How Dani Brubaker (photographer) scammed Britney and her sons out of $1 million

Ricki Lake

7 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Very interesting, I gotta ask tho, what are your thoughts after that whole convo?

He's a straight up liar and a master manipulator. He was trying to play to my fondness towards Britney and show that he "only had her best interests at heart" he tried to connect with me over a love of animals and shared interest in helping those with addictions.  There are obvious lies I caught him in, for example "she called me wanting custody back, that's what I did" but he didn't, she doesn't and didn't have custody. "Jamie got rid of London he hates dogs" but Britney, who we're supposed to believe is forced and controlled by him has MULTIPLE dogs. He said he never saw Britney as a junkie yet he claims many times he got her off drugs. Why would he "forgive the family" if they're these awful people? I think he took advantage of Britney's fragile state of mind during that time. I think it's why she tried to contact him immediately after the conservatorship was put in place. She was still manipulated to believe her family was evil and Sam was her only way out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, heather said:

He's a straight up liar and a master manipulator. He was trying to play to my fondness towards Britney and show that he "only had her best interests at heart" he tried to connect with me over a love of animals and shared interest in helping those with addictions.  There are obvious lies I caught him in, for example "she called me wanting custody back, that's what I did" but he didn't, she doesn't and didn't have custody. "Jamie got rid of London he hates dogs" but Britney, who we're supposed to believe is forced and controlled by him has MULTIPLE dogs. He said he never saw Britney as a junkie yet he claims many times he got her off drugs. Why would he "forgive the family" if they're these awful people? I think he took advantage of Britney's fragile state of mind during that time. I think it's why she tried to contact him immediately after the conservatorship was put in place. She was still manipulated to believe her family was evil and Sam was her only way out.

Yeah he definitely contradicts himself, plus didn’t he once say she was using meth during his lawsuit?? As for the dogs, yeah she has several so that’s a lie, plus I could of sworn there was a pap pic of her with London sometime during either Circus or FF, hard to know tho considering her love for Yorkies, could of been Hannah.

Yeah, I think that’s why she reached out to him too, her mind just wasn’t right, plus when u think about it, Sam was the lesser of two evils. While he was not good for her, at least she still had her freedom, unlike her family who had the courts completely strip it from her.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Yeah he definitely contradicts himself, plus didn’t he once say she was using meth during his lawsuit?? As for the dogs, yeah she has several so that’s a lie, plus I could of sworn there was a pap pic of her with London sometime during either Circus or FF, hard to know tho considering her love for Yorkies, could of been Hannah.

Yeah, I think that’s why she reached out to him too, her mind just wasn’t right, plus when u think about it, Sam was the lesser of two evils. While he was not good for her, at least she still had her freedom, unlike her family who had the courts completely strip it from her.

yup! And the whole "I was the only one who took care of London" yet that dog was pictured with Britney everywhere she went. Yes that was part of his lawsuit that she was a drug addict and he got her off drugs but yet here he saying she was never a junkie.

I think Britney experienced true freedom for the first time, coupled with her being heartbroken over her divorce and the battle for her kids- she was rebelling and making bad decisions there's no denying it, but there's also no denying that Sam did not help her at all and in fact made it worse. I think of course she hated the conservatorship when it first started because all of that freedom was gone, but I don't believe now that she's under the same harsh restrictions that she was when it first was put in place. And while it might look like Sam let her do all this stuff and have freedom, i believe it was all part of his manipulation of her to make her trust him over people who actually love her like her family.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, heather said:

yup! And the whole "I was the only one who took care of London" yet that dog was pictured with Britney everywhere she went. Yes that was part of his lawsuit that she was a drug addict and he got her off drugs but yet here he saying she was never a junkie.

I think Britney experienced true freedom for the first time, coupled with her being heartbroken over her divorce and the battle for her kids- she was rebelling and making bad decisions there's no denying it, but there's also no denying that Sam did not help her at all and in fact made it worse. I think of course she hated the conservatorship when it first started because all of that freedom was gone, but I don't believe now that she's under the same harsh restrictions that she was when it first was put in place. And while it might look like Sam let her do all this stuff and have freedom, i believe it was all part of his manipulation of her to make her trust him over people who actually love her like her family.

I do think the cship has loosened up since it started but 12 years is such bullshit, did she fuck up majorly 11years ago...YES but she shouldn’t be punished for the rest of her life. Plus how many people (me being one of them) as well as other celebrities suffer from some form of mental illness but aren’t forced to spend our lives in conservatorships.

I have to be honest tho, as much as I don’t trust Sam, I don’t trust the current powers that be more. The fact that all the legal people involved in her cship once held a seminar together on how to get famous people in cships, then add in the lawyer Samuel Ingham who’s supposed to be her advocate, his connection to Casey Kaseem’s  cship/ death...it’s mind blowing to me that no one has thought to investigate this situation. This new judge appears to be corruption-free, so I have SOME hope.

Then add in Lou Taylor into the mix, I’d be lying if I said I never worry about Britney.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I do think the cship has loosened up since it started but 12 years is such bullshit, did she fuck up majorly 11years ago...YES but she shouldn’t be punished for the rest of her life. Plus how many people (me being one of them) as well as other celebrities suffer from some form of mental illness but aren’t forced to spend our lives in conservatorships.

I have to be honest tho, as much as I don’t trust Sam, I don’t trust the current powers that be more. The fact that all the legal people involved in her cship once held a seminar together on how to get famous people in cships, then add in the lawyer Samuel Ingham who’s supposed to be her advocate, his connection to Casey Kaseem’s  cship/ death...it’s mind blowing to me that no one has thought to investigate this situation. This new judge appears to be corruption-free, so I have SOME hope.

Then add in Lou Taylor into the mix, I’d be lying if I said I never worry about Britney.

I think there are definitely outside forces that are questionable and need to be investigated. I think Britney has definitely proven herself over the years that she has grown and is better, but that's just as an outsider looking in and we're not privy to her every day life and who knows- maybe this growth is because of the conservatorship and the "restrictions" she had forcing her to make the proper changes. I'm not saying she needs to stay in it for the rest of her life either, nor am I trying to credit the conservatorship for her personal progress, I'm just saying that it's not our business and we can't make a decision either way without knowing all of the facts, and those are things we have no business knowing. I think maybe her family was naïve in the beginning, especially regarding Lou, and I too have hope for the new judge to give this situation a fair investigation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, heather said:

Couldn't agree with you more :nailbiter:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, heather said:

Thank you for posting those, I didn't know there were so many lol but there is a lot of info there. He is definitely sleezy about some things, but he does have a real perspective and some of the stories he's told (ones that don't involve him directly) don't sound like they came out of nowhere. The thing about Lou is true, and there are receipts for the drama between Dani and the photos leaking, so I don't think everything he says should be thrown out. It shouldn't be taken as the full truth either, but definitely something worth looking into. I know Britney isn't chained in a room only to be let out of her cage to go on stage, but they do guard her to an extreme degree to where many, many reputable hosts have said that her interviews are the most strict regarding everything from the schedule, to what they're allowed to talk about (more than just 'stay away from this, and this') and even editing the recordings. Even Mario Lopez was throwing some shade about how difficult it is to work with her, and not because of her but because of her team. If they're like that at the face, and they're involved in controlling her personal rights, I think there should be more oversight than a court hearing every couple years that Britney isn't even allowed to attend, or choose someone to represent her.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Thank you for posting those, I didn't know there were so many lol but there is a lot of info there. He is definitely sleezy about some things, but he does have a real perspective and some of the stories he's told (ones that don't involve him directly) don't sound like they came out of nowhere. The thing about Lou is true, and there are receipts for the drama between Dani and the photos leaking, so I don't think everything he says should be thrown out. It shouldn't be taken as the full truth either, but definitely something worth looking into. I know Britney isn't chained in a room only to be let out of her cage to go on stage, but they do guard her to an extreme degree to where many, many reputable hosts have said that her interviews are the most strict regarding everything from the schedule, to what they're allowed to talk about (more than just 'stay away from this, and this') and even editing the recordings. Even Mario Lopez was throwing some shade about how difficult it is to work with her, and not because of her but because of her team. If they're like that at the face, and they're involved in controlling her personal rights, I think there should be more oversight than a court hearing every couple years that Britney isn't even allowed to attend, or choose someone to represent her.

Yeah, like I said even a liar tells the truth every now and then. But I don't like the way he's manipulating the fan base now into believing he has Britney's best interests at heart when he never really has. He might have given Britney some "freedom" but at the end of the day who did that benefit? Not Britney. I think in the beginning she needed to be guarded and I think if it's a conversation Britney wants to have (for example when she brought up the conservatorship on her own) she should be allowed to do it. Her team has tried to protect her and in the process probably have been too restrictive, but when it comes to her father and her family I don't believe there's abuse or corruption. With Lou, 100% I believe it, I'm 50/50 when it comes to Larry, and there's no denying the court officials are shady, hence why I believe a fair investigation into this is definitely warranted.

2 hours ago, heather said:

Yeah, like I said even a liar tells the truth every now and then. But I don't like the way he's manipulating the fan base now into believing he has Britney's best interests at heart when he never really has. He might have given Britney some "freedom" but at the end of the day who did that benefit? Not Britney. I think in the beginning she needed to be guarded and I think if it's a conversation Britney wants to have (for example when she brought up the conservatorship on her own) she should be allowed to do it. Her team has tried to protect her and in the process probably have been too restrictive, but when it comes to her father and her family I don't believe there's abuse or corruption. With Lou, 100% I believe it, I'm 50/50 when it comes to Larry, and there's no denying the court officials are shady, hence why I believe a fair investigation into this is definitely warranted.

I def. think Lou is the true villain in regards to her team, I’m 50/50 with Larry as well, also if u remember, he’s an entertainment lawyer, Johnny wright was the manager, so Larry does know law, so he can’t be completely trusted.

As for her family, now this is gonna sound incredibly insulting but I’m really not meaning for it to. Her family is as country as they come, Lynne was once a teacher, so she must have some education but her dad, who’s the one in control doesn’t look like he’s the sharpest tool in the shed, plus all his failed business attempts, he’s prolly not very educated, plus country people tend to be more trusting compared to us city folks, plus their religious, I can honestly see them just all being conned by Lou and by the time they realized, they were just in too deep.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I def. think Lou is the true villain in regards to her team, I’m 50/50 with Larry as well, also if u remember, he’s an entertainment lawyer, Johnny wright was the manager, so Larry does know law, so he can’t be completely trusted.

As for her family, now this is gonna sound incredibly insulting but I’m really not meaning for it to. Her family is as country as they come, Lynne was once a teacher, she must have some education but her dad, who’s the one in control doesn’t look like he’s the sharpest tool in the shed, plus all his failed business attempts, he’s prolly not very educated, plus country people tend to be more trusting compared to us city folks, plus their religious, I can honestly see them just all being conned by Lou and by the time they realized, they were just in too deep.

I have to agree, based on the little amount of what I know about them, country folk usually aren't very educated and when they are, they move away following job opportunities which mostly are at cities. Usually the more educated you get, the more open you become to new things but lack of knowledge puts people in a vulnerable position. Let's also not forget that Britney herself used to be like them so that's likely why she used to unknowingly let people take advantage of her before she realised how cruel the world can be

6 hours ago, MonaLisa613 said:

As for her family, now this is gonna sound incredibly insulting but I’m really not meaning for it to. Her family is as country as they come, Lynne was once a teacher, so she must have some education but her dad, who’s the one in control doesn’t look like he’s the sharpest tool in the shed, plus all his failed business attempts, he’s prolly not very educated, plus country people tend to be more trusting compared to us city folks, plus their religious, I can honestly see them just all being conned by Lou and by the time they realized, they were just in too deep.

As someone from the Deep South, it can be true more often than not (though that leads to a bigger discussion on income equality, socio-economics, etc.) On the other thing, you’re probably right on her family. I have a friend who grew up in that same town. He got the hell out as fast as he could. He’s also gay so it wasn’t the best environment for him. He said the neighborhood Britney grew up in, everyone called them “ditchbugs.” It’s not nice, but I’m just telling the story. Anyway, he said told me about the general level of poverty and how undereducated a lot of them are. He doesn’t have good feelings toward the town. 

To be honest, her Dad, for the money he does make through the C-ship, never looks like one that spends too much money; of course, according to the theorists, a Jeep is super expensive 🤪 He is definitely a Southerner who looks like he doesn’t put up with much BS and has had a rough life himself. 

Can an someone enlighten me on Lou and how she came to be on Brit’s team?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Britgirl1980 said:

To be honest, her Dad, for the money he does make through the C-ship, never looks like one that spends too much money; of course, according to the theorists, a Jeep is super expensive 🤪 He is definitely a Southerner who looks like he doesn’t put up with much BS and has had a rough life himself. 

Can an someone enlighten me on Lou and how she came to be on Brit’s team?

Lou is Britney's business manager but she's also, if you believe Sam's emails, her stalker in 2007. She's one of those insane Christians that believes the gay can be prayed away and apparently invested the last of Britney's foundation money before it was dissolved into her Christian camps that do just that. She also was the mastermind behind the conservatorship and is the one that gave the idea to her parents. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, heather said:

Lou is Britney's business manager but she's also, if you believe Sam's emails, her stalker in 2007. She's one of those insane Christians that believes the gay and be prayed away and apparently invested the last of Britney's foundation money before it was dissolved into her Christian camps that do just that. She also was the mastermind behind the conservatorship and is the one that gave the idea to her parents. 

I hope Lou sees her comeuppance some day. For being a woman of God, she has truly made life miserable for a lot of people (victims of her church, for example.) It's honestly very disturbing that she has been pulling the strings for so long and nobody even knew about her until a couple weeks ago. Now there are the details about all those companies that were started by Jamie after the conservatorship, and she is treasurer for all of them. It really shows how this is all a business deal and I can't believe it's slipping through the courts.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

I hope Lou sees her comeuppance some day. For being a woman of God, she has truly made life miserable for a lot of people (victims of her church, for example.) It's honestly very disturbing that she has been pulling the strings for so long and nobody even knew about her until a couple weeks ago. Now there are the details about all those companies that were started by Jamie after the conservatorship, and she is treasurer for all of them. It really shows how this is all a business deal and I can't believe it's slipping through the courts.

Sounds like to me she is using the whole family. 

• Mad 1