How Dani Brubaker (photographer) scammed Britney and her sons out of $1 million

Ricki Lake

When Britney was looking at a house, she was confronted by Dani Brubaker who showed her samples of her photos and convinced Britney to let her take family photos. Since Britney already had offers from other magazines to take photos of her family for money, she decided to let Dani photograph her and then they would sell the photos for $1million, and put the money into the boys' trust funds. After the photos were taken and Britney was making the deal to sell the photos, the magazine told her that someone had already sold them to OK Magazine (the "last day with mommy" cover) for a million dollars, effectively scamming Britney out of the money and exploiting her family and her trust. 

Dani went on the defense and tried to say someone broke into her house and stole the photos, but her lies didn't add up.

Her email to Jordan Miller after rumors started going around that the photos "leaked":

image.thumb.png.9da3856b79475209b71ebf6cffd8ca14.png

Then she went on the defense pretending like *her* life was ruined by the photos.

D5foQelU8AE7yfQ.jpg

D5foQ1SUcAE6uF5.jpg 

Britney hired Howard Weitzman, a famous entertainment lawyer:

D5foRztU0AEPn_1.jpg 

The magazine cover:

image.png.5a2c29855bca71fbe3ee1a4ab839cc03.png

• Like 1

I can't believe fans are still entertaining SAM LUTFI. While I can admit this is a shitty thing that happened, it's further proof of his exploiting Britney and his ineptitude when it comes to "being a manager" aka WHAT HE SUED HER FOR. But let's forget about all the shit Sam did to Britney as long as he keeps spilling 12 year old stale tea.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, heather said:

I can't believe fans are still entertaining SAM LUTFI. While I can admit this is a shitty thing that happened, it's further proof of his exploiting Britney and his ineptitude when it comes to "being a manager" aka WHAT HE SUED HER FOR. But let's forget about all the shit Sam did to Britney as long as he keeps spilling 12 year old stale tea.

Sam isn't mentioned anywhere in this post. Are you sure you're not the one who's obsessed? :tea:

6 minutes ago, heather said:

I know where this story came from.

Breatheheavy 2008 :queenflopga:

Dani "my integrity isn't for sale" Brubaker in December, 2007: https://www.breatheheavy.com/photographer-dani-brubaker-clears-the-air-exclusively-to-breatheheavy/

Dani's photos show up on OK Magazine a month later in January, 2008: https://www.breatheheavy.com/no-shit-sherlock/

Hope the money was worth ruining your reputation!

Kind regards.

18 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

Breatheheavy 2008 :queenflopga:

Dani "my integrity isn't for sale" Brubaker in December, 2007: https://www.breatheheavy.com/photographer-dani-brubaker-clears-the-air-exclusively-to-breatheheavy/

Dani's photos show up on OK Magazine a month later in January, 2008: https://www.breatheheavy.com/no-shit-sherlock/

Hope the money was worth ruining your reputation!

Kind regards.

Yes but the details of when and how they met was just recently told by Sam Lutfi on his twitter as well as these emails you posted that are linked directly FROM his twitter. You tried it.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, heather said:

Yes but the details of when and how they met was just recently told by Sam Lutfi on his twitter as well as these emails you posted that are linked directly FROM his twitter. You tried it.

The story is from 2008, backed up by BH posts. It's not fabricated. And from Sam's telling, nothing is inconsistent with what was said in 2008, only additional details. But sure, Britney is very very happy and enjoying a life with no rights. :byebitch:

5 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

The story is from 2008, backed up by BH posts. It's not fabricated. And from Sam's telling, nothing is inconsistent with what was said in 2008, only additional details. But sure, Britney is very very happy and enjoying a life with no rights. :byebitch:

I literally said none of that. I said you're entertaining Sam Lutfi while simultaneously forgetting the fucked up shit he did to her as well. He's no better than the team she has now if you believe all the conspiracy theories surrounding them. Your version of the story came directly from Sam's Twitter you can't deny that and that's what I was saying. Is that you Sam? Do you want me to leak the DM's that we shared the other day? 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, heather said:

I literally said none of that. I said you're entertaining Sam Lutfi while simultaneously forgetting the fucked up shit he did to her as well. He's no better than the team she has now if you believe all the conspiracy theories surrounding them. Your version of the story came directly from Sam's Twitter you can't deny that and that's what I was saying. Is that you Sam? Do you want me to leak the DM's that we shared the other day? 

i'm not a Sam Lutfi "supporter" but the things he is posting right now appear to be legit and line up with other stories/articles/posts-- and he's not even making claims that are that hard to believe, he's just exposing shady people. And surprise surprise, look at all the weird shit that came out from Lou Taylor once he just told people they should look into her. Believe what you want, but Team B is corrupt and people need to know. This is just one story about how someone took advantage of her. 

And even if you throw out everything else, she 100% sent that email to Jordan saying her integrity isn't for sale, and then those photos showed up on OK Magazine a month later. They were Dani's photos, and only she had them... then she made up some bogus story about getting robbed by the paparazzi :orangu: 

3 minutes ago, Ricki Lake said:

i'm not a Sam Lutfi "supporter" but the things he is posting right now appear to be legit and line up with other stories/articles/posts-- and he's not even making claims that are that hard to believe, he's just exposing shady people. And surprise surprise, look at all the weird shit that came out from Lou Taylor once he just told people they should look into her. Believe what you want, but Team B is corrupt and people need to know. This is just one story about how someone took advantage of her. 

And even if you throw out everything else, she 100% sent that email to Jordan saying her integrity isn't for sale, and then those photos showed up on OK Magazine a month later.

Even a liar tells the truth every now and then, but the way Sam is manipulating fans is no better than "team Britney". Everyone has suddenly forgotten that he drug abused and manipulated etc. Britney as well. He's not a good guy. He's not doing this because he wants to "save Britney". He's doing it to change his reputation and it's working because now fans are sending him nudes and thinking he's some savior that just wants the best for Britney when he doesn't and never did. 

11 minutes ago, heather said:

Even a liar tells the truth every now and then, but the way Sam is manipulating fans is no better than "team Britney". Everyone has suddenly forgotten that he drug abused and manipulated etc. Britney as well. He's not a good guy. He's not doing this because he wants to "save Britney". He's doing it to change his reputation and it's working because now fans are sending him nudes and thinking he's some savior that just wants the best for Britney when he doesn't and never did. 

That's why I said I'm not a Lutfi supporter, but look at the Lou Taylor stuff. And this Dani thing was documented back in 2008, he's just bringing it up. It doesn't look like he's trying to get to Britney, I don't think he even can legally-- but what he's posting is worth looking into, and when you do look into these people, shady things start coming up. 

1 minute ago, Ricki Lake said:

That's why I said I'm not a Lutfi supporter, but look at the Lou Taylor stuff. And this Dani thing was documented back in 2008, he's just bringing it up. It doesn't look like he's trying to get to Britney, I don't think he even can legally-- but what he's posting is worth looking into, and when you do look into these people, shady things start coming up. 

What people don't realize is that having Sam on your side delegitimizes everything you're trying to accomplish. I think even the people like myself who are against this "freebritney movement" agree that Lou is a piece of shit and needs to go, however, that doesn't change the fact that Sam Lutfi is also a piece of shit that needs to go. 

7 minutes ago, heather said:

What people don't realize is that having Sam on your side delegitimizes everything you're trying to accomplish. I think even the people like myself who are against this "freebritney movement" agree that Lou is a piece of shit and needs to go, however, that doesn't change the fact that Sam Lutfi is also a piece of shit that needs to go. 

Nobody would have looked into Lou Taylor if it weren't for Sam, so... take it with a grain of salt, but there is at least something true to what he says.

1 minute ago, Ricki Lake said:

Nobody would have looked into Lou Taylor if it weren't for Sam, so... take it with a grain of salt, but there is at least something true to what he says.

We're going to have to agree to disagree here because this all started over a podcast with information that was obviously not true, that whipped the fans into a blind frenzy, and caused them to start looking up information from 11 years ago and thinking that it's relevant today. The emails that Sam leaked from Lou could be true they could not be, there is no proof either way and since Sam is a liar I tend not to believe the things that come out of his mouth unless there evidence as with this new story. However, the information that people have found about Lou is disturbing, I'm glad it came to light, and it's why I think that she needs to go. But do I think Britney is a locked up prisoner with no rights forced to do whatever they want her to do or else? Absolutely not. 

On 5/1/2019 at 1:25 PM, heather said:

Wait, SENDING HIM NUDES?!?!?! Jfc how did we get to this point???????? 

1 hour ago, heather said:

YUP. He tweeted something about "my DM's are NSFW" and I saw people on exhale saying they wanted his and asking if he was gay.

giphy-20.gif

6 hours ago, Ricki Lake said:

I'm pretty sure that was a joke.

Why are you following Sam on Twitter tho?

tenor.gif 

I doubt it was a joke considering what I saw on exhale and I'm not following Sam on twitter, like I said he DM'd me the other day because I tweeted that he's a liar and scum and not to be trusted and he tried to defend himself with more lies and deflection.

2 hours ago, heather said:

I doubt it was a joke considering what I saw on exhale and I'm not following Sam on twitter, like I said he DM'd me the other day because I tweeted that he's a liar and scum and not to be trusted and he tried to defend himself with more lies and deflection.

screenshots