Lynne Spears wants to bring her own lawyers to Fridays hearing!!! #FreeBritney

Ricki Lake

Lynne has hired her own attorney to make sure she can attend the conservatorship hearing this Friday! The fact that she had to hire her own legal counsel to attend her daughter's hearing speaks volumes about what Jamie and his cronies are doing behind the scenes.  In the event the cship stays in place, how would you feel with Lynne as her conservator? I think she has a better relationship with Britney than Jamie, whose 21 companies (funded out of Britney's bank account) give the impression he is using her for his own business ventures. 

https://etcanada.com/news/449097/britney-spears-mother-files-request-for-involvement-in-daughters-conservatorship/

it sounds like Lynne knows about as much as we do about the conservatorship, which is really sad for her since she's Britney's mother. I'm glad she wants to get the answers directly from the court instead of from Jamie, however, Lynne being a conservator would still mean Britney is under conservatorship and isn't that what everybody wants? Her to be "free"?

• Like 5

I think it's good if both of Britney's parents attend the hearing. The more people close to her get to voice their opinion, the easier it'll be for a decision to be made

Well this is quite a twist, although, since it seems that Jamie as a conservator trumps Lynne as a parent, I’m not very hopeful. As a mother she should be aloud to know what’s going on with her own daughter, esp. regarding medical, but since she isn’t a conservator she could be denied. This situation is so fucked up!! Apparently Lynne is with Brit right now, I’m hoping Lynne is encouraging Brit to tell her if something is wrong. 

I do trust Lynne more than Jamie, so if Jamie doesn’t wanna step down and Brit continues to be stuck in this thing, than she should become a Co-conservator, to keep her on everything from now on. As for Lynne becoming sole conservator, I feel she’d be more lenient.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, heather said:

it sounds like Lynne knows about as much as we do about the conservatorship, which is really sad for her since she's Britney's mother. I'm glad she wants to get the answers directly from the court instead of from Jamie, however, Lynne being a conservator would still mean Britney is under conservatorship and isn't that what everybody wants? Her to be "free"?

Yeah, I'm just thinking worst case scenario. I've never seen Lynne become vicious or spiteful, but we have definitely seen that behavior from Jamie. 

7 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Yeah, I'm just thinking worst case scenario. I've never seen Lynne become vicious or spiteful, but we have definitely seen that behavior from Jamie. 

I agree with @MonaLisa613 that Lynne would be lenient as a conservator, and if it's found that Britney truly does need this, then she needs structure and guidance which a push over like Lynne wouldn't be able to give. I think if Britney needs to stay in the conservatorship then it needs a complete make over with all new people that don't have side interests.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heather said:

I think if Britney needs to stay in the conservatorship then it needs a complete make over with all new people that don't have side interests.

I think a professional conservator would be the best option in that case. They should be able to be more neutral about making decisions about their clients because they have no other ties to those people. And at least here they get paid by the state which means that they're getting the same amount of money no matter who their client is which ensures neutrality in decision making. I'd assume it's the same in USA, at least it's the most logical solution

At the end of the day, we have no clue whether she needs this thing or not but something just dawned on me, when SP and JJ turn 18, there gonna have more rights than their mother.  

They’ll be able to vote for the president but mom can’t, they’ll be able to fuck their girlfriend or boyfriend (who knows) whenever they want but mom can’t ( if what that British chick on E! said was correct), they can get married without asking mom or dads permission but she can’t,  if I was her, it would make me feel like shit and so embarrassed!!

Theres gotta be a way for there to be a middle ground, keep control of her financial and medical but officially cut off the personal part of the  c-ship. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

At the end of the day, we have no clue whether she needs this thing or not but something just dawned on me, when SP and JJ turn 18, there gonna have more rights than their mother.  

They’ll be able to vote for the president but mom can’t, they’ll be able to fuck their girlfriend or boyfriend (who knows) whenever they want but mom can’t ( if what that British chick on E! said was correct), they can get married without asking mom or dads permission but she can’t,  if I was her, it would make me feel like shit and so embarrassed!!

Theres gotta be a way for there to be a middle ground, keep control of her financial and medical but officially cut off the personal part of the  c-ship. 

Hopefully her kids won't get cocky about it, it's so easy to use that as a means to justify not listening to her advice or orders (ofc while they live under her roof she's gonna set the rules but I mean after that)

24 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

On the bright side, JJ and SP can't be used as leverage much longer and that seems like the big reason Britney has been "behaving" this whole time.

23 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah, that's the thing that I have the most issues with. Everyone is running around as if they know what rights Britney does and doesn't have just because it's said in an outline, for lack of a better word, what a conservatee can and can't do. We're not privy to those PERSONAL details of Britney's life, and I highly, highly, doubt she's sitting around asking Daddy if it's ok to fuck her boyfriend. Those kind of things are just ridiculous to me, and make me feel uncomfortable with the whole movement and people speaking as if they know for a FACT what Britney can and can't do when the truth is NONE of us do!

23 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

On the bright side, JJ and SP can't be used as leverage much longer and that seems like the big reason Britney has been "behaving" this whole time.

That’s true, it’ll be very interesting to see what happen when there no longer minors and if she’s still in this thing.

24 minutes ago, heather said:

Yeah, that's the thing that I have the most issues with. Everyone is running around as if they know what rights Britney does and doesn't have just because it's said in an outline, for lack of a better word, what a conservatee can and can't do. We're not privy to those PERSONAL details of Britney's life, and I highly, highly, doubt she's sitting around asking Daddy if it's ok to fuck her boyfriend. Those kind of things are just ridiculous to me, and make me feel uncomfortable with the whole movement and people speaking as if they know for a FACT what Britney can and can't do when the truth is NONE of us do!

Well I really hope for her sake, the restraints aren’t as bad as both fans and some media people are saying, cuz as a 37 year old woman myself, I’d be both mortified and livid, if I had to ask my dad if I could have sex!!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well I really hope for her sake, the restraints aren’t as bad as both fans and some media people are saying, cuz as a 37 year old woman myself, I’d be both mortified and livid, if I had to ask my dad if I could have sex!!

Jamie doesn't even live in her home, so like, how would that even work? "Wait, let me call my dad. Oh sorry, he said no, you gotta go home" like, give me a break. Some of the things said is just ridiculous and, in my opinion, meant to make the "movement" seem more *needed* and in turn makes Britney's situation seem worse than what reality is.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, heather said:

Jamie doesn't even live in her home, so like, how would that even work? "Wait, let me call my dad. Oh sorry, he said no, you gotta go home" like, give me a break. Some of the things said is just ridiculous and, in my opinion, meant to make the "movement" seem more *needed* and in turn makes Britney's situation seem worse than what reality is.

Oh to be a fly on the wall in every room she’s in,  obviously she’s entitled to her privacy 100% but at the same time the allegations are horrifying, so it can get a lil annoying not being able to know anything, lol

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, heather said:

Exactly, she'd have to be permanently living in a facility for that kind of monitoring to even be possible. Plus she'd have to have someone with her wherever she goes, practically right behind of the door of whatever place she'd have sex at. And I doubt any possible sex partner would be comfortable with that

2 hours ago, sairaannopee99 said:

I think a professional conservator would be the best option in that case. They should be able to be more neutral about making decisions about their clients because they have no other ties to those people. And at least here they get paid by the state which means that they're getting the same amount of money no matter who their client is which ensures neutrality in decision making. I'd assume it's the same in USA, at least it's the most logical solution

They should have done that since the very beginning!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Steph99 said:

They should have done that since the very beginning!

Obviously. I'm still confused about why the authorities didn't make that choice. What could have possibly made them think Jamie is more capable of handling someone else's finances AND everyday life than a person who does that for a living and also has plenty of more experience about it?

Can you imagine the meltdowns if absolutely nothing changes on Friday, other than Lynne now having access to what the judge says about Brit? I fully don’t trust Lynne myself; too much of a stage mom and a push-over. 

I do think they need to investigate the so-called allegations that have been brought up recently so people will let the situation rest once and for all. 

And about Jamie’s companies; if he started them using the money that he earns yearly taking care of Britney, then it is technically his money and that is his to use as he wants IMO. If he is not doing that, then it needs looked at. Lou definitely needs investigated. If Britney needs a c-ship for whatever reason, I agree with the stance that it should be someone not in the family and no one they benefits from it. And, maybe stipulate that Jamie can only use his c-ship earned money for certain things, such as bills, etc and not to start things for profit. I have no idea how that works, but I take it the money is given to him like a paycheck one would earn in a job. 

Oh, Lynne and Jamie have divorced, but I have seen over the years they have reconciled, or at least that was reported back in 2010-2011; let’s not make Lynne be this big hero because I am sure she gets use it of Jamie’s c-ship earned money in some form. I agree that she needs to be informed more about what is going on, but she is not to be trusted either. 

• Like 3

lynne-and-britney-2.jpg?resize=600%2C400

queen-2.jpg?resize=609%2C341&ssl=1

It’s Lynne Spears bitch and she is not messing around!

Our flawless Queens mother, Lynne Spears, wants to make sure her OWN legal team is backing her up during Friday’s scheduled hearing. According to documents, obtained by The Blast, Lynne wants her Louisiana lawyer, Gladstone N. Jones III, to be able to represent her during Friday’s scheduled hearing, so she needs approval by the L.A. judge to allow him to participate.

gif-8.gif?resize=584%2C292&ssl=1

Lynne’s filing makes it clear it’s in Britney’s best interest to allow her to participate in the hearing, and there is not enough time to officially vet her legal counsel before Friday. Lynne wants to be actively involved in Britney’s conservatorship case, and will be making an appearance with Britney on Friday to stand by her side. Britney Army fans are planning to attend the hearing on Friday to show Queen B our support and for her to know that we have her back. The Britney Army’s faith is now in the hands of Lynne Spears and we have SO much faith in Lynne, because we know she is a fucking badass, like her daughter Britney.  Keep thinking positive everyone and pray that things will work out AMAZING for our Queen Britney.

PS: Please keep in mind Britney’s team will tell news outlets any made up story to anyone that try’s to get in their way!! Don’t believe anything you read from TMZ, Radar and ETC when it comes to her mom and friends! They all want to help and save britney!! Britneys team and father will try any way to stop them, don’t feed into the bullshit stories about Britney  her mother and friends!!!!

nger-7.jpg?resize=607%2C455&ssl=1

View the full article

36 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

If it’s true that Britney’s gonna be there, that’s very good but I just hope the fans protesting be composed, it’s a court house, not a concert. This is Britney the human being, not the pop star, they CANNOT go all fan and freak her out!!

Agreed, not sure about her but I'd pretty much freak out if a large mass of people outside a courthouse were shouting that I should be freed when in that sittuation all I'd want would be just to get some closure... Let's hope all they do is just wave some signs peacefully and that's all, we know how obcessive her fans can be

IF Britney does, in fact, show up then I really really hope there ISN'T some stupid "fan protest." This is a serious matter and a bunch of morons standing outside screaming free Britney with their equally stupid signs is not a good look. Hopefully, there's some back entrance where Britney or team B doesn't even have to see them. I fear for the safety of team B, to be honest.