Team B, take notes - Ashley Tisdale's new album is everything I've wanted from Britney.

Ashley-Tisdale-Symptoms-Album-512x364.jp

So I'm pretty much one of the very few that actually stan Ashley.

And let me tell you, it's been crazy having to wait 10 years for 9 songs, the album being about 26 minutes long.

But you know what? I'm not disappointed at all.

The whole album has an electronic-yet-urban feel, while touching sensitive subjects, and some lyrics that when delivered feel like you just got hit in the face and then laugh about it. Some you'd hear and be like "damn, that's some real honest shit" :beyoncecry:

And then others you're just like "BITCH ME TOO!!!!", on each track, all while remaining danceable.

One of my favorites, Vibrations, a fun yet relaxed song....

We, we can catch a vibe
Hangin' on the couch on a Friday night
Yeah, we, we can take a break
Warmin' up some Thai in the microwave

BITCH REALLY MENTIONS THAI FOOD :yasqueen: WE ABSOLUTELY FUCKING STAN 

Then, there's another - True Romance.

At first, I didn't feel it much starting off, but by the middle 8, I was hooked.

You're the one that I come home to
And it's always gonna be you
Everything is all blue skies
Till you make me wanna kill you

SHE IS NOT FUCKIN AROUND THIS ERAAAAAA :lessons:

Now, one of the more shocking moments, was the lead single, Voices in my Head, where Ashley (finally) says "bad language"!

All the voices in my head
Always try to break me
Fuck me up and change me
But talk is cheap
This is the last time I listen to the voices in my head

She also decided that in the video for the 2nd single, Love Me & Let Me Go, she decided to serve LOOKS.

Now, before I submit this post, I'd like to promote my favorite track from the album, Insomnia. :beyoncecry:

It opens HARRRRRRRD AS FUCK AND DOESN'T PLAY AROUND FROM THE START.

Honestly fucked me up the MOST and I knew before even playing the song I'd love it.

To wrap this post up....

This is pretty much what I was hoping Glory would sound like, and I'm hoping Britney will take inspiration.

(Or at least her team. We don't know what's going on with all this #FreeBritney stuff)

But really. Personal, deep, electronic, dance, yet urban and sexy.

Remind you of any of the rumors about new singles we would get every era since Blackout???

:listenya:

Can we get #InsominaReimxFtBritneySpears :queenflopga:

#BuySymptomsOniTunes

#Insomnia3rdSingle

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, rscky said:

omg yasss, i literally just came back here bc i remember u being a hardcore ashlegend stan, and i lost her degree girl omg jams ep, can u help me find it bby?? and thank you xoxo

OMG TASTE.

I got you boo. However I'm on the way to work and I won't be off for another 11 hours 👽

I work 3:30 to midnight with a 30 minute lunch but the drive to work is an hour to my job and another hour back home. 

So about 1am Central Time.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HeadstrongWolf said:

OMG TASTE.

I got you boo. However I'm on the way to work and I won't be off for another 11 hours 👽

I work 3:30 to midnight with a 30 minute lunch but the drive to work is an hour to my job and another hour back home. 

So about 1am Central Time.

omg okok take your time, and tysm xoxo :xf6: and do u have an insta acc ??:flawfree: