has 4 kids and is schizophrenic and she often falls off the meds because she doesn't feel right under them which makes sense. While those of us who don't take pills for mental health get to experience life without meds people who have disorders need the meds to "fit in" with society but they can feel the influence of the med which probably feels like being a passenger to ur own life. So I get why she may have stopped her meds and her team should have caught the signs that she wasnt happy with her cocktail and helped her get better before she skipped the pills if the conservatorship is truly doing its job. I think it would be best if they worked with her instead of alarming by being being reactive instead of being proactive (if that's how all this actually went down).

All in all this is just such a shame. She's by all accounts one of the sweetest entertainers out there and she's way more talented than we know or she gets credit for and instead of being able to celebrate her 20th year of being famous we're sitting here concerned about her all because the people around her clearly did not do enough to protect her earlier in her career and she's feeling the effects of this neglect way later. We should be singing her new songs and gearing up for next album or tour not worried about her mental status and if she's ok.

Kevin does have full custody, Britney has visitation and in the beginning, it was a court-monitored visitation at that. I think the fact that she can now have them practically whenever she wants for overnight stays etc is telling to her mental state and more proof that the conservatorship has served its purpose.

It's also important to remember that often people with mental issues feel better and more "normal" when they're on the right cocktail of pills and thus believe they don't need them anymore and stop taking them only to have all their symptoms and issues return. It's an, unfortunately, life long battle that Britney will need to face. However, I do feel like she is now in a better place to manage that on her own, but none of us can properly judge that without knowing her intimate details that we have no right to ever know.

I completely agree with you, it's really sad this is all coming around on her 20th anniversary, and I'm sure this isn't how Britney envisioned celebrating such a milestone in her career. She has overcome so many personal and professional obstacles and she really has such an interesting story to tell. One day.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, heather said:

I completely agree with you, it's really sad this is all coming around on her 20th anniversary, and I'm sure this isn't how Britney envisioned celebrating such a milestone in her career. She has overcome so many personal and professional obstacles and she really has such an interesting story to tell. One day.

I really wish one day someone will make a proper document about her life, preferably while she's still alive. Maybe when she's reached old age and has long since retired she can talk about all the stuff that's happened before in her life and that's happening now in an almost casual way. It'd be the perfect way to ensure future generations can remember her even after she's long gone

8 minutes ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I really wish one day someone will make a proper document about her life, preferably while she's still alive. Maybe when she's reached old age and has long since retired she can talk about all the stuff that's happened before in her life and that's happening now in an almost casual way. It'd be the perfect way to ensure future generations can remember her even after she's long gone

Agree! That lifetime shit was an abomination. Even her documentaries are better than that (stages, FTR, even IABJ). I hope she writes that book she talked about in For The Record.

• Like 1

I believe something is going on with Britney and her conservatorship status. I don't buy the whole 'my-dad-is-sick' excuse for what she's been going through lately. But this could explain why her mom is jumping on the conservatorship wagon. After all, Jamie's the sole conservator and his health is not the best right now. Legally it would make sense to add a new conservator in case something happens to him.

5 hours ago, ILearnedFromTheBest2 said:

Seriously @heather how do you see that cship thing? You wish Britney to be under cship or let her leave this and live at her her own decisions? You believe her father and team?

I've said many times it's not our decision to make. If Britney is well enough to be out then yes she should be "free", if she's not then she's not and fans need to accept that. I don't care about her team, I care about Britney's health and happiness.

• Like 1